Israeli-Arabs?

Israeli-Palestinians a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhahahahhahahha future Palestinian state

Meine herren, das Alljude

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

High key. The Israel project is just another episode of European colonialism.

More importantly OP how do I get a cute 7.5/10 hook-nosed Jew wife to upgrade our gene pool? Preferably an IDF blonde, thx.

That would corrupt our gene pool no thanks i hate hooked nooses and certain europeans also have that garden hose nose lol!!!.Plus i don't want my kids to inherit that satanic greed, i'd settle for a harem of the finest african women and one japanese girl. Why settle for one when religion says we can have 4.
:obama:

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Hahhahahahhahahha future Palestinian state

Meine herren, das Alljude

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

High key. The Israel project is just another episode of European colonialism.

More importantly OP how do I get a cute 7.5/10 hook-nosed Jew wife to upgrade our gene pool? Preferably an IDF blonde, thx.
Several steps to getting a beautiful hooked nose Jewish woman. First, stop being irrational and hateful with anti Semitic/colonialism bullshit. Second, come to Israel, live here for a few years and integrate properly. Go to bars on Thursdays, party and eventually a drunk jewess will make the mistake. When she sobers up, she will never quite wrap her head around what happened and will therefore stay with you since there’s no recovering.

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Sxb I have a question. Are female Jews good enough for a Somali man to marry?

A Somali man and a Jew woman best recipe for chaos if you ask me.
No man. Jewish women in Israel make the best kind of wife. They’re tough in every way and will treat you as a good friend from the opposite sex who occasionally needs to f*ck. Unless you’re an idiot you should be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts