Islam and lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We always follow the religion of our fore-fathers. The religion is irrefutably true. saying anything else, results in you becoming a deviant. Nobody likes a deviant. You are thrown insults such as murtad, kaffir ,heathen. If you think or ponder about the origins of life, you are viewed as an irregular. What makes the religion you are born with correct? why can we be so sure? Are the other 5.5 billion people wrong? would you be a muslim if you were not born muslim? These are indeed important questions... The final question i would give myself would be why were we so blessed to be born muslims?

Warya take your atheist rant somewhere else this is about lesbians

Allah says in the beginning of every surah that he is that most compassionate and most merciful. His compassion and mercy is unmatched by no one.

I don't think gay Muslims are going to hell since he repeats it in every surah. Why does he need to repeat it in every surah? Why every single chapter?
We all will go to hell but duration is different from one person to other according to your sin But unless you ask for forgiveness Allah will forgive you. Plus if you ask for forgiveness before you sleep your sin will be erase

I would say let the ladies love one another if they're attracted to women. There's nothing more beautiful and hotter than women in love with other women. :whew:

Or maybe it's my perverted, male brain doing the talking. I think if I were a female I would be a lesbian. It's a conditional sentence so calm down, y'all. :whoa:

This is for those who are claiming Islam doesn't speak about lesbianism.

"Those who commit unlawful sexual intercourse of your women - bring against them four [witnesses] from among you. And if they testify, confine the guilty women to houses until death takes them or Allah ordains for them [another] way." (Surah An-Nisa, Verse 4)

And we know this Verse isn't about zina because zina is dealt with in Surah Nur.

Lesbianism is called sihaq سحاق in Arabic becouse they press their tites and their
lady parts together. I don't think it's a major sin but it was mentioned in sahabi saying somewhere as inappropriate act

This is for those who are claiming Islam doesn't speak about lesbianism.

"Those who commit unlawful sexual intercourse of your women - bring against them four [witnesses] from among you. And if they testify, confine the guilty women to houses until death takes them or Allah ordains for them [another] way." (Surah An-Nisa, Verse 4)

And we know this Verse isn't about zina because zina is dealt with in Surah Nur.

Disregard the above. Upon closer inspection it seems the Verse is in fact about adulterous women.

However, Islam doesn't accept lesbianism. The institution of marriage is sacred in Islam and it's between a man and a woman. Also, lewd acts are forbidden in Islam and lesbianism would fall under this.

@Duchess @Barni

01. Associating anything with Allah
02. Murder
03. Practising magic
04. Not Praying
05. Not paying Zakat
06. Not fasting on a Day of Ramadan without excuse
07. Not performing Hajj, while being able to do so
08. Disrespect to parents
09. Abandoning relatives
10. Fornication and Adultery
11. Homosexuality(sodomy)
12. Interest(Riba)
13. Wrongfully consuming the property of an orphan
14. Lying about Allah and His Messenger
15. Running away from the battlefield
16. A leader's deceiving his people and being unjust to them
17. Pride and arrogance
18. Bearing false witness
19. Drinking Khamr (wine)
20. Gambling
21. Slandering chaste women
22. Stealing from the spoils of war
23. Stealing
24. Highway Robbery
25. Taking false oath
26. Oppression
27. Illegal gain
28. Consuming wealth acquired unlawfully
29. Committing suicide
30. Frequent lying
31. Judging unjustly
32. Giving and Accepting bribes
33. Woman's imitating man and man's imitating woman
34. Being cuckold
35. Marrying a divorced woman in order to make her lawful for the husband
36. Not protecting oneself from urine
37. Showing-off
38. Learning knowledge of the religion for the sake of this world and concealing that knowledge
39. Bertrayal of trust
40. Recounting favours
41. Denying Allah's Decree
42. Listening (to) people's private conversations
43. Carrying tales
44. Cursing
45. Breaking contracts
46. Believing in fortune-tellers and astrologers
47. A woman's bad conduct towards her husband
48. Making statues and pictures
49. Lamenting, wailing, tearing the clothing, and doing other things of this sort when an affliction befalls
50. Treating others unjustly
51. Overbearing conduct toward the wife, the servant, the weak, and animals
52. Offending one's neighbour
53. Offending and abusing Muslims
54. Offending people and having an arrogant attitude toward them
55. Trailing one's garment in pride
56. Men's wearing silk and gold
57. A slave's running away from his master
58. Slaughtering an animal which has been dedicated to anyone other than Allah
59. To knowingly ascribe one's paternity to a father other than one's own
60. Arguing and disputing violently
61. Witholding excess water
62. Giving short weight or measure
63. Feeling secure from Allah's Plan
64. Offending Allah's righteous friends
65. Not praying in congregation but praying alone without an excuse
66. Persistently missing Friday Prayers without any excuse
67. Unsurping the rights of the heir through bequests
68. Deceiving and plotting evil
69. Spying for the enemy of the Muslims
70. Cursing or insulting any of the Companiions of Allah's Messenger

Umar ibn al-Khattab was of the opinion that #4 not praying renders a person a disbeliever. I'm pretty sure a significant number of 'Muslims' on here fail to fulfill that.

Umar ibn al-Khattab was of the opinion that #4 not praying renders a person a disbeliever. I'm pretty sure a significant number of 'Muslims' on here fail to fulfill that.

How do you know a significant number of Muslims on here fail to fulfill that?

Also there are conditions attached to that, it isn't as straight-forward as you make it.

Of course. If you miss your prayers for no reason, you are kaafir.

You know what's hilarious? The biggest extremist on this website has said before that he missed a day of fasting because he slept in and forgot to eat his suhur. Lmfao it's ironic because he did a bigger sin than sodomy

How do you know a significant number of Muslims on here fail to fulfill that?

Also there are conditions attached to that, it isn't as straight-forward as you make it.

While you may pray 5x a day you can be pretty sure many on here who claim to be Muslim don't. And the matter is quite straight forward - if you're lazy and don't pray, then you've been led astray (kufr)

I always knew the atheists and salafis will make a good allies

That's absurd. A Salafist would want me dead for the views I express. And you guys have a knack of producing non-sequitur statements when I present these solid arguments. :gnzbryw:

While you may pray 5x a day you can be pretty sure many on here who claim to be Muslim don't. And the matter is quite straight forward - if you're lazy and don't pray, then you've been led astray (kufr)

But why are you assuming they don't pray 5X a day? On what basis?

There is a difference of opinion on the matter depending on the reason why an individual has neglected their prayers. If it's due to laziness they are excused and have to seek repentance and start praying. They are not considered kaafir at all but if they believe prayer isn't obligatory upon them then that would make them kaafir.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Because certain parts are very flawed. Any sheik can make a fatwa and then you have the problem with hadiths being false.
if a hadith is false then it's not part of islam is it :lol: . Allah said He perfected the deen. to say that Islam is not perfect is to deny this. be careful of equating islam to fallible shiekhs yo

Because certain parts are very flawed. Any sheik can make a fatwa and then you have the problem with hadiths being false.

Which parts are very flawed?

How do you feel about this Verse?

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Surah Al Ma-'idah, Ayah 3)

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Allah said he perfected Islam so how can you say Islam is imperfect? Weak hadiths are weak hadiths, but verified hadith are part of Islam, whether you like it or not.

But why are you assuming they don't pray 5X a day? On what basis?

There is a difference of opinion on the matter depending on the reason why an individual has neglected their prayers. If it's due to laziness they are excused and have to seek repentance and start praying. They are not considered kaafir at all but if they believe prayer isn't obligatory upon them then that would make them kaafir.

Come on, I'm pretty sure there a people you yourself know personally people that don't pray 5x a day, some will pray 2 or 3 some will not pray at all. I myself know countless of 'Muslims' who don't pray. On whether neglecting prayer constitutes kufr there is no debate, as this is what your Prophet said on the matter.
It was narrated that Buraydah ibn al-Husayb (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘The covenant that distinguishes between us and them is the prayer, and whoever neglects it has disbelieved (become a kaafir).’” (It was narrated by Ahmad, Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi, al-Nisaa’i and Ibn Maajah).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts