Israeli-Arabs?

Israeli-Palestinians a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
We are Muslim you idiot what do you mean what do they think of Somalis look at this brown nosing prick nacas foqol nacas I cant stand people who constantly yearn to be validated by others mofo slit your wrist and end this bullshit:susp:
:ivers:
Israelis >>>>>Arabs :sass1:

It's clearly you who's seeking validation and acceptance from dhegcas with the " we're muslims" card. If arabs cared about your skinny ass and saw you as fellow muslims they wouldn't be torturing or discrimating against somalis in Libya. They don't want anything to do with you markas sit your foolxumo arab loving ass down xooloyahow and joji isqorqorka :camby:
Carab anaa wasa:mybusiness:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ivers:
Israelis >>>>>Arabs :sass1:

It's clearly you who's seeking validation and acceptance from dhegcas with the " we're muslims" card. If arabs cared about your skinny ass and saw you as fellow muslims they wouldn't be torturing or discrimating against somalis in Libya. They don't want anything to do with you markas sit your foolxumo arab loving ass down xooloyahow and joji isqorqorka :camby:
Carab anaa wasa:mybusiness:
What has Arab got to do with you brown nosing Zionist Who hate Islam? Not once did I mention Arab in my reply to you war aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesayaa :draketf:

So you’re no longer loyal to Islam cause of a few Arabs in Libya that’s amidst a civil war not even Arab Libyans are safe there’s no government there most of the country is in the hands of terrorists how do you expect them to safeguard others when even Libyans life’s are in danger Libyans are killing Libyans there’s a civil war:kanyehmm:

Since when is Arab synonymous with Islam :gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I live in a place called Maale Adumin, an Israeli settlement that was recently expanded. The folks here vehemently reject the label “settler” and instead call themselves ‘Israeli-Palestinian’—a Jewish citizen of a future Palestinian state. Although I sense disingenuousness in them, I can’t understand why a future Palestinian state can’t have Jews living side by side with Arabs. After all, 27% of Israel is Arab and most are happy to be here. Why can’t we have a similar demographic make up of Palestine? Can one of you give me compelling reasons why this won’t or shouldn’t work? Thanks.

Well....one is cunning and in-trust worthy, the other is brave, reer baadiye but dumb!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What has Arab got to do with you brown nosing Zionist Who hate Islam? Not once did I mention Arab in my reply to you war aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesayaa :draketf:

So you’re no longer loyal to Islam cause of a few Arabs in Libya that’s amidst a civil war not even Arab Libyans are safe there’s no government there most of the country is in the hands of terrorists how do you expect them to safeguard others when even Libyans life’s are in danger Libyans are killing Libyans there’s a civil war:kanyehmm:

Since when is Arab synonymous with Islam :gucciwhat:

Cog

Here is a question for YOU: Will u support Arabs in a war against Israel that is not a holly war? I mean, despite them thinking we are Ab'd meaning slaves??? Them thinking they superior than us?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cog

Here is a question for YOU: Will u support Arabs in a war against Israel that is not a holly war? I mean, despite them thinking we are Ab'd meaning slaves??? Them thinking they superior than us?
I have been to Saudia Arabia Dubai Qatar Yemen and I haven’t witnessed racism I’m not saying there’s no Arab racists I’m sure there’s manyjust like there’s many Somali racists but my loyalty is with the Muslims and if Israel forcefully take al aqsa it’s incumbent upon all Muslims to protect it.

Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim what up with the extreme hatred of Arabs and n this forum so much so you support Zionist Israel who despise Muslims just to spite Arabs it just goes to show you have no loyalty to Islam.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have been to Saudia Arabia Dubai Qatar Yemen and I haven’t witnessed racism I’m not saying there’s no Arab racists I’m sure there’s manyjust like there’s many Somali racists but my loyalty is with the Muslims and if Israel forcefully take al aqsa it’s incumbent upon all Muslims to protect it.

Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim what up with the extreme hatred of Arabs and n this forum so much so you support Zionist Israel who despise Muslims just to spite Arabs it just goes to show you have no loyalty to Islam.

Cog

u r funny. I will speak for myself. I will only lay my life for Allaah swt not Palestine or Arabs. Its just my right as a human being. :)

Al aqsa mosque will be protected by Allaah swt :)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cog

u r funny. I will speak for myself. I will only lay my life for Allaah swt not Palestine or Arabs. Its just my right as a human being. :)

Al aqsa mosque will be protected by Allaah swt :)
You clearly don’t know much about Islam most Arabs are Muslims and Allah says all Muslims are like one body if a part of it is in pain so is the rest of the body.

Forget about other Arabs if you hate Arabs so much daroods are Arabs why don’t you direct your hatred towards us?

Its baffling how I talk about Zionist and all of a sudden people mention Arabs like the only reason I despise Zionists is cause they hate Arabs that’s not the only reason cause obviously Muslim Arab are my brothers and sisters in Islam Zionist apartheid israhell also despise Islam but most of these Somalis who love Zionists can’t really call themselves Muslims they’re khawrij cause they fit the description they love those who oppress Muslims yet despise fellow Muslims despicable

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cog....i think the hadith u r quoting in out of context. That hadith was in reference to the persecution of Muslim by Pagens because of Islam. They were picked on solely because they are Muslims. Palestine and Israel fight is about Land. Not about whether Muslims have a right to practice Islam. this is not a holly war. It is an earthly worldly fight. Let Palestine defend themselves.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cog....i think the hadith u r quoting in out of context. That hadith was in reference to the persecution of Muslim by Pagens because of Islam. They were picked on solely because they are Muslims. Palestine and Israel fight is about Land. Not about whether Muslims have a right to practice Islam. this is not a holly war. It is an earthly worldly fight. Let Palestine defend themselves.
So cumar ibn al khattab was fighting a war for land when you conquered Jerusalem :bell:

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

:comeon:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cumar Ibn Khattab RA was a Khalifa, he had a different job. Do u know that when he conquered it, he allowed Jews to practice their religion as Islam instructed him. In fact the proclamation of respecting the Jews still exist up to day. That's what we have missed. Peace with the Jews and Pagans. And every body.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cumar Ibn Khattab RA was a Khalifa, he had a different job. Do u know that when he conquered it, he allowed Jews to practice their religion as Islam instructed him. In fact the proclamation of respecting the Jews still exist up to day. That's what we have missed. Peace with the Jews and Pagans. And every body.
So cumar ibn al khattab was fighting a war to gain land? What do you mean he had a different job:comeon:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His Job was to spread Islam by giving Dawaac. If people resist with fighting, he will fight back. But he basically asked the right to preach Islam. That's all. That's his Job!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
His Job was to spread Islam by giving Dawaac. If people resist with fighting, he will fight back. But he basically asked the right to preach Islam. That's all. That's his Job!
Palestinians have been attacked on their own land they have been refused to preach Islam on their land I don’t understand why you support omar ibn al khattab for conquering lands by the sword yet when it comes to Muslim Palestinians defending themselves from aggression Zionist Who expel them from their own homes and refuse them to worship at al aqsa you’re due to racism personally I see no difference between a Muslim person from Somalia or a Muslim person from Palestine stop trying to cause division amongst Muslims and miss me with you racist Zionist agenda against Muslim Arabs you fight for Israel and I will stand up for my Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine or anywhere In the world since Muslims are like one body if a part of it is in pain so is the rest of the body.

Let’s agree to disagree

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Basra heres Muslims being degraded in Palestine and refused to worship at al aqsa mosque you keep supporting and preaching Zionist agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending