It’s official Somalis are black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not hating on Barkhad. I'm sure he's a nice guy and like any man will seize the opportunity to make a living. He would be an idiot to reject any film roles and we're in no position to question his personal career choices. So lets stop hating the guy for trying to work his way up in Hollywood.

While killing it on Captain Philips, he unknowingly turned into the archetype meme of Somali men. Until another Somali actor breaks into Hollywood it will remain the same.

poor barkhad they always make him play a pirate, remember that Evan peters movie at least the somali girl was kinda cute but they made her dress so ugly And mismatched :mjlol:

All of you dhuxul looking futo-madow need to accept reality.

6hHv.gif
astagfurillah he reminds me of the Apple jack cinnamon

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Hater gonna hate, whether Ilhan or barkhad were on spotlights or not. The haters will always find a way to hate, even the Alabama thing was unreal and fake, but still they used. Like look at UK madhows how they create names for Somalis; big forehead, aliens, etc. So stop hating on barkhad

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I wonder what happened to him. He vanished after Captin Phillip meanwhile Barkhad got more and more roles in movies.

Barkhad was a better actor this dude performed badly with his voice cutting out while shouting.

His girlfriend is stunning though, they'd represent perfect Somali couple in Hollywood. They definitely have agenda.

Barkhad Abdi is more hardworking and talented as an actor than this dude.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Nah let's be honest he only ruined your image if you're a dark skinned Somali male :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.