Islamic morality is trash and this is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Steamdevolopment gaal means christian you mean kafir

Gaal means unbeliever, not only Christian which is masiixi.

Also I'm not making fun here but presenting why islamic morality is devoid of reason nor cares enough for human suffering because it is simply to appease a God that none have seen, heard or talked too.

It is very dangerous to make absolut claims on such a fragile foundation and that is exactly what is happening in Somalia.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Islamic morality is sufficiently bullet proofed all around that it captures the hearts and minds of billion people, now for someone to question Islamic morality when they have rejected it is just pure madness. I advise you to find what works best for you, and be it homosexual morality (If that is a thing) hold on to that, instead of always playing the victim.

mashallah you know your stuff
now tell me about furries and islam
(serious)

Invader

Gaal means unbeliever, not only Christian which is masiixi.

Also I'm not making fun here but presenting why islamic morality is devoid of reason nor cares enough for human suffering because it is simply to appease a God that none have seen, heard or talked too.

It is very dangerous to make absolut claims on such a fragile foundation and that is exactly what is happening in Somalia.

It's possible to prove christianity wrong but to Allah and Prophet Muhammed is different

Islamic morality is sufficiently bullet proofed all around that it captures the hearts and minds of billion people, now for someone to question Islamic morality when they have rejected it is just pure madness. I advise you to find what works best for you, and be it homosexual morality (If that is a thing) hold on to that, instead of always playing the victim.

Christian morality has captured even more, but I do not suppose you think it is bullet-proof?

Argumentum ad populum is the fallacy you're falling for, something being popular does not make it true nor good.

I asked of you to defend this morality to someone who does not believe in the islamic God and as predicted you offered little defense, because islamic morality is not rational nor morally good.

Invader

Christian morality has captured even more, but I do not suppose you think it is bullet-proof?

Argumentum ad populum is the fallacy you're falling for, something being popular does not make it true nor good.

I asked of you to defend this morality to someone who does not believe in the islamic God and as predicted you offered little defense, because islamic morality is not rational nor morally good.

Ok i would have added a rating to that but i don't know how to

It's possible to prove christianity wrong but to Allah and Prophet Muhammed is different
qrc3caucxmmz.jpg

Invader

@Steamdevolopment christianity is based upon roman mythology

Sun=God
Moon=God's Wife
Son=God In Human Form
How So Similar
The Qu'ran Mentions It that the sun stopped from the 23rd to the 25th of december this was a way shaytaan could toy with the humans thus a holiday was created stopped by the priest said it was jesus' when it wasn't
why worship a human it's weird? Why Not God Instead?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

I don't see much difference between Islamic morality and Christianity, the fundamental base is the same. Following God's commands by staying true to what is forbidden.

And the reason I brought up numbers is it works for so many people and it comes from God. Now for you to say Islamic morality is trash puts up red FLAG. You have already made up your mind so, logical step left is to tell you to find what works best for you.

Invader

I don't see much difference between Islamic morality and Christianity, the fundamental base is the same. Following God's commands by staying true to what is forbidden.

And the reason I brought up numbers is it works for so many people and it comes from God. Now for you to say Islamic morality is trash puts up red FLAG. You have already made up your mind so, logical step left is to tell you to find what works best for you.

They Follow Jesus And Worship Him And His Mother Seen it in a catholic church

Trash is a click-bait titel, obiviously some parts of the morality is decent but large parts of it and those of concern are trash and it all come backs to divine command theory and this divine theory that you use is refuted by the dilemma I have represented.

My other assertion is that better morality that works better can be found elsewhere, there is a strong link between secularism and human development, showing people have it good despite of religion and not because of it.

Right now in Somalia there uproar about banning child marriage and this is why it is paramount that we reject islamic morality so we can have reasoned debate and not defend the indefendisble.

Invader

Trash is a click-bait titel, obiviously some parts of the morality is decent but large parts of it and those of concern are trash and it all come backs to divine command theory and this divine theory that you use is refuted by the dilemma I have represented.

My other assertion is that better morality that works better can be found elsewhere, there is a strong link between secularism and human development, showing people have it good despite of religion and not because of it.

Right now in Somalia there uproar about banning child marriage and this is why it is paramount that we reject islamic morality so we can have reasoned debate and not defend the indefendisble.

Amazing That Is Some Decent Info

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They Follow Jesus And Worship Him And His Mother Seen it in a catholic church

Catholics don't worship marry, it's the orthodox Christians. And I'm speaking of the fundamental aspects of both religions in terms of moral basis and Sin is almost identical, I can listen to Christian gospel minus praise Jesus and find it almost similar to Islamic Qudba.

Invader

Catholics don't worship marry, it's the orthodox Christians. And I'm speaking of the fundamental aspects of both religions in terms of moral basis and Sin is almost identical, I can listen to Christian gospel minus praise Jesus and find it almost similar to Islamic Qudba.

ok tell me about furries what's your ideology

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

The divine theory is only rejected my secularists and this not to say they somehow found the proof for God's lack of existence. It just a philosophical theory that holds no more weight than the theists belief in God.

As for secular laws being best, (communism works best for China, but you are against communism because of your one chain thought secularism. We don't need secularism because it's not fair at all. Secular laws have given women all the power in courts, men face harsher penalties for the same crime in secular laws. Any woman can now accuse men with rape without due process under secularism. I can go on and O. We don't have that confusion in Islam.

The divine theory is only rejected my secularists and this not to say they somehow found the proof for God's lack of existence. It just a philosophical theory that holds no more weight than the theists belief in God.

As for secular laws being best, (communism works best for China, but you are against communism because of your one chain thought secularism. We don't need secularism because it's not fair at all. Secular laws have given women all the power in courts, men face harsher penalties for the same crime in secular laws. Any woman can now accuse men with rape without due process under secularism. I can go on and O. We don't have that confusion in Islam.

Firstly, you're misunderstanding the dilemma it is not about refuting existence, but refuting that theist morality is good morality in of itself. The argument isn't that God doesn't exist, the argument is that theist morality is not good and better alternatives exist.

In other words killing apostates/homosexual ect are only good because Muhammed/God said so, and this leaves the theist little room to argue for their world view.

Then you can discuss the basis for a belief in particular islamic God, that is omnipotent, omnisceince and personal and find little prove to support it.

Secondly, secularism is a first step but it cannot stand alone obiviously, the second part is a respect for individual rights otherwise you'll have China which is another form fo cruelty.

Many of the reason that men face harsh penalties and women are awarded is due to the biases we have from patrichal structures, where women are naturally and socially seen as better parents and less criminal though stastics support the latter claim.

Furthermore any women cannot accuse men without due process, the problem is not over-reporting og sexual harrasement/rape, it is underreporting, you creating an alternative reality.

Lastly those problems pale in comparison to islam, where free speech does not exist, government suppress whole people and women are abused at home at an alarming rate and face socital and governmental sanctions for reporting rape, see my article about Marituana as example.

This is highlighted by human index report, human rights watch, freedom index ect, the morality you represent does not yield better result in area of significance.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My morality is based on decrease suffering of human (eventually all concious beings) and increasing well-being for the same while adhering to rational principle.

Consensual and homosexual relationship harm no one, in fact fewer children commit sucicide or have other adverse effects because of it and therefore it should be allowed as it decreases suffering, increases well-being and adheres to rationality.

Higher rates of STDs, mental health disorders (even in socially accepting nations), intimate partner violence, and reduced life expectancy.

Sounds harmless and low risk, indeed. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending