Israel defeated Arab countries of Jordan, Egypt and Syria in just six days

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

giphy.gif

Half of their nations are also hellholes we can talk shit still :wtf:
In the real world we can say shit, fix your own home first before you run your mouth. All these brave military generals in here go back home and fix your country up then. Arab are cowards kulahaa what have you even through in life. Not much different and the white kid you was born in the same hospital.

Arabs have never been fighters. The last of their warriors was the Calipha. Umar etc. Arabs on their own lack the warrior trait. Thats why the greatest islamic empires were not Arab. Itโ€™s like they never even tried ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wrong. Arab nomads defeat the 2 superpowers of the world in 10 years. completely erased the Persian empire and reached India in 20 years. Annexed North of Africa/Spain/Portugal and parts of France in 50 years. Then send Europe back to the dark ages 120 years after the prophet's death.
Umayyad caliphate wasn't just the greatest Islamic empire but the greatest empire in history.

And no im not no Arab lover. But I gotta give credit where credit is due.

In the real world we can say shit, fix your own home first before you run your mouth. All these brave military generals in here go back home and fix your country up then. Arab are cowards kulahaa what have you even through in life. Not much different and the white kid you was born in the same hospital.
Arabs are the biggest losers known to mankind. Somalis are stand alone community of 20 million people whilst Arabs are 500 million, and all inhabit the Middle East. They are literally so many of them to unite to create a superpower or a brotherhood but yet they backstab each other in the back. Somalis have every right to shit on these peasants.

Wrong. Arab nomads defeat the 2 superpowers of the world in 10 years. completely erased the Persian empire and reached India in 20 years. Annexed North of Africa/Spain/Portugal and parts of France in 50 years. Then send Europe back to the dark ages 120 years after the prophet's death.
Umayyad caliphate wasn't just the greatest Islamic empire but the greatest empire in history.

And no im not no Arab lover. But I gotta give credit where credit is due.
mashallah. I said that as well. I think you misinterpreted me. But those men are gone. The Arabs back then compared to the modern ones?

Arabs are the biggest losers known to mankind. Somalis are stand alone community of 20 million people whilst Arabs are 500 million, and all inhabit the Middle East. They are literally so many of them to unite to create a superpower or a brotherhood but yet they backstab each other in the back. Somalis have every right to shit on these peasants.
They are about 300 million I think, Our beloved prophet (pbuh) was an Arab. This is called low self esteem. You feel shit so you need to shit on someone else to feel better.
I find this quite embarrassing lot of our people suffer from this. Projecting your insecurities unto others. โ€œYou said we got every right to shit on them โ€œ confidently and aggressive lol
Build yourself up bro and go help your people back home donโ€™t be coward armchair general mouth breather

Minds win you wars, not heart like a lot of arabs and most non whites actually believe. They all think fighting bravely is what wins you wars. nah

Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

They are about 300 million I think, Our beloved prophet (pbuh) was an Arab. This is called low self esteem. You feel shit so you need to shit on someone else to feel better.
I find this quite embarrassing lot of our people suffer from this. Projecting your insecurities unto others. โ€œYou said we got every right to shit on them โ€œ confidently and aggressive lol
Build yourself up bro and go help your people back home donโ€™t be coward armchair general mouth breather

Insulting a group of people doesnโ€™t mean you have low self esteem mate. You know what makes you have low self esteem? Cooning for a group of people that other than your own, dulka ka kac nacaasyaho.

โ€œOur prophet was an Arabโ€ saying this statement shows you how low you see yourself within the Muslim community. Insulting Somali, Nigerian or Malaysian Muslim doesnโ€™t mean anything within Islam but insulting Arab does?:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

You proved that Islam is an Arab religion that caters and uplifts them only. Islam is a tool to spread Arab supremacy.

Insulting a group of people doesnโ€™t mean you have low self esteem mate. You know what makes you have low self esteem? Cooning for a group of people that other than your own, dulka ka kac nacaasyaho.

โ€œOur prophet was an Arabโ€ saying this statement shows you how low you see yourself within the Muslim community. Insulting Somali, Nigerian or Malaysian Muslim doesnโ€™t mean anything within Islam but insulting Arab does?:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

You proved that Islam is an Arab religion that caters and uplifts them only. Islam is a tool to spread Arab supremacy.
You do have low self esteem, you feel shit inside. You even left your religion for what exactly to be accepted by whom exactly. I hope your girl and not a guy.

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
Even Allah could not help your beloved sand monkeys.
Says the nigga who wipes the ass of your "magnificent" beak nosed daddies
Happy Merchant | Know Your Meme
now tell me how much shekels he paid you

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You mean great britain and the united states beat the arab countries in 6 days :icon lol:

Arabs are limp wristed, but not to the point they lost to a tiny state of a few people and they have millions of people. Thatโ€™s insanity.

What actually happened is that they got air raided hundreds of times by GB and they didnโ€™t have the tech to fight back. They were annihilated.

Trending

Latest posts