Islam and lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Allah said he perfected Islam so how can you say Islam is imperfect? Weak hadiths are weak hadiths, but verified hadith are part of Islam, whether you like it or not.

I didn't say Allahs words in the Quran are imperfect. I said aspect in Islam have flaws. And I stand by it.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Which parts are very flawed?

How do you feel about this Verse?

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Surah Al Ma-'idah, Ayah 3)

I didn't say the QURAN. You idiots.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Hadiths were written hundreds of years after the Hijra by Persians who were heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism. There's all kinds of Zoroastrian crap in the Hadiths.
i guess it's easier to believe in conspiracy theories than in a millennia old science of thorough authentication :mjdontkno:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm trolling because I stated views that are consistent with that of most scholars? :cosbyhmm::draketf:

Come on, I'm pretty sure there a people you yourself know personally people that don't pray 5x a day, some will pray 2 or 3 some will not pray at all. I myself know countless of 'Muslims' who don't pray. On whether neglecting prayer constitutes kufr there is no debate, as this is what your Prophet said on the matter.
It was narrated that Buraydah ibn al-Husayb (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘The covenant that distinguishes between us and them is the prayer, and whoever neglects it has disbelieved (become a kaafir).’” (It was narrated by Ahmad, Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi, al-Nisaa’i and Ibn Maajah).

Yes, but it means they're committing a major sin. If Muslims miss prayers it's usually due to forgetting or laziness, it isn't a deliberate act. The scholars have made a clear distinction between someone that is neglectful with their prayers due to laziness or one that doesn't pray because they don't believe it's obligatory upon them. This distinction was made with that hadeeth in mind. So no, not praying doesn't mean automatic kaafir status.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Yes, but it means they're committing a major sin. If Muslims miss prayers it's usually due to forgetting or laziness, it isn't a deliberate act. The scholars have made a clear distinction between someone that is neglectful with their prayers due to laziness or one that doesn't pray because they don't believe it's obligatory upon them. This distinction was made with that hadeeth in mind. So no, not praying doesn't mean automatic kaafir status.

This distinction is correct! :yacadiim:

Imam Dhoobe Al Karbaashaawi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts