Islam and lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Hadith... I asked about Quran. Hadiths can be rewritten, new. Most hadiths are fake anyways. The Quran does not mention lesbians. And most scholars don't see it as Zina

The Hadith he quoted is weak anyway. Don't listen to these extremist kafirs.

You're too drunk to function. This isn't about me but I'm a great Muslim. I routinely fast on Monday and Thursday, am a volunteer instructor over at a Salafi educational website, and volunteer at mosque functions. Nonetheless, making haram what is halal takes you out of the fold of Islam. A male homosexual who is a practicing Muslim and practicing homosexual get believes his actions are not haram is no longer Muslim. How is that not a bigger sin than a practicing Muslim who has sex outside of marriage? One is still a Muslim whilst the other is not. :draketf:

A homosexual man who is a believer is doing less sin than a heterosexual man who is also a believer.

Explain this.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance so you would be sinning more than me if I was Muslim? Lmfao. Warya throw in the towel. Admit defeat you fornicating heterosexual lmfao
Verily, Allah has made duties obligatory, so do not neglect them; and He has set limits, so do not transgress them; and He has remained silent concerning things as mercy for you, not out of forgetfulness, so do not search them out”.[1]

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Evertime I see Abdi here's he's drunk. Are you depressed or something. Not even I, who frequently drink, drink that much.

Hadith... I asked about Quran. Hadiths can be rewritten, new. Most hadiths are fake anyways. The Quran does not mention lesbians. And most scholars don't see it as Zina
You are absolutely correct. well then the religion is imperfect then...

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Islam makes the feminist in me happy. May male fornicators and sodomites all burn in eternity together. :rejoice:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You are absolutely correct. well then the religion is imperfect then...

No. Could be like @Duchess said. The lack of penis does not make it Zina and therefor no need to write about it.

So does this men according to Islam that Sex is only the act of inserting the penis inside a hole?

No. Could be like @Duchess said. The lack of penis does not make it Zina and therefor no need to write about it.

So does this men according to Islam that Sex is only the act of inserting the penis inside a hole?
In islam zina only refers to coitus between man and woman. The religion is fallacious. Yet you claim the religion is perfect. why do i feel so lost talking about the religion. I am turning mad trying to decipher it. oh how i wish God was real... Honestly progressive muslims can take the middle finger. I respect the true adherents more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts