Israel defeated Arab countries of Jordan, Egypt and Syria in just six days

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Israel defeated Arab countries Of Jordan Egypt and Syria in just six Days. The Jews cucked them and even captured large portions of land :mjlol:

Hassan mahat

I remember laughing with my mother about this :mjlaugh:
It was said the israel army pulled Up on them like

giphy.gif

Hassan mahat

Idk what happened but seems like an inside job idk

also

i found this funny until i remembered you guys are laughing WITH israel, not in general, scary when you think about it
No in general the whole situation is just funny. How can you lose to a country that you surround it completely. How incompetent can you be not to decimate them?

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
No in general the whole situation is just funny. How can you lose to a country that you surround it completely. How incompetent can you be not to decimate them?
When i thought about it more Israel is super advanced so it's not that much of a surprise, but still p embarrasing

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
To much sheesha and baklava a bunch fat Arabs had no chance with seriously trained Jews who got their training from USA Marines and snipers and was gifted with many weapons from the USA

Hassan mahat

Arabs only know how to eat basal. Even now they don’t have good educational universities although being very rich. They are truly stupid.

Apollo

VIP
Israel is propped up by the United States. Without bible thumping 'Murican support, the Jews would not have been able to set up Israel.

Some Jews are very delusional in thinking they are simply so much smarter and blessed/chosen.

Hassan mahat

Israel is propped up by the United States. Without bible thumping 'Murican support, the Jews would not have been able to set up Israel.

Some Jews are very delusional in thinking they are simply so much smarter and blessed/chosen.
America only gives 3.8 billion defence aid to Israel. They easily can replace that since their gdp is more than 300+ billion

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Israel defeated Arab countries Of Jordan Egypt and Syria in just six Days. The Jews cucked them and even captured large portions of land :mjlol:

They r busy saying anaa Arabiiaa while the Yuhud are sniffing them with their big saan

Apollo

VIP
America only gives 3.8 billion defence aid to Israel. They easily can replace that since their gdp is more than 300+ billion

That's only what they show the public, probably way more from black budgets, plus American intelligence agencies prop up Israel and protect it.

The Iraq war alone was a $2,400,000,000,000 gift to Israel.

Trending

Latest posts