Israel defeated Arab countries of Jordan, Egypt and Syria in just six days

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
arabs cant handle modern warfare. i wouldnt be surprised if egypt declared war on ethiopia and I woke up the next day hearing cairo was captured :pachah1:
:mjlol: You may actually be right. Saudi Arabia cannot even defeat The houthis who are literally starved Bedouins granted Iran backs them.

Hassan mahat

The Arab tribes were known for being fierce warriors and constantly had tribal wars:draketf:
Speak facts only
Also most of the Muslim empire was expanded by the Arabs the Turks later took Constantinople and other areas
Arabs only expanded because the Persian sassanids and Byzantine romans were both weak and came out of long fighting.

Israel was backed by the biggest superpowers of the time so who cares, its the arabs own fault for letting the jews come back in the first place. They made a deal with the british and let the jews back after no other country would take them. And in typical jewish fashion they stabbed the same people who gave them a home directly in the back

The Iraq war was not due to Israel but Sadam and bush’s stupidity. Israel has secretly nuclear bombs, no country can touch them. They can easily decimate any country in the middle East with no help from outside.
1- Israel has the capabilities to build nuclear weapons whether it has them has never been confirmed or denied. Iran also has the capabilities and there's rumours of them possessing at least 1 but they currently do posses enough enriched uranium to build at least 1 nuke and they have ballistic missiles capable of carrying the nuke.

2- A hypothetical all out war between the Israelis and Iran without foreign interference would statistically result in an Iranian victory. The Israeli military's first defeat was at the hands of an Iranian proxy group. Iran has the worlds 14th strongest military while the Israelis are ranked 17th.

3- The Iraq war was started to make the Israelis feel safer. One of the reasons Bush entered Iraq ws due to pressure from the Israelis and their lobbyist's.

" the war was motivated in good part by a desire to make Israel more secure. According to Philip Zelikow, a former member of the president’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, the executive director of the 9/11 Commission"
:5hcpspq:

Even Allah could not help your beloved sand monkeys.

Allah's help is conditional. Defeat means muslims have done something wrong and a test for them so they return to examining themselves.

I suggest you weigh your words lest out of your sheer ignorance you end up feeling embarrassed. It is cool and classy to admitt ignorance and not throw words around regarding Islam and Allah. Refrain from making ignorant comments about Allah.

Israel was backed by the biggest superpowers of the time so who cares, its the arabs own fault for letting the jews come back in the first place. They made a deal with the british and let the jews back after no other country would take them. And in typical jewish fashion they stabbed the same people who gave them a home directly in the back

But that is Islamically acceptable. To give needy people a refuge. There were Isrealis native to palestine also who never left and lived with their Arab cousins forever there. Not only in Palestine but in Yemen and Iran.

The zionist movement betrayed the trust but as Arabs offering a hand to persecuted ethnic groups, it is rooted in Islam. The Islamic empire of Turkey did the same and gave European jews fleeing Europe a home. It is Islamic tradition to help people saxib.

Hassan mahat

Allah's help is conditional. Defeat means muslims have done something wrong and a test for them so they return to examining themselves.

I suggest you weigh your words lest out of your sheer ignorance you end up feeling embarrassed. It is cool and classy to admitt ignorance and not throw words around regarding Islam and Allah. Refrain from making ignorant comments about Allah.

The circle of stupidity:

- if something good happens thank allah
- if something bad happens it is my fault and not allah’s
:mjlol:

Last edited:
The circle of stupidity:

- if something happens it is my fault and not allah’s

The opposite of Stupid -Owning responsibility for your own actions is called "decent" saxib. Unlike you who would Blame Allah for your failures in life and misery, a muslim never blames Allah for anything but self reflects. That is how a civilized human being who believes in their freewill behaves.

See who sounds stupid now? :childplease:

The circle of stupidity:

- if something bad happens it is my fault and not allah’s

And supposing you actually don't beleive Allah exists, blaming him is then the definition of Stupid. Make up your mind first, does he or does he not exist? Then engage in silly talk.

Bal marka hore go'aan gaar. Decision time mate.

Hassan mahat

The opposite of Stupid -Owning responsibility for your own actions is called "decent" saxib. Unlike you who would Blame Allah for your failures in life and misery, a muslim never blames Allah for anything but self reflects. That is how a civilized human being who believes in their freewill behaves.

See who sounds stupid now? :childplease:
Dude, that is my point . People are their actions and Allah doesn’t alter shit. My point is you can’t thank Allah sometimes because of your accomplishment and refuse to hold him accountable other times.

Allah doesn’t control anything or he is highly incompetent since The world is in chaos.

Dude, that is my point . People are their actions and Allah doesn’t alter shit. My point is you can’t thank Allah sometimes because of your accomplishment and refuse to hold him accountable other times.

Allah doesn’t control anything or he is highly incompetent since The world is in chaos.

How was that your point? you made a case for the opposite and still blaming Allah in this subsequent post. I hope you are not drunk because you are not making sense.

But be that as it may(being in your drunken stupor), i will indulge you again and say chaos is when human beings follow a chart outside the norm and favor disorder. Lawlessness is the absence of law, hate is the absence of Love, cruetly is the absence of kindness and empathy etc. You give up on one, you step into the other, so blaming Allah for Trumpkins invading the whitehouse is just silly for example.

Make sense please. Try higher than 63 IQ level. LOL

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
We as Somalis have no business to talk about Arabs at least the world somewhat respects them unlike us where the international community consider us as zoo including Arabs themselves

The Arab tribes were known for being fierce warriors and constantly had tribal wars:draketf:
Speak facts only
Also most of the Muslim empire was expanded by the Arabs the Turks later took Constantinople and other areas
Arabs nowdays compared to the Muslims back then? are you sure

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
No in general the whole situation is just funny. How can you lose to a country that you surround it completely. How incompetent can you be not to decimate them?
That’s exactly what we were laughing about. It’s funny how all those countries combined still couldn’t defeat Israel:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts