Israeli-Arabs?

Israeli-Palestinians a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
In Israel since 2013. Im a us citizen and where in Somalia? Kismayo. Go figure out my clan
:ulyin: :denzelnigga:
@Cognitivedissonance

avb-naa.png

Several steps to getting a beautiful hooked nose Jewish woman. First, stop being irrational and hateful with anti Semitic/colonialism bullshit. Second, come to Israel, live here for a few years and integrate properly. Go to bars on Thursdays, party and eventually a drunk jewess will make the mistake. When she sobers up, she will never quite wrap her head around what happened and will therefore stay with you since there’s no recovering.

:deadrose::dead1:

Ether. Nigga just said I can only rely on a combination of predatory behavior, binge & shame culture

No man. Jewish women in Israel make the best kind of wife. They’re tough in every way and will treat you as a good friend from the opposite sex who occasionally needs to f*ck. Unless you’re an idiot you should be just fine.

That's very nice to hear that they are ''friendly'' to us men :ftw9nwa:I can't wait to f*ck them Jewish women sxb.

Last edited:
Real talk tho. Are you Muslim? Do you see any visible minorities outside of Arabs? Surely you get treated some type of way, esp in settlements since they're the most zealous/opportunists and homogeneous, no?

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Real talk tho. Are you Muslim? Do you see any visible minorities outside of Arabs? Surely you get treated some type of way, esp in settlements since they're the most zealous/opportunists and homogeneous, no?
I’m a Muslim willing to live in Israel and that is comfortable with it, so that should tell you something. Yes there is a slight amount of apprehension but they are civilized people. After the first glancing look they will get used to you. Visible minorities? Nope. Unless you’re talking about the Ethiopian beta Jews.

I’m a Muslim willing to live in Israel and that is comfortable with it, so that should tell you something. Yes there is a slight amount of apprehension but they are civilized people. After the first glancing look they will get used to you. Visible minorities? Nope. Unless you’re talking about the Ethiopian beta Jews.

How prominent are they? I remember reading how like 180k of them were moved there in the 80s. Doesn't seem like a lot, but neither is Israel's population.

:bell: As for the bolded, is that meant to be tongue in cheek? Gaal miyaad tahay or nah, cause with the right incentive I would have 0 issues relocating there... as I imagine many other Muslims would too.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
How prominent are they? I remember reading how like 180k of them were moved there in the 80s. Doesn't seem like a lot, but neither is Israel's population.

:bell: As for the bolded, is that meant to be tongue in cheek? Gaal miyaad tahay or nah, cause with the right incentive I would have 0 issues relocating there... as I imagine many other Muslims would too.
I’m a Muslim that is damiir la’an in the eyes of Somalis. A strong Muslim wouldn’t entertain the idea of being pro Israel let alone move there and enjoy it. I don’t know the number of Ethiopian Jews but in large cities they are all over the place.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist

And moving there is extremely difficult especially if you are a Somali. For obvious reasons in the eyes of Israelis. Their first reaction to a Somali wanting to move to Israel is summed up by the following smiley:
:ulyin: :troll:

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
:mugshotman:
And what has this got to with Somalis?

The fact that you used that face just shows how much of a clueless doqon you are.

This has everything to do with Somalis. We are talking the occupation of Quds and the massacres and stealing of rightful Palestinian land by filthy, barbarous Zionists.

If you think that this has nothing to do with Somalis, then shame on you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Several steps to getting a beautiful hooked nose Jewish woman. First, stop being irrational and hateful with anti Semitic/colonialism bullshit. Second, come to Israel, live here for a few years and integrate properly. Go to bars on Thursdays, party and eventually a drunk jewess will make the mistake. When she sobers up, she will never quite wrap her head around what happened and will therefore stay with you since there’s no recovering.
out here in London they’re a dime a dozen Finchley, Barnet, goldersgreen they’re in abundance you don’t have to go to the apartheid terrorist state of israhell to get your dick sucked by a Zionist khazarian Jezebel

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
out here in London they’re a dime a dozen Finchley, Barnet, goldersgreen they’re in abundance you don’t have to go to the apartheid terrorist state of israhell to get your dick sucked by a Zionist khazarian Jezebel
The ones in Israel are well-cultured and mannered. They’re humble and tough. They know freedom is not free and that nothing is free. I’m not looking for a one night stand sxb.

And there’s no apartheid state in Israel. If Arabs would let go of their jealousy and come to the table there would be peace tomorrow. Your people are the problem not Israel.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The ones in Israel are well-cultured and mannered. They’re humble and tough. They know freedom is not free and that nothing is free. I’m not looking for a one night stand sxb.

And there’s no apartheid state in Israel. If Arabs would let go of their jealousy and come to the table there would be peace tomorrow. Your people are the problem not Israel.
Israeli women are well cultured and mannered :mjkkk:

:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Indha adeeg what do Israeli Jews think of Somalis?:cosbyhmm:
Have you encountered racism in Israel?
We are Muslim you idiot what do you mean what do they think of Somalis look at this brown nosing prick nacas foqol nacas I cant stand people who constantly yearn to be validated by others mofo slit your wrist and end this bullshit:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending