Isreali Businessman owns 100% of Somaliland Oil Block

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Yahya

Sxb, use the proper procedures of reporting posts because sometimes, we can’t read a whole thread just to find the specific offending post. Flag the post.
I will if he diverts the topic of this thread again.

It's getting tiring to see somali-habesha-arab bashing topics.

:gucciwhat:

:drakelaugh:

Can Somalilanders explain this? Why sell your national assets away.

https://www.genelenergy.com/media/2334/genel-somaliland-farm-out-final.pdf

Rfkw3FQ.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genel_Energy

Rothschild!!!...congrats somaliland singning with the devil...they are going to fxck you over

This is a tragedy and it upsets me greatly. We can’t accept to get swindled by these nefarious dealings, I don’t this is valid in international courts nor in Islam.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Sxb most of the people here are qaxootis from a,they are on welfare and cant afford good schools or ciyaal suugs that never saw a school,or maybe they are still taught in italian
They are confusing working interest and ownership
1DE7980D-4D29-4187-A5A6-2F97165FD812.jpeg

this means they are going to be responsible of the operation and most of the COST of the operation,like drilling which somaliland cant do and they took full control of it when sl start making money theyll get their share,think of it as they have bought 100% of the drilling rights not the dam block
5E6A15DD-CD64-4254-83F1-F60ABBF1F0DB.jpeg

they had 75% but bought their competion out
0544CF2B-8211-499E-9D72-EE25C33C7C5C.jpeg

Dealing with dumb s is like dealing with apes,they had their little laugh but really how hard is it to make apes laugh?

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@shum33 the proof I posted came out one week ago, READ IT

Rfkw3FQ.png

you are posting 2018 projections, THAT AREN'T RELEVENT ANYMORE

Genel energy now owns 100% of that oil block :drakelaugh:Maybe you need to learn how to read :mjlol: