Should it happen?

• Relations

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • No relations

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it. Opening up diplomatic ties with Israel can be very beneficial for both sides
1. Israel is not going anywhere, it established itself the day it karbashed 5 Arab countries by itself. We still have cuqdad over this somehow and share grievances with the sandies. This mentality will take us nowhere and we get no benefits from this
2. Israel is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. The tiny desert strip has produced so much medical advancements and technology, the dune coons can't even compete. There have been no Arab Muslim Nobel prize winners, while the Jews dominate the list, that speaks for itself
3. There are only 4 Muslim countries with OPEN ties to Israel. Israel needs a Muslim country that it can side with, this is the best opportunity for Somalia. Israel has desalination plants and the best agricultural methods and we have the best climate, most strategic location in Africa and vast untapped resources. We can use their water tech to solve the drought and famine and military tech to defend ourselves from Madow and Arab invaders, they can use our sunny, windy climate and our oil and uranium reserves. Who knows? They might give us free water like they do with Jordan since Muslims allies are very important to it
There are no downsides to this.
Expected "rebuttals"
>muh ummah
It's not like the Arabs care about non Arab problems. How often do you see Muslims crying about the massacares in Burma, the droughts in Somalia and the sweatshops in Bangladesh like they do for a kid getting arrested in gaza
>(Jew conspiracy theory)
Please spare me this stuff, I don't want you sounding like a schizo.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Think about it. Opening up diplomatic ties with Israel can be very beneficial for both sides
1. Israel is not going anywhere, it established itself the day it karbashed 5 Arab countries by itself. We still have cuqdad over this somehow and share grievances with the sandies. This mentality will take us nowhere and we get no benefits from this
2. Israel is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. The tiny desert strip has produced so much medical advancements and technology, the dune coons can't even compete. There have been no Arab Muslim Nobel prize winners, while the Jews dominate the list, that speaks for itself
3. There are only 4 Muslim countries with OPEN ties to Israel. Israel needs a Muslim country that it can side with, this is the best opportunity for Somalia. Israel has desalination plants and the best agricultural methods and we have the best climate, most strategic location in Africa and vast untapped resources. We can use their water tech to solve the drought and famine and military tech to defend ourselves from Madow and Arab invaders, they can use our sunny, windy climate and our oil and uranium reserves. Who knows? They might give us free water like they do with Jordan since Muslims allies are very important to it
There are no downsides to this.
Expected "rebuttals"
>muh ummah
It's not like the Arabs care about non Arab problems. How often do you see Muslims crying about the massacares in Burma, the droughts in Somalia and the sweatshops in Bangladesh like they do for a kid getting arrested in gaza
>(Jew conspiracy theory)
Please spare me this stuff, I don't want you sounding like a schizo.

Somalia has no reason not to. However, Somalia will not revognise Israel and assume relations with them like rational nations who seek to exploit each other's interests. Somalia will do as its told by the Arabs thereby rendering any such relation null.

Israel has transformed a land of nothingness to new great heights. It's a world leader in technological innovations.

Somalia will follow the same a way a dog follows his master. It was always a one way relationship.

rabshole

Aragaani
Ader warsame goes to the negotiations table.
=> i would like to establish a diplomatic relationship
=> excellent, what do you being to the table.
=> i have denounced my religion and my imaginary dady so i would like you to fill in the empty space
=> kindly f*ck off and find another ceeb to gargle on :camby:
=>:mjcry:Please be my dady im in serious need to fill that void.
=> these goyim have no shame:kanyehmm:
=>bb bb but.... alright just a quick little
=> f*ck OFFF

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
We should be making relations with countries in the region. UAE, Saudi, Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, Eritrea, Oman, and Djbouti are more important than some dude that people that live 1000s of kms away. Arabs are not our enemies anyway. Somalia used to have a great relationship with Egypt. Today they are quite disappointed with Somalias situation since we can't stop Ethiopia from building that dam on the Nile for them. Plus as muslims Somalis wouldn't want to give more legitimacy to a nation that was created on the blood and tears of the Palestinans. I don't Palestinans myself, they are the worst arabs, but I still feel sorry for them.

Also Israel gives a lot of help to Ethiopia to destabilize Somalia. There are so many developed nations in the world with excellent tech and engineering and you chose Israel. You didn't even mention China or Iran. If you had suggested Iran I would have agreed with you. The Iranians have the best technology in the Muslim world and are not far from becoming a developed nation. If they didn't have the crippling sanctions on them they already would have. I have mad respect for the Iranians, more than the Arab.

Why do you guys hate Arabs so much anyway? I know they are racist af but so are we. We treat the Bantus like shit.

We should be making relations with countries in the region. UAE, Saudi, Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, Eritrea, Oman, and Djbouti are more important than some dude that people that live 1000s of kms away. Arabs are not our enemies anyway. Somalia used to have a great relationship with Egypt. Today they are quite disappointed with Somalias situation since we can't stop Ethiopia from building that dam on the Nile for them. Plus as muslims Somalis wouldn't want to give more legitimacy to a nation that was created on the blood and tears of the Palestinans. I don't Palestinans myself, they are the worst arabs, but I still feel sorry for them.

Also Israel gives a lot of help to Ethiopia to destabilize Somalia. There are so many developed nations in the world with excellent tech and engineering and you chose Israel. You didn't even mention China or Iran. If you had suggested Iran I would have agreed with you. The Iranians have the best technology in the Muslim world and are not far from becoming a developed nation. If they didn't have the crippling sanctions on them they already would have. I have mad respect for the Iranians, more than the Arab.

Why do you guys hate Arabs so much anyway? I know they are racist af but so are we. We treat the Bantus like shit.

For them Arab is Islam or reason that Somalis converted to Islam, so they are indirectly attacking the islam.

Plus as muslims Somalis wouldn't want to give more legitimacy to a nation that was created on the blood and tears of the Palestinans. I don't Palestinans myself, they are the worst arabs, but I still feel sorry for them.
Somalis don't really care about Palestine, only the self-hating Arab lovers in the west do. If Israel builds infrastructure or supplies the military, Somalis would be happy with them.

Also Israel gives a lot of help to Ethiopia
Strategically, Somalia would be a better choice for the reasons I listed before. We can undermine Ethiopia's relationship with israel if we open up ties with the Jews
If you had suggested Iran I would have agreed with you. The Iranians have the best technology in the Muslim world and are not far from becoming a developed nation. If they didn't have the crippling sanctions on them they already would have. I have mad respect for the Iranians, more than the Arab.
I agree about Iran being a tech stronghold but they wouldn't provide like Israel would do, Israel treats its Muslim allies like royalty, while Iran would just be Iran

Arabs have destroyed our culture, they contributed nothing to the world in the past 1000 years, they fund ISIS (Wikileaks) and they treat Somalis and Africans like shit

rabshole

Aragaani
Arabs have destroyed our culture, they contributed nothing to the world in the past 1000 years, they fund ISIS (Wikileaks) and they treat Somalis and Africans like shit
The day you left islam was the day you left somalinimo as well.
We are racist to every non somali living creature on earth so why are you even making "they treat as bad" part of your argument :mjlol:
Doesnt a collective group of people need to have abtained from an act in order to complain about it? Can you tell me with certainty that somalis are not racist?
:susp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Galaeri

@Canuck was right, it is about Islam. When he says Arabs destroyed our culture he means Islam. How on earth could Arabs affect on our culture, we weren't colonised by them. Outrageous claims.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
what a retard...

Wiki leaks is not a reliable source. isis type of jihadists undermine secular arab leaders more than anything on this planet.

Just f off

The day you left islam was the day you left somalinimo as well.
We are racist to every non somali living creature on earth so why are you even making "they treat as bad" part of your argument :mjlol:
Doesnt a collective group of people need to have abtained from an act in order to complain about it? Can you tell me with certainty that somalis are not racist?
:susp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I can't think for myself or else I'll have my ethnicity revoked?
I don't have to call you a bootyclapper, you're already making it obvious.
This thread is about politics not religion, stick to the topic or go be an Abeed somewhere else.

Galaeri

These gulf nations only fund ISIS to destabilize Bashar's Syria. This nigga tripping major ballz.

what a retard...

Wiki leaks is not a reliable source. isis type of jihadists undermine secular arab leaders more than anything on this planet.

Just f off
Wikileaks been proven reliable time and time again. Just because the info goes against the innocence of arabs that you've pictured in your mind, it doesn't suddenly become obsolete.

@Canuck was right, it is about Islam. When he says Arabs destroyed our culture he means Islam. How on earth could Arabs affect on our culture, we weren't colonised by them. Outrageous claims.
I'm not talking about Islam
Turkey, indonesia and malaysia are Muslim countries who have their own distinct cultures. If we suck up to the sandies, we'll turn into the African Pakistan, an inferior version of Arabic culture.

What’s funny is that these murtads are the ones suffering from a severe inferiority complex, but they try to project their inferiority complex onto the Muslims.

We see right through them kkkk.

Had Somalia disrupted the diplomatic relations they have with the Arab world, not only will that substantially increase the country’s gross external debt, they’d also lose a large percentage of their GDP (since a large percentage of their GDP is dependent on exporting livestock to the Arab world).

“Israel has desalination plants”, as if that’s something exclusive to Israel LOL. Even most of the Arab world have desalination plants you retard.

:mjkkk:

Edit: OP literally put no thought into this preposterous post. It's just another low-key emotional anti-Islamic calaacal masquerading as diplomatic strategy.

Last edited:
What’s funny is that these murtads are the ones suffering from a severe inferiority complex, but they try to project their inferiority complex onto the Muslims.

We see right through them kkkk.

Had Somalia disrupted the diplomatic relations they have with the Arab world, not only will that substantially increase the country’s gross external debt, they’d also lose a large percentage of their GDP (since a large percentage of their GDP is dependent on exporting livestock to the Arab world).

“Israel has desalination plants”, as if that’s something exclusive to Israel LOL. Even most of the Arab world have desalination plants you retard.

:mjkkk:
When did I attack Islam? :faysalwtf:
I did not say we need to cut ties with the Arab world, I just called for diplomatic ties with Israel and less dependency on the Arabs in order to diversify our economy
Israel is desperate to befriend a Muslim country and will probably do anything to have that, We can't miss the opportunity

Even if that was to happen what will our friendship mean to Israel?
How will we benefit them?
And you talk about how arabs treat us badly my friend haven't you seen how the Jews violate the Ethiopian jews in Israel.
Jews in general are racist.
Arabs treat Somalis bad because we dont value ourselves & we treat ourselves bad so it's only logical for them to do the same.

Even if that was to happen what will our friendship mean to Israel?
How will we benefit them?
And you talk about how arabs treat us badly my friend haven't you seen how the Jews violate the Ethiopian jews in Israel.
Jews in general are racist.
Arabs treat Somalis bad because we dont value ourselves & we treat ourselves bad so it's only logical for them to do the same.
"How will we benefit them"
I talked about it in the OP..
"Jews are racist" you know that Jews marched alongside MLK in the 60s while the Arabs were still practicing slavery.
Whatever happens in tel aviv is none of my business, I'm only talking about foreign policy. Israels most important allies are Muslim countries because their #1 goal is survival
"Arabs treat Somalis bad because we dont value ourselves & we treat ourselves bad so it's only logical for them to do the same"
So it's our fault the Arabs treat us bad?:mindblown::what1::faysalwtf::drakewtf::kanyehmm:
The excuses are worse than I thought!!!

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
We live in an increasingly globalised world. What's the harm in normalising relations with the Jewish State?
:manny:

We live in an increasingly globalised world. What's the harm in normalising relations with the Jewish State?
:manny:
COZ DEY KILLUN DA UMMAH N SHIIEET!!1!
Seriously though, people always try to play the victim, even though opening diplomatic ties is just the grown up thing to at bare minimum, Somalis still stay delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts