It’s official Somalis are black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I actually meant to ask you guys, what is your problem with BLM horta? Truly I’m curious 🤔
The meaning, no issue. Black lives do matter. All lives matter when black lives matter.

But, the corrupt organisation, different story. The organisation goes against everything we stand for. From destruction of nuclear family, to forced LGBT advocation. It does not benefit the people it intends to claim it supports.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The meaning, no issue. Black lives do matter. All lives matter when black lives matter.

But, the corrupt organisation, different story. The organisation goes against everything we stand for. From destruction of nuclear family, to forced LGBT advocation. It does not benefit the people it intends to claim it supports.
It also doesn’t help that the BLM organization is just filled with black women, gay black folks and crazy white lefties. :pachah1:

which organization, do you mean the BLM organization?

Barkhad Abdi needs to pay reparations for all the normal looking Somalis for tarnishing our image
That’s a very messed up thing to say, I’ve seen him in person other than being skinny he looks like a normal farax. Besides Allah created all of us equally and the body is just a vessel. You’re literally sitting here trolling someone’s looks...put yourself in his shoes smh

Chadkhad abdi on his way to pick up yall losers non-existent girlfriends.

article-2541464-1ABF1D2400000578-288_634x557.jpg

That’s a very messed up thing to say, I’ve seen him in person other than being skinny he looks like a normal farax. Besides Allah created all of us equally and the body is just a vessel. You’re literally sitting here trolling someone’s looks...put yourself in his shoes smh
I’ve watched one of his interviews he’s entertaining and a fabulous actor. What people say on this forum is irrelevant at the end of the day he’s successful and living his dream.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It also doesn’t help that the BLM organization is just filled with black women, gay black folks and crazy white lefties. :pachah1:
Its a mess. Not even dedicated to those that they claim it supports. Most black deaths are men

1618965104275.png

Lol exacly. But the other cast members looked way better. This nigga should have played the lead role. Not barkhad View attachment 181139

I wonder what happened to him. He vanished after Captin Phillip meanwhile Barkhad got more and more roles in movies.

Barkhad was a better actor this dude performed badly with his voice cutting out while shouting.

His girlfriend is stunning though, they'd represent perfect Somali couple in Hollywood. They definitely have agenda.

Faysal Ahmed landed minor roles in couple movies and stopped. The other two disappeared. Literally the most high profiled Somali movie that gained global exposure (with all negative connotations) failed to promote the careers of other Somali actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending