Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I think it's in your imagination. You can go to any country and be treated with dignity and respect if you give them the same.

A white guy went to Peru and killed a healing doctor. Did you know what the locals did? They killed him on sight. Where was his white privilege?
He taught white people a valuable lesson on where the line is.

"Okay folks, we can insult them and take their women, but under NO circumstances, will we kill their traditional leaders. Understood?"
"Yes Ricky."

White people are just more hard working than other races as a result the benefits they receive are proportionate to the amount of effort they put in thus society rewards them.

I would argue that this whole idea of white privalige is based off an African American viewpoint which is influenced by the past actions of Jim Crow laws and slavery etc . If you were to look at the word white privalige ? What does white even mean ?

Does it mean fair skin which East Asians , Arabs have etc so thus are they also beneficiaries of white privalige even though they themselves have been subject to intense racism and hysteria ?
Does it mean any person who's ancestors is from Europe? If so does mean that Eastern Europeans who constantly face discrimination are also beneficiaries of white privalige?

The whole idea of white privalige is flawed and based of the opinions of people who want to put the blame for their actions on others.

To use your example bluntly.

The white man would obviously be treated better than the black man as his people don't commit the majority of crime even though they are a minority of the population. :manny:
I believe it exists, but I'm not that pressed about it like madows are. Certain people get an easier route in life, like if you're a beautiful or tall person. I don't whine about white privilege in real life but it's true to a certain extent.
:fittytousand:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, but where do these views come from? Outside influence.

Lets perform a thought experiment:

If I had 10 children, raised in isolation from all external influences of beauty, then where would their views on beauty come from?

The only rational conclusion is that it would come from within.

Now lets say I had another 10 children, and this time, I purposely pushed for Western influence. What would happen? Their perspective on beauty would lie in their desire to look white.

Now lets say I had yet another 10 children, and this time, I purposely pushed for African influences of bodily preference, what would happen? They'd want butt implants.

It's all external.

Hell to NO. I know, where ever i am raised, African beauty or booty will not suit me. It doesn't make intellectual sense. Its dumb. Big booty is not good for thigh bones nor leg bone. Not to mention, fit on the toilet seat. If i was raised by a Woolf African negro mother, as soon i hit the world i will do what i want. Even if isolated. I know, somehow i will figure it out. Unless i was a savage retard. Then, ignorance is bliss.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hell to NO. I know, where ever i am raised, African beauty or booty will not suit me. It doesn't make intellectual sense. Its dumb. Big booty is not good for thigh bones nor leg bone. Not to mention, fit on the toilet seat. If i was raised by a Woolf African negro mother, as soon i hit the world i will do what i want. Even if isolated. I know, somehow i will figure it out. Unless i was a savage retard. Then, ignorance is bliss.
Not everyone has your iron will @Basra

I believe it exists, but I'm not that pressed about it like madows are. Certain people get an easier route in life, like if you're beautiful or tall person. I don't whine about white privilege in real life but it's true to a certain extent.
:fittytousand:

It doesn't exist.

All that exists are benefits of hard work that people put in.

When we speak about white privalige existing we only speak of it in regards to black people.

There was once a time when East Asians were viewed extremely negatively by Americans worse than that of AA. But through their own hardwork plus legislation reducing discrimination their view of society changed from a negative one to a very positive one.

Now black people are still viewed badly by society even though legislation exists forbidding discrimination and even giving privilege to blacks in regards to education etc. Yet still society views them negatively due to the fact they commit crimes at a disproportionately high rate , don't contribute as much as others , glorify violence etc. it's up to black people to change the view society has on them and no amount of screaming white privalige will make people think differently of them.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It doesn't exist.

When we speak about white privalige existing we only speak of it in regards to black people.

There was once a time when East Asians were viewed extremely negatively by Americans worse than that of AA. But through their own hardwork plus legislation reducing discrimination their view of society changed from a negative one to a very positive one.

Now black people are still viewed badly by society even though legislation exists forbidding discrimination and even giving privilege to blacks in regards to education etc. Yet still society views them negatively due to the fact they commit crimes at a disproportionately high rate , don't contribute as much as others , glorify violence etc. it's up to black people to change the view society has on them and no amount of screaming white privalige will make people think differently of them.
I think I get your point of view. So you're saying that races have to act as a collective to gain the respect needed to live in society with said respect. Am I correct?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It doesn't exist.

Ed

By your argument, u assume that Blacks are capable of not being WHO they r. Maybe its their nature. U cant change your wires & brain cells? Its their nature. End of story.

It doesn't exist.

Lots of indhoyar believe in white privilege and hate cadaans for discrimination. You should visit their subreddits of r/hapas or r/aznidentity on reddit. I was linked to it once off the main page and wallahi I was surprised by their anti-white views. Even the 'model minority' indhoyar are waking up to white privilege and arrogance.
:siilaanyolaugh:
And no one excuses madows. I bash Madows constantly but even I can admit that white privilege is a thing.
:mjlol:

Ed

By your argument, u assume that Blacks are capable of not being WHO they r. Maybe its their nature. U cant change your wires & brain cells? Its their nature. End of story.

Not true.

Black people are no means inferior to other races , the success of how the Asian community succecced in America may not work for black Americans.

Perhaps a different approach is needed for black Americans or other race groups for example.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not true.

Black people are no means inferior to other races , the success of how the Asian community successed in America may not work for black Americans.

Perhaps a different approach is needed for black Americans or other race groups for example.

by your own admission, u r saying Blacks need to be handled especially. They are special. In my world, if u r called special, it means u r a retard. Are we going on record & declaring blacks retards??? I would.

by your own admission, u r saying Blacks need to be handled especially. They are special. In my world, if u r called special, it means u r a retard. Are we going on record & declaring blacks retards??? I would.

They have a problem in their communities which is why they are viewed negatively by every ethnic group on earth.

The problems in the community need to be fixed but the current approach that's being taken isn't working even though it has worked for other communities.

Therefore , a different approach needs to be taken to tackle the problems within the black community which would lead them to be viewed better by the rest of the world and thus benefitting them and others.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They have a problem in their communities which is why they are viewed negatively by every ethnic group on earth.

The problems in the community need to be fixed but the current approach that's being taken isn't working even though it has worked for other communities.

Therefore , a different approach needs to be taken to tackle the problems within the black community which would lead them to be viewed better by the rest of the world and thus benefitting them and others.

Why are the Asians treated special??? Even the immigrants. Why do we have to spend time on the black race. And then at the same time, u r saying nothing is wrong with the black race, they just need special attention. I dont get your thought of thinking

Why are the Asians treated special??? Even the immigrants. Why do we have to spend time on the black race. And then at the same time, u r saying nothing is wrong with the black race, they just need special attention. I dont get your thought of thinking

Asians weren't treated better than blacks.

There were very negative views against East Asians because of the actions of the Second World War in America.

As America moved towards legislation against discrimination , that meant that those communities which were affected by those discriminatory practices now had a more equal playing field compare to whites. Asians excelled as they heavily prioritized education and thus went on to have successful careers and had a positive change in the eyes of society. Blacks didn't benefit as well and issues within the black community did not benefit and thus they were not as sucessful and society continues to have a negative view towards them.

What I'm saying is that the Asian model of success isn't working for black Americans therefore a different approach is needed for their problems to be addressed.

Is this clearer ?

I agree with Jordan on this
That's very interesting. I totally agree with him on this. Groups like BLM and white nationalists scapegoat other races for their perceived grievances. We as human beings should not blame others for our condition and move onto improving them. It's only a matter of time until madows use their guilt-tripping ways on us Somalis as well so they can grow in numbers in our country and intermarry with us. We shouldn't allow leftist talk to become mainstream in our society.
:salute:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's very interesting. I totally agree with him on this. Groups like BLM and white nationalists scapegoat other races for their perceived grievances. We as human beings should not blame others for our condition and move onto improving them. It's only a matter of time until madows use their guilt-tripping ways on us Somalis as well so they can grow in numbers in our country and intermarry with us. We shouldn't allow leftist talk to become mainstream in our society.
:salute:
That's exactly why I said what I said. Don't be delusional, but don't give up and have a victim mentality. This is the best course for us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts