Islam and lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
No no no. Straight sex outside of marriage is worse than sodomy.

Explain this

What do you mean by "no no no"? Making halal what is haram takes you out of the fold of Islam. Male homosexuals who are practicing Muslims must accept that their homosexuality is unacceptable and sinful.

What do you mean by "no no no"? Making halal what is haram takes you out of the fold of Islam. Male homosexuals who are practicing Muslims must accept that their homosexuality is unacceptable and sinful.

Not according to that list.

@Duchess you have obviously missed a day of fasting simply because you didn't want to fast.

You committed a bigger sin than SODOMY

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Only if that gay Muslim accepts that what they're doing is wrong and has guilt/repentance in their heart.

@Barni ignore these atheists. They're extremist ex Salafis and would love for others to jump ship and join them in their misery.

"Say: 'Have you considered the provision God has sent down for you, and you have made some of it unlawful and some lawful?' Say: 'Has God given you leave, or do you forge against God?' "

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Are you a carpet muncher @Barni?

A carpet is too formal, the proper term is rug muncher.
ZBW1EIl.gif

:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
"They will question thee what is permitted to them, say: "The good things are permitted to you . . ." (Al-Maida 4).

What rules. Show me where the Quran discusses lesbianism? It only refers to males fucking males.
ibn qudaamah narrated that the prophet said (9/59),"if two women engage in lesbian sexual relations, then they are guilty of zina and are cursed." you are right that it is not zina. I am not proficient in the hadith, nor am I muslim. But it was fairly obvious that it was haram.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
ibn qudaamah narrated that the prophet said (9/59),"if two women engage in lesbian sexual relations, then they are guilty of zina and are cursed." you are right that it is not zina. I am not proficient in the hadith, nor am I muslim. But it was fairly obvious that it was haram.

Hadith... I asked about Quran. Hadiths can be rewritten, new. Most hadiths are fake anyways. The Quran does not mention lesbians. And most scholars don't see it as Zina

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Not according to that list.

@Duchess you have obviously missed a day of fasting simply because you didn't want to fast.

You committed a bigger sin than SODOMY

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You're too drunk to function. This isn't about me but I'm a great Muslim. I routinely fast on Monday and Thursday, am a volunteer instructor over at a Salafi educational website, and volunteer at mosque functions. Nonetheless, making haram what is halal takes you out of the fold of Islam. A male homosexual who is a practicing Muslim and practicing homosexual who believes his actions are not haram is no longer Muslim. How is that not a bigger sin than a practicing Muslim who has sex outside of marriage? One is still a Muslim whilst the other is not. :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.