Should it happen?

• Relations

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • No relations

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck if the bedouins boycott us. With Israel our economy would be diversified rather than degrading our environment so fat Arabs can have cheap coal and livestock

I can't believe that coming from you.
It's only in the best interest of Somalia to ally with Israel in the long run. 50 years the Arabs oil will run out and what do they have to show for it? Israel is not going to go broke anytime soon and they have useful technology at their disposal. Heck even the Saudi Kingdom recognised this and they've established ties.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Say we did. For what reason would Israel be interested in Somala? Would they even develop Somalia?

The best you would get is some sort of trade going between them. You guys are talking like Israel would create a powerful Muslim country in Africa. So much delusion in this thread. The Arabs, Iranians, Turks, and the Chinese are all super interested in Somalia. Somalia should just play ball with these countries and get as much as they can. Stop bootyclapping for nations that have no interest in you.

BTW wouldn't establishing diplomatic relations with give them extra legitimacy as a nation?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Say we did. For what reason would Israel be interested in Somala? Would they even develop Somalia?

The best you would get is some sort of trade going between them. You guys are talking like Israel would create a powerful Muslim country in Africa. So much delusion in this thread. The Arabs, Iranians, Turks, and the Chinese are all super interested in Somalia. Somalia should just play ball with these countries and get as much as they can. Stop bootyclapping for nations that have no interest in you.

BTW wouldn't establishing diplomatic relations with give them extra legitimacy as a nation?
We won't know until we talk to them. I really don't like them either, but we have no beef with them. There are fucking Arab countries that went to war with them that now have diplomatic relations. What's stopping us? I'm not saying they would help solve all our problems, but we should form as many relationships as possible.

Also, Israel is here to stay sxb. They're not going anywhere, the basically have all the legitimacy they need. Besides the Muslim nations, the whole world recognizes them.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
We won't know until we talk to them. I really don't like them either, but we have no beef with them. There are fucking Arab countries that went to war with them that now have diplomatic relations. What's stopping us? I'm not saying they would help solve all our problems, but we should form as many relationships as possible.

Also, Israel is here to stay sxb. They're not going anywhere, the basically have all the legitimacy they need. Besides the Muslim nations, the whole world recognizes them.

True. Even Turkey and the UAE do business with them today.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

What feminine qualities you possess, the type of person who would watch his sister give head to a next man in front of him, no dhiig, no deem, no wala wal bara, no karti iyo dignity, fickle minded as they come.

the Zionist entity is a terrorist state.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There are many people on here who are suffering from cognitive dissonance wallahi @Mudug-Madman do you understand the concept of Al wala wal bara in Islam since you claim to be a Muslim miise are you just Muslim by name.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There are many people on here who are suffering from cognitive dissonance wallahi @Mudug-Madman do you understand the concept of Al wala wal bara in Islam since you claim to be a Muslim miise are you just Muslim by name.
Turkey does business and has strong relations with Israel
UAE does business with Israel
Jordan and Egypt have relations and do business with Israel
Saudi Arabia and Israel basically have the same strategic interests and have basically been working together against Iran and Syria

Are these countries non-Muslim too? Should we cut off relations with them as well? Where does it end? Yes I'm a Muslim, but the Ummah doesn't exist today, not on a global level. On an individual and community level it exists, but at the nation-state level, it's a bunch of bullshit. Why should we stand up for an ummah that'll just stab us in the back without hesitation when it benefits them? Only a neef would. Internationally, Somalia should look after Somalia first, f*ck the Arab League, or the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. It's all bs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Turkey does business and has strong relations with Israel
UAE does business with Israel
Jordan and Egypt have relations and do business with Israel
Saudi Arabia and Israel basically have the same strategic interests and have basically been working together against Iran and Syria

Are these countries non-Muslim too? Should we cut off relations with them as well? Where does it end? Yes I'm a Muslim, but the Ummah doesn't exist today, not on a global level. On an individual and community level it exists, but at the nation-state level, it's a bunch of bullshit. Why should we stand up for an ummah that'll just stab us in the back without hesitation when it benefits them? Only a neef would. Internationally, Somalia should look after Somalia first, f*ck the Arab League, or the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. It's all bs.
Those countries share one thing in common, they're all ruled by Israel in the form of fiat currency. Right now the Zionist bankers out of the city of London hold all the clout, they're the economic hitman who have the worlds sole superpower the USA in debt by over 20 trillion dollars so imagine how much indebted these Arab nation you've mentioned are, Saudi Arabia & Israel are different sides of the same coin, the zionists control the Suez Canal, the US gives billions in aid to Egypt, he who pays the piper chooses the song.

You're saying it's fine to do business with a terrorist state who created the biggest open air prison in the world, gaza, you are saying we should overlook the blight of the Palestinians cause some countries are doing so, you have no empathy nor compassion for your fellow man.
IMG_3228.PNG

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Those countries share one thing in common, they're all ruled by Israel in the form of fiat currency. Right now the Zionist bankers out of the city of London hold all the clout, they're the economic hitman who have the worlds sole superpower the USA in debt by over 20 trillion dollars so imagine how much indebted these Arab nation you've mentioned are, Saudi Arabia & Israel are different sides of the same coin, the zionists control the Suez Canal, the US gives billions in aid to Egypt, he who pays the piper chooses the song.

You're saying it's fine to do business with a terrorist state who created the biggest open air prison in the world, gaza, you are saying we should overlook the blight of the Palestinians cause some countries are doing so, you have no empathy nor compassion for your fellow man.
View attachment 8431
My empathy goes to my own people first. As I said Israel is terrible, but so are 80% of the nations in the world. When it comes to diplomacy, you must deal with terrible people.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My empathy goes to my own people first. As I said Israel is terrible, but so are 80% of the nations in the world. When it comes to diplomacy, you must deal with terrible people.
80% of nations in the world :oh6b81q: do you talk for the sake of talking? Tell me where else in the world is white phosphorous used on areas which are densely populated? Don't worry I'll wait.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Saudi used it in Yemen. You gonna boycott hajj?
I reiterate Saudi & Israel are two sides of the same coin.

What's the difference between Israel & apartheid South Africa.

Let's agree to disagree cause it's clear we won't see eye to eye on this issue, zionists are the cancer of this earth.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
The Arabs backstabbed the Ottomans. They deserve everything bad happening to them. Long live Israel

Let's form an alliance with Israel because Arabs haven't produced anything of worthy? really? if you want Israel and Somalia to have ties it should have nothing to do with Arabs.
It is funny those who hate Arabs are the ones to keep mentioning them.
Also don't forget Israel bullies the big boys like the USA what makes you think Somalia would benefit from such deal?

Genie

The last suugo bender
We don't need to have diplomatic relations with Israel , trade relations will do just fine in my opinion. We don't ask for a recognition from them , they don't get a recognition from us , simple yet we benefit one another. What they've done to Palestine will not go unnoticed not by us muslim anyway.

Genie

The last suugo bender
An alliance is a huge fkin step its to say , if israel went to war with say an arab country we would fight alongside Israel and give it access to our ports and what not that in my books is a big fucking no! , I'm not letting them claim more muslim lives ,in my opinion currently muslims are the most persecuted am i gonna help them kill and spill more muslim blood.

We will be boycotted by the entire islamic world very stupid if we establish relations:bell:
Turkey, Jordan & Egypt have diplomatic relations with Israel & the Islamic world hasn't boycotted them... we shouldn't have to answer to anyone. If relations with Israel will be beneficial for us then we shoud proceed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.