It’s that time of the year again

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have treephobia, hate them with passion
Seriously? maaskin you are missing out, trees are majestic.
upload_2019-9-9_10-27-45.jpeg

upload_2019-9-9_10-28-9.jpeg

upload_2019-9-9_10-28-32.jpeg

upload_2019-9-9_10-29-3.jpeg

I can’t believe fall is already here, this tree was all green on Thursday and I come in to work this morning and look what we have here

View attachment 78570
I know where you work. Got the exact GPS location from that pic and searched on google maps for the physical address. And since you come in before or by 7am, it wont be so hard to find you while you are heading into the office. You will be like this when you see me....
giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I know where you work. Got the exact GPS location from that pic and searched on google maps for the physical address. And since you come in before or by 7am, it wont be so hard to find you while you are heading into the office. You will be like this when you see me....
giphy.gif
Lol that doesn’t scare me, there are cameras all over my work place and two security guards :pacspit:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I loooooooooove it.

My heart is at ease, layering my sweaters, wearing knee high boots. Wearing darker tone lipsticks!!!!

The joys of Autumn.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How does one come off as a qabiil? :faysalwtf:

Reiko how many times should I tell u, I have a sixth sense. I once diagnosed a farah with HIV, another with blood pressure just by looking at their fingers, and one with melanoma skin cancer.

I can look at a face and tell u what qabil they are

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Habar awol dominate in all big politics everybody else is es. :icon lol: I thought u were MJ tho

really? I thought habar awal were the insignificant of Isaaq, just as Marehaans are the insignificants of Darood! Fact! Don't hate!
hqdefault.jpg

Trending