It’s official Somalis are black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Bet he doesn't even have any facial hair/beard doesn't connect :silanyolaugh:

hqdefault.jpg

Lmao, they got fixes for everything. :damn:

god bless bakhard abdi, his fugly mug gave me material to karbaash somali incels.
I don't think you fully appreciate just how funny that really is. Even the man who's image is being used to ridicule them gets more pussy than they do. 10/10 high IQ karbaash wallahi.
hqdefault.jpg

Lmao, they got fixes for everything. :damn:
At this point the only thing that will out you is the hideous children you might sire lol

I just realized this nigga Barkhad has been living the west for decades. :damn:

He looks like he came straight from dadaab. Even reer miyi niggas like me don't look as bad as him:dead: :dead1:

that nigga ugly your honor !!
#1 You're a xalimo, so you judging a mans looks is not ideal, but you get a pass
#2 Allah created this guy, iska daaf

Did this nigga steal from you or something? Sheesh you're so persistent to call him ugly, it's like it comes from a place of hate.
:heh:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
#1 You're a xalimo, so you judging a mans looks is not ideal, but you get a pass
#2 Allah created this guy, iska daaf

Did this nigga steal from you or something? Sheesh you're so persistent to call him ugly, it's like it comes from a place of hate.
:heh:

its not so much just him, but i dont like how an ugly nigga is the face of somalis. nobody who has met yall think all somali niggas look like him. mashallah to all of Allah swts creations, even the ........ let me amuus its Ramadan

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Keep dissing out Barkhad for features that Allah SWT gave him, and you end up looking like him.

He is a good looking fellow, who gets the girls with his charm. He made it out of the hoods with this passion. Especially in Eye in the Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts