Israeli-Arabs?

Israeli-Palestinians a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
I live in a place called Maale Adumin, an Israeli settlement that was recently expanded. The folks here vehemently reject the label “settler” and instead call themselves ‘Israeli-Palestinian’—a Jewish citizen of a future Palestinian state. Although I sense disingenuousness in them, I can’t understand why a future Palestinian state can’t have Jews living side by side with Arabs. After all, 27% of Israel is Arab and most are happy to be here. Why can’t we have a similar demographic make up of Palestine? Can one of you give me compelling reasons why this won’t or shouldn’t work? Thanks.

Not true. In Israel, vast majority of Arabs live peacefully with Jews. In fact no one even knows who’s who and no one cares. Arabs even serve in IDF
Arab jews serve in the IDF, a very low percentage of non jewish arabs serve in IDF.Heck I don't think they even can without a citizenship.Israel is a jewish state,an ethnic state.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Arab jews serve in the IDF, a very low percentage of non jewish arabs serve in IDF.Heck I don't think they even can without a citizenship.Israel is a jewish state,an ethnic state.
What I’m saying is Israel tries hard to be like any modern, diverse European country. It just has this odd problem where everyone around them wants to kill them for being Jewish. Given those circumstances, I’d argue they’re doing pretty good. You don’t think it takes courage to be the only Jewish state in the world and be only 72% Jewish?

What I’m saying is Israel tries hard to be like any modern, diverse European country. It just has this odd problem where everyone around them wants to kill them for being Jewish. Given those circumstances, I’d argue they’re doing pretty good. You don’t think it takes courage to be the only Jewish state in the world and be only 72% Jewish?
I don't know what you are talking about, Israel is a 100% jewish state.Those living in Israel can be removed anytime and their descendants as well.Just read the Israeli constitution. Israel is trying to advance scientifically but far from "morally".Israel and her jewish citizens believe that Arabs are inferior to them and they somehow divinely own the land they forcefully occupy. Such a belief system wont allow coexistence.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I don't know what you are talking about, Israel is a 100% jewish state.Those living in Israel can be removed anytime and their descendants as well.Just read the Israeli constitution. Israel is trying to advance scientifically but far from "morally".Israel and her jewish citizens believe that Arabs are inferior to them and they somehow divinely own the land they forcefully occupy. Such a belief system wont allow coexistence.
No point in arguing , he knows more since he loves there.

@Indha adeeg never heard Somalis in Israel maxaa ku geeyey

I live in a place called Maale Adumin, an Israeli settlement that was recently expanded. The folks here vehemently reject the label “settler” and instead call themselves ‘Israeli-Palestinian’—a Jewish citizen of a future Palestinian state.

Hahhahahahhahahha future Palestinian state

Meine herren, das Alljude

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jews low-key mixed with whites, they got that psychopathic gene that makes them feel superior to all others.

High key. The Israel project is just another episode of European colonialism.

More importantly OP how do I get a cute 7.5/10 hook-nosed Jew wife to upgrade our gene pool? Preferably an IDF blonde, thx.

Hahhahahahhahahha future Palestinian state

Meine herren, das Alljude

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

High key. The Israel project is just another episode of European colonialism.

More importantly OP how do I get a cute 7.5/10 hook-nosed Jew wife to upgrade our gene pool? Preferably an IDF blonde, thx.

Sxb I have a question. Are female Jews good enough for a Somali man to marry?

A Somali man and a Jew woman best recipe for chaos if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending