Is white privilege real?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white man would obviously be treated better than the black man as his people don't commit the majority of crime even though they are a minority of the population. :manny:
You do know you're included into that right? Are you trying to exclude your black ass from the label? Because to society, that is what you are.

You denying white privilege just shows how much of a self hating Cadaan worshiper you are. When your ass gets called a nxgger by some Cadaan, then you will open your eyes and realize how you're a victim of society. Give yourself a reality check.

funny tuh rass! Here is a group that are unable to govern themselves in their own country..unable to build an ordered society....leave a chaotic mess behind and arrives in a new country where most of them are on welfare....eating good off handouts...much of which were fought for by AAs themselves...in other countries they are phucking up same way.....but this shitty bunch are somehow able to come up with answers for black american to fix themselves. You can't make this sh*t up.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
funny tuh rass! Here is a group that are unable to govern themselves in their own country..unable to build an ordered society....leave a chaotic mess behind and arrives in a new country where most of them are on welfare....eating good off handouts...much of which were fought for by AAs themselves...in other countries they are phucking up same way.....but this shitty bunch are somehow able to come up with answers for black american to fix themselves. You can't make this sh*t up.

Most people here are born after 1991 way after the civil war happened. You don't even know who you talking to

Most people here are born after 1991 way after the civil war happened. You don't even know who you talking to

Doesn't matter when they were born or where they were born....they are somalis are they not?
Ok then until proven other wise they are a group of low achievers and destroyers....until proven otherwise. So for them to pontificate about AAs the way they do is extremely ironic cuz their reputation is dirt. They can't even fix themselves.

I am a victim of White privilege.

I went for a job interview. A black female Manager & a White female supervisor interviewed me. I really wanted that job, but i guess God didn't think it was a good fit for me. Alhamdhulilaah.

Anyway,-- at the interview, i found myself exposing my feelings without me knowing. I kept on looking at the White female instead of the manager. I barely gave attention to the Black manager woman. When i would sell my qualities i will look at the white woman. The black woman started knocking the table with her fingers. A body language for being impatient and annoyed. Anyway, when the interview ended, The black manager offered her handshake & i accidentally skipped her - shook the hands of the white woman and then the black woman.

Well...not surprised i didnt get the job. That was dumb of me. But i have learnt from the experience, to fake my prejudice going forward.

The black manager was too nice. You wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes with me....and trust me i have hired a lot of people. somalis if you are looking for a job in New York City and you walk into an interview room and see a black man there....watch out....it might be me.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Doesn't matter when they were born or where they were born....they are somalis are they not?
Ok then until proven other wise they are a group of low achievers and destroyers....until proven otherwise. So for them to pontificate about AAs the way they do is extremely ironic cuz their reputation is dirt. They can't even fix themselves.

You are low iq dimwit. Again it makes no sense blaming bunch of kids that were born after Somalia destruction.

And most of them were either born in Europe or America so they are free to speak on those places.

You are low iq dimwit. Again it makes no sense blaming bunch of kids that were born after Somalia destruction.

And most of them were either born in Europe or America so they are free to speak on those places.

No they are not free to speak on these things.....not when they are low achieving themselves. Even if they were an achieving community, which again they are not, they still cannot speak on the AA experience...as AAs cannot be compared to any group that came here voluntarily in the last couple of decades....and that includes my group.

somalis should just shut up and try to make the best of the opportunity that they were given....but their rachetness will not allow them to do that. In fact they are doing the opposite wherever they are. and gaining a reputation from Canada to Sweden as a destructive group. Before they talk about anybody else they should fix themselves first.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
No they are not free to speak on these things.....not when they are low achieving themselves. Even if they were an achieving community, which again they are not, they still cannot speak on the AA experience...as AAs cannot be compared to any group that came here voluntarily in the last couple of decades....and that includes my group.

somalis should just shut up and try to make the best of the opportunity that they were given....but their rachetness will not allow them to do that. In fact they are doing the opposite wherever they are. and gaining a reputation from Canada to Sweden as a destructive group. Before they talk about anybody else they should fix themselves first.

Tell us what you excel anyone in this group? You can't even express yourself probably!

100% this is a somali troll

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Dude reread that garbage you just wrote and tell me if its appropriate for you to speak negatively about anyone's communications skills.

You lack basic grammar skills, I challenge you to express yourself like normal person

We criticize ourselves all the time. You madows on the other hand exclusively whine all day about whites. And madows haven't fought for shit for any people besides their own. We Somalis have rallied to free you Madows from apartheid and colonialism. You people on the other hand have been right alongside white American soldiers slaughtering people around the world from Vietnam to Afghanistan. What have Somalis done to your kind? You madows attack us in South Africa for being more successful, and in Kenya in our own freaking land.
:umwhat:

You do know you're included into that right? Are you trying to exclude your black ass from the label? Because to society, that is what you are.

You denying white privilege just shows how much of a self hating Cadaan worshiper you are. When your ass gets called a nxgger by some Cadaan, then you will open your eyes and realize how you're a victim of society. Give yourself a reality check.

No we're not. But that's irrelevant.

White privilege doesn't exist , i would argue on the other hand that black people receive unfair advantages by society. They are allowed to say sweeping statements about people/s that if another person were to say would be considered racist. They are advantaged in the workplace other people with the exact same qualifications just so companies can show they are diverse. They recieve advantages in schooling wereby they are given lower entry requirements for universities than other people.

Yet with all this they still seem to be useless and commit crimes disproportionately , glorify violence within their communities etc. That's why society views them negatively. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes it is there just like how men are respected more. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Especially if it bothers people so much go to a country where people that look like you are the majority.

Y’all are the same shitty group who was crying about the lamagoodle cop who got thrown in jail for shooting a white woman. “Other cops get away with it” you were saying. Well if u dont believe in white privilege or if u believe that it exists but you should keep quiet about it then take your own advice and shut your trap when it happens to you.

I see AAs as the only group willing to tell the white man to his face the shit he don’t want to hear. All u other pluckers are to busy trying to impress him in some way shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending