Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
ofcourse not, it's a stupid thread looking for a stupid reply.

Your looking cute in your dp, but your a barca fan :susp:
I don't think this is a stupid topic. If we acknowledge the existence but don't let it bring us down, we walk in a world with a clearer head. This is needed for the youth. Cause they generally either completely disagree with its existence, and become delusional. Or they accept it too much and become unproductive activists. Neither of these are good for our people. We need a sensible third option. We shouldn't settle for binary reactions.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Big nosed? The door is closed :nahgirl:
Big lip? Then dip :camby:
Hair nappy? I ain’t happy :susp:
You know, these types of expectations should be expected in the West. The truly sad site is that these views are quite pervasive in the Far East. Plastic surgery has taken South Korea by storm because of these views. There are barely any white people there. That's quite the influence, you know?

You know, these types of expectations should be expected in the West. The truly sad site is that these views are quite pervasive in the Far East. Plastic surgery has taken South Korea by storm because of these views. There are barely any white people there. That's quite the influence, you know?
Man them south koreans are a whole different case, they’re the most obsessed with plastic surgery

Man them south koreans are a whole different case, they’re the most obsessed with plastic surgery
girl-korea-950x550.jpg

article-2610231-1D421C1000000578-11_634x416.jpg

why-korean-parents-are-paying-for-their-kids-to-get-plastic-surgery.jpg

Even black magic cannot compare to this level of sorcery.
:nahgirl:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Another great point. looooooooool and a funny one. Imagine No White people in South Korea, & all of them want to be white. Thats so hilarious. I think its not so much they want to be White but they want white features, which is universal BEST FEATURES. If u ask me. yeah yeah blah blah blah,, i know u object, but aint nobody got time for your objections.

I think it has more to do with i want pretty features, = white features. Take Somali women in Somalia. Diana creme, skin lightening chemical creme is taking off. Why ? Because they want to be light skin to match their thin cute noses and caucasian facial features. South Koreans hate their eyes. I mean, they can wear color contacts to have blue eyes or greeen eyes, but u cannot un-do their Korean eyes

Tell that to the majority of non-white groups second generation and up who make more money than whites that white privilege exists :mjlol:
It's not about earning more or having a better life. A white person can go to China, Brazil, and Uganda and always be treated with respect. The same is not for every one. A madow would get lynched in places like India while the curries would never dare to do the same to a white man. You can't really deny that, can you?
:samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wtf? These madows are crazy. And it eerily sounds like the same excuse the H.utus used to slaughter the Tutsis. We better be careful if this rhetoric goes mainstream.
:fantasia2:

I am a victim of White privilege.

I went for a job interview. A black female Manager & a White female supervisor interviewed me. I really wanted that job, but i guess God didn't think it was a good fit for me. Alhamdhulilaah.

Anyway,-- at the interview, i found myself exposing my feelings without me knowing. I kept on looking at the White female instead of the manager. I barely gave attention to the Black manager woman. When i would sell my qualities i will look at the white woman. The black woman started knocking the table with her fingers. A body language for being impatient and annoyed. Anyway, when the interview ended, The black manager offered her handshake & i accidentally skipped her - shook the hands of the white woman and then the black woman.

Well...not surprised i didnt get the job. That was dumb of me. But i have learnt from the experience, to fake my prejudice going forward.

Last edited:
It's not about earning more or having a better life. A white person can go to China, Brazil, and Uganda and always be treated with respect. The same is not for every one. A madow would get lynched in places like India while the curries would never dare to do the same to a white man. You can't really deny that, can you?
So white privilidge exist across the world. The biggest white privildge exist in the work place. Whites can get away with beibg average and make good money. Non whites cant. The amount of average white manager I seen in my life managing smarter non whites is shocking

I think it's in your imagination. You can go to any country and be treated with dignity and respect if you give them the same.

A white guy went to Peru and killed a healing doctor. Did you know what the locals did? They killed him on sight. Where was his white privilege?

You mind expanding more on your statement?
:mjohreally:

White people are just more hard working than other races as a result the benefits they receive are proportionate to the amount of effort they put in thus society rewards them.

I would argue that this whole idea of white privalige is based off an African American viewpoint which is influenced by the past actions of Jim Crow laws and slavery etc . If you were to look at the word white privalige ? What does white even mean ?

Does it mean fair skin which East Asians , Arabs have etc so thus are they also beneficiaries of white privalige even though they themselves have been subject to intense racism and hysteria ?
Does it mean any person who's ancestors is from Europe? If so does mean that Eastern Europeans who constantly face discrimination are also beneficiaries of white privalige?

The whole idea of white privalige is flawed and based of the opinions of people who want to put the blame for their actions on others.

To use your example bluntly.

The white man would obviously be treated better than the black man as his people don't commit the majority of crime even though they are a minority of the population. :manny:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Another great point. looooooooool and a funny one. Imagine No White people in South Korea, & all of them want to be white. Thats so hilarious. I think its not so much they want to be White but they want white features, which is universal BEST FEATURES. If u ask me. yeah yeah blah blah blah,, i know u object, but aint nobody got time for your objections.

I think it has more to do with i want pretty features, = white features. Take Somali women in Somalia. Diana creme, skin lightening chemical creme is taking off. Why ? Because they want to be light skin to match their thin cute noses and caucasian facial features. South Koreans hate their eyes. I mean, they can wear color contacts to have blue eyes or greeen eyes, but u cannot un-do their Korean eyes
Yes, but where do these views come from? Outside influence.

Lets perform a thought experiment:

If I had 10 children, raised in isolation from all external influences of beauty, then where would their views on beauty come from?

The only rational conclusion is that it would come from within.

Now lets say I had another 10 children, and this time, I purposely pushed for Western influence. What would happen? Their perspective on beauty would lie in their desire to look white.

Now lets say I had yet another 10 children, and this time, I purposely pushed for African influences of bodily preference, what would happen? They'd want butt implants.

It's all external.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending