Should it happen?

• Relations

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • No relations

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel didn't even support the Christian Eritrea against Ethiopia because they feared the Arabs would control the Red Sea through her, what makes you think they would support the Muslim Somalis now when they supported Ethiopia against the secular Siad Barre? Don't be stupid now.
You have mis-understood my stance. I never said we should get into an diplomatic/military alliance with Israel, we can have those alliances with Russia, Turkey & China. If we open basic diplomatic/trade relations with them then i'm sure we can benefit from their technology to modernise our agriculture for instance etc.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
You have mis-understood my stance. I never said we should get into an diplomatic/military alliance with Israel, we can have those alliances with Russia, Turkey & China. If we open basic diplomatic/trade relations with them then i'm sure we can benefit from their technology to modernise our agriculture for instance etc.

Military alliance with Russia? Nacasyaho foosha xun, haven't you learnt your lesson from 1977??!

O' Allah, why are we cursed with such foolish people?

:rejoice:

Military alliance with Russia? Nacasyaho foosha xun, haven't you learnt your lesson from 1977??!

O' Allah, why are we cursed with such foolish people?

:rejoice:

Ok if that's the case, then who will help us rebuild our military? Inb4 USA, those guys don't go the extra mile for their allies, whereas Russia does.
:mjpls:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Our agriculture is extremely backwards, we don't need the super advanced Israeli technology. We couldn't even afford it if we wanted to.

When our military expenditure grows, we should aim to acquire several new T-14 Armatas.
:ahh:
We should first acquire basic tanks and airplanes (t50 or t70 tanks, MiG23 ) to safeguards our national interest and stop our neighbours from interfering in our affairs in the short term, then protections off our waters should also be very important @Prince of Lasanod , we should purchase fast attack craft, frigates and corvette for our sea I would highly recommend osa 2 and shensen class boats for the navy.

After we become friends with Russian for a while, all high level modern equipment will fly in:ahh:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
After we become friends with Russian for a while, all high level modern equipment will fly in:ahh:
Russia is not fully independent yet, it wouldn't be wise to give them a military base. They haven't even nationalized the central bank yet, which shows that Putin hasn't fully cleared the house from the pro-western politicians etc. Don't be too hasty.

Iftiin

Ok if that's the case, then who will help us rebuild our military? Inb4 USA, those guys don't go the extra mile for their allies, whereas Russia does.
:mjpls:

We don't need the help of anybody. We can rebuild it our damn selves!

USA? The same Kafir country that betrayed us in 1977 when we switched to their bloc?! You are a joker.

We don't need the help of anybody. We can rebuild it our damn selves!

USA? The same Kafir country that betrayed us in 1977 when we switched to their bloc?! You are a joker.
You come of as very delusional. Wake up & realise we live in a zero sum world, if we have a smart gov't our gains will outweigh our losses. Our military is a shambles right now & you really think we could rebuild it ourselves?
:heh:
We have no engineers, factories, competent & brave army officers/generals to speak of. We are unable to design & procure our own weapons because we have no military industrial complex, get a reality check warya. Receiving assistance from foreigners is a positive not a negative.
:hahaidiot:

Iftiin

Even rebels in Syria fighting a civil war and ISIS have managed to design and produce their own rifles/snipers/rocket launchers/artillery, up armour civilian vehicles to military grade vehicles, produce katyusha rockets that can land relatively accurately thousands of miles away, militarise civilian drones to drop bombs extremely accurately, etc etc when all the weaponry of governments are raining down on them.

Do you have such a massive inferiority complex that you think we can't do all that when they've done the hard work for us? :drakewtf:

Somalia should be dependant on Somalia alone. These kufar countries are LOAN SHARKS, whatever they give you they expect 100 times back.

Arab struggle is diffrent from African struggle.

:mjlol:

Yes we should keep relations that suites our national interest first!

Other political diffrences can be dealt in other way.

I give you exsample: when im shopping at any store i dont buy israeli products i boycott them all. Only those that are necessary i purchase.

:whoa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Think about it. Opening up diplomatic ties with Israel can be very beneficial for both sides
1. Israel is not going anywhere, it established itself the day it karbashed 5 Arab countries by itself. We still have cuqdad over this somehow and share grievances with the sandies. This mentality will take us nowhere and we get no benefits from this
2. Israel is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. The tiny desert strip has produced so much medical advancements and technology, the dune coons can't even compete. There have been no Arab Muslim Nobel prize winners, while the Jews dominate the list, that speaks for itself
3. There are only 4 Muslim countries with OPEN ties to Israel. Israel needs a Muslim country that it can side with, this is the best opportunity for Somalia. Israel has desalination plants and the best agricultural methods and we have the best climate, most strategic location in Africa and vast untapped resources. We can use their water tech to solve the drought and famine and military tech to defend ourselves from Madow and Arab invaders, they can use our sunny, windy climate and our oil and uranium reserves. Who knows? They might give us free water like they do with Jordan since Muslims allies are very important to it
There are no downsides to this.
Expected "rebuttals"
>muh ummah
It's not like the Arabs care about non Arab problems. How often do you see Muslims crying about the massacares in Burma, the droughts in Somalia and the sweatshops in Bangladesh like they do for a kid getting arrested in gaza
>(Jew conspiracy theory)
Please spare me this stuff, I don't want you sounding like a schizo.
If he ain't sucking on Aryan dick he's sucking on zionisms gus uuuf waa ka taalaa:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending