Isreali Businessman owns 100% of Somaliland Oil Block

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
its fake but if its real its has to be for a good reason
:childplease: Didnt i just explain?they got 100% right to drill
Unless sl developes its own drilling equipment and has its own geologists,they give “drilling rights” to other organizations,all oil owning countries did the same including the gulf countries,thats what work interest means
General energy will only make money from royalties and taxes they wont own a drop of oil

how old are you?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
:childplease: Didnt i just explain?they got 100% right to drill
Unless sl developes its own drilling equipment and has its own geologists,they give “drilling rights” to other organizations,all oil owning countries did the same including the gulf countries,thats what work interest means
General energy will only make money from royalties and taxes they wont own a drop of oil

how old are you?

15 almost 16

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
7488.jpg

I guess mods allow the derailment of every thread. What does this have to do with the previous dicussion on fantasy habesha and arab rule over berbara?

@AussieHustler Control this fool. He turned a whole thread into somali-habesha bashing. Before i contact the admin. This kid is derailing every thread with his emotional out bursts.

:faysalwtf:

How is it that you started a discussion, but don't want it to progress? Your topic was foreigners taking Somali assets. The previous poster simply expanded the topic from Jews to all foreigners. Calm your amygdala lil nigga.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How is it that you started a discussion, but don't want it to progress? Your topic was foreigners taking Somali assets. The previous poster simply expanded the topic from Jews to all foreigners. Calm your amygdala lil nigga.
He diverged from the topic and brought up habesha for no reason. He even tagged someone else he had a grudge with. The mods obviously agreed with me and others. It was unreasonable to divert the topic for no reason other than settling petty grudges.