Are Somalis chronically online or is there another reason why anything Somali related tends to attract a lot of attention?

Keo

VIP
How did that tweet attract 8 million views? The reposts & likes to views ratio does not add up. That means there's a lot of people actively using search terms like "Somali" to view tweets.

How did that tweet attract 8 million views? The reposts & likes to views ratio does not add up. That means there's a lot of people actively using search terms like "Somali" to view tweets.

It’s at 9.3m rn 💀 I wonder how many lurkers frequent this forum

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
How did that tweet attract 8 million view That means there's a lot of people actively using search terms like "Somali" to view tweets.

Case in point, You exactly doing just that!
And possibly me too!
computer googling GIF by Showtime

Los Angeles Lol GIF by NBA

Eric Cartman Circle GIF by South Park

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
It’s mostly bots , think a lot of companies do it to collect data and indexing. If site has millions of real viewers would be way more interactions

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
That specific tweet has a quote-tweet (50k likes) with an old viral video showing a Somali girl ripping off the lashes of another girl. A lot of people connect with that on a sentimental level because they all have or had a friend like that.

It's probably the twitter algorithm sxb. I'm sure people of other ethnic backgrounds also feel like the internet is chalk full of their people running amock.

lack of employment and poor grades make somalis chronically online. Not having any attention, mannerism, pride in your country and people makes Somalis do stupid things online. Algorithm ruined somalis

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The media legit considered us the worst shit hole on the planet for over 20 years.
Our piracy issue is well known and cadaans are scared of getting kidnapped in Somalia.
We're basically the first country a lot of people think of when it comes to anarchy.

Non somalis also always hear about us starving. We pretty much have droughts every year now

We really don't have that much positive pr coming from Somalia. The negatives reach the news more often compared to anything that's positive.

There is an ongoing beef with other africans that is doing a lot of damage. They instantly dogpile anything remotely negative about Somalis. Nigerians are the biggest culprits but other groups as well join in as well.

The media legit considered us the worst shit hole on the planet for over 20 years.
Our piracy issue is well known and cadaans are scared of getting kidnapped in Somalia.
We're basically the first country a lot of people think of when it comes to anarchy.

Non somalis also always hear about us starving. We pretty much have droughts every year now

We really don't have that much positive pr coming from Somalia. The negatives reach the news more often compared to anything that's positive.
It also doesn't help our people driving anything negative at the front door. If we were quite had xishood and only pushed positive things, most of these negative stereotypes would have been shelved.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
There is an ongoing beef with other africans that is doing a lot of damage. They instantly dogpile anything remotely negative about Somalis. Nigerians are the biggest culprits but other groups as well join in as well.

Yea because of the Somali supremacists.

Now most of the African nationalists on social media don't f*ck with Somalis.

Even the north Africans these Somali radicals sometimes defend don't like them.

No one respects nationalists from a shit hole

Is not only nationalist west africans and North africans that can't stand us, its now gone to the point even regular Africans are irritated by our existence no thanks to cursednn.

Somali supremacists are absolutely incredible. You have to admire the delusion to look at the state of Somalis and think “we’re the best there is.” There is something romantic about believing in your own supremacy when every fact points to the literal opposite.

Honestly I'm more intrigued by the little argument in the comments started by a Somaliland troll. Insulting Somalis like he literally isn't one himself. I don't get it. 🤣

Honestly I'm more intrigued by the little argument in the comments started by a Somaliland troll. Insulting Somalis like he literally instead one himself. I don't get it. 🤣
Some of them are embarassing like I would tiny bit understand if Somaliland had a different name but Somalland has the name somali in it. There is no escape. Clueless ajanabis will literally think both Somaliland and Somalia are the same, they would probably think Somaliland is more of the shithole.

Trending

Latest posts