Is white privilege real?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think it's all that important like some minority groups in the West. They're always screaming about how whites have a certain privilege that comes with their race that someone else may not. I kinda agree with them, but I don't think it's that big a deal seeing as we live in their countries and they are the majority.
:kanyeshrug:
But obviously a white person like this...
Business-man.jpg

...would probably get treated slightly better than someone like this:
aIUnF4P.jpg

Whites can go to any part of the world and get treated with respect. You can't say the same about every other race. What are your thoughts on this?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes but you if you are easy on the eye regardless of your race you are more likely to get promoted than ugly white person

Last edited:
ofc but as you said its their land so it makes sense, here in scandinavia its not even bad. The US is a different story but its annoying hearing about privilege all the time imagine how the whites feel lmao.

ofc but as you said its their land so it makes sense, here in scandinavia its not even bad. The US is a different story but its annoying hearing about privilege all the time imagine how the whites feel lmao.
It's so annoying to me too. Like what is the average whitey supposed to do about it? These BLM people just want something to whine and complain about.
:francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't really think it's all that important like some minority groups in the West. They're always screaming about how whites have a certain privilege that comes with their race that someone else may not. I kinda agree with them, but I don't think it's that big a deal seeing as we live in their countries and they are the majority.
:kanyeshrug:
But obviously a white person like this...
Business-man.jpg

...would probably get treated slightly better than someone like this:
aIUnF4P.jpg

Whites can go to any part of the world and get treated with respect. You can't say the same about every other race. What are your thoughts on this?

I say, God is great! God chose a perfect human to lead the world. As u all know according to Quran Humans are made of Clay earth. White Earth clay, was soft and white. Like Beach Sand. It is just a matter of pure luck of the type of Soil to be used on White race. I would hate to imagine Black race leading the world. Black, coarse rough soil.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It exists, but it shouldn't stop you from pursuing your goals. Whatever barriers exist within your life, these are hurdles you have to accept and simply push against. Do not let these things act as excuses for your life. Years will pass, and you'll realize how little you've actually accomplished in life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It exists, but it shouldn't stop you from pursuing your goals. Whatever barriers exist within your life, these are hurdles you have to accept and simply push against. Do not let these things act as excuses for your life. Years will pass, and you'll realize how little you've actually accomplished in life.

Thats a great message.I will add: If life gives u lemon, make lemonade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending