It’s official Somalis are black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
You don’t have to be black to show solidarity to BLM. I see many Asian, white, Middle Eastern, latino profiles on Twitter who have the BLM hashtag in their bio. Besides, these two don’t represent me in any way shape or form.

Loool zero change besides weight difference
Chunkz isn't ugly he's just normal, Girls loveeee Chunkz especially South Asian/Paki girls wallahi seen it irl because of Chunkz even South Asian/Paki girls love Somali guys because of him. Barkhad Abdi on the other hand is just hideous af man, Hollywood Jews knew what they were doing, why do the other Somali cast members look normal ? why weren't they star leader ?

Chunkz isn't ugly he's just normal, Girls loveeee Chunkz especially South Asian/Paki girls wallahi seen it irl because of Chunkz even South Asian/Paki girls love Somali guys because of him. Barkhad Abdi on the other hand is just hideous af man, Hollywood Jews knew what they were doing, why do the other Somali cast members look normal ? why weren't they star leader ?
Chunkz is loved because their guys love chunkz. nigga looks like a fat cheeto

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Timo jeleecs are nice ngl. Most of them are dead tings but I've seen some good looking ones ngl

Hollywood Jews knew what they were doing, why do the other Somali cast members look normal ? why weren't they star leader ?

I was able to pass history by analysing American history through the media 😂.But before the 60s the movie industry was monopolised by a few studios mostly run by Jews, Anglo Saxon cadaans were not happy about this including Walt Disney lol, they considered them and the industry to be too liberal and alien and the government passed the hays code - from the 1930s to the 1960s all movies had to adhere to this code ,aka traditional values , the villain was forced to die in all movies at the end or suffer , men and women are married , white slavery is not allowed to be shown but all black people had to be subservient to whites in movies .Movies are also a soft power and America was against communism , especially in the 50s so many movies had anti communist themes like “on the waterfront”. Also American movies target audience is middle America so many Jews who wanted to be at the front of the cameras had to change their names and faces. And for black actors to become stars they had to be miskeen begs or fat obese maids. In conclusion American movies are a soft power despite there not being a hays code many ethnic people are stereotyped , one thing that people forget is that unlike the movie industry, in the music industry black Americans created their own studio (Motown) which changed the music industry forever . So until other groups Create their own industry , Hollywood will remain.

I was able to pass history by analysing American history through the media 😂.But before the 60s the movie industry was monopolised by a few studios mostly run by Jews, Anglo Saxon cadaans were not happy about this including Walt Disney lol, they considered them and the industry to be too liberal and alien and the government passed the hays code - from the 1930s to the 1960s all movies had to adhere to this code ,aka traditional values , the villain was forced to die in all movies at the end or suffer , men and women are married , white slavery is not allowed to be shown but all black people had to be subservient to whites in movies .Movies are also a soft power and America was against communism , especially in the 50s so many movies had anti communist themes like “on the waterfront”. Also American movies target audience is middle America so many Jews who wanted to be at the front of the cameras had to change their names and faces. And for black actors to become stars they had to be miskeen begs or fat obese maids. In conclusion American movies are a soft power despite there not being a hays code many ethnic people are stereotyped , one thing that people forget is that unlike the movie industry, in the music industry black Americans created their own studio (Motown) which changed the music industry forever . So until other groups Create their own industry , Hollywood will remain.
Makes sense now lmao, how tf did you figure this out? even Cadaan dudes (some incels) told me that Jews even created that p0rn bbc thing when they get cucked by madows for White women lool is this one true?

Loool i doubt it but it must be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts