Israel defeated Arab countries of Jordan, Egypt and Syria in just six days

Royalflush

novacane
Arabs have never been fighters. The last of their warriors was the Calipha. Umar etc. Arabs on their own lack the warrior trait. Thats why the greatest islamic empires were not Arab. It’s like they never even tried 😂
The Arab tribes were known for being fierce warriors and constantly had tribal wars:draketf:
Speak facts only
Also most of the Muslim empire was expanded by the Arabs the Turks later took Constantinople and other areas

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's only what they show the public, but probably way more from black budgets, plus American intelligence agencies prop up Israel and protect it.

The Iraq war alone was a $2,400,000,000,000 gift to Israel.

Hi @Apollo My felicitations to you & Your Switzerland relations. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Arab tribes were known for being fierce warriors and constantly had tribal wars:draketf:
Speak facts only
Also most of the Muslim empire was expanded by the Arabs the Turks later took Constantinople and other areas

Didn't an arab take Constantinople?

Royalflush

novacane
Israel was created by American Jewish zionists and the British so why wouldn’t they defend the land the made
Also it’s well knows all the Arab leaders apart from the brotherhood were jaajuus
They all got their crowns from the cadaans so no wonder they “lost” the war

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
That's only what they show the public, probably way more from black budgets, plus American intelligence agencies prop up Israel and protect it.

The Iraq war alone was a $2,400,000,000,000 gift to Israel.
The Iraq war was not due to Israel but Sadam and bush’s stupidity. Israel has secretly nuclear bombs, no country can touch them. They can easily decimate any country in the middle East with no help from outside.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This guy, an ethnic Ashkenazi Jew and Israeli dual citizen, was the architect behind the Iraq war:

Bush was not the one calling the shots.

he looks like an alien star trek character

1610652043881.png

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
This guy, an ethnic Ashkenazi Jew and Israeli dual citizen, was the architect behind the Iraq war:

Bush was not the one calling the shots.
He also married an Arab. This Is literally cucking . :mjlol: Israel was not behind the invasion of Iraq. It was mostly the pressure from the
9 11 incident. Bush had to find something To calm the people.If jews actually controlled Or have influence, America would have invaded Iran, Instead Israel even backed out after trump killed the Iranian general.

Apollo

VIP
He also married an Arab. This Is literally cucking . :mjlol: Israel was not behind the invasion of Iraq. It was mostly the pressure from the
9 11 incident. Bush had to find something To calm the people.If jews actually controlled Or have influence, America would have invaded Iran, Instead Israel even backed out after trump killed the Iranian general.

Respectfully disagree, Jewish influences were behind the Iraq war. If America had no Ashkenazi Jew elite, unlikely this war would have happened.

arabs cant handle modern warfare. i wouldnt be surprised if egypt declared war on ethiopia and I woke up the next day hearing cairo was captured :pachah1:

Trending