Is this sexual assault ?

It depends on her reaction and the vibe before. I guess she didn’t react well hence you are asking if it’s an assault
Like we ended on a weird note, and I told the story to my friend and he said it was sexual assault so that freaked me out tbh like I would never intentionally harm her ever

Yes it is sexual assault. But more like the manslaughter equivalent instead of murder. Cause you didn’t plan it.

Next time listen to what the woman is telling you instead of letting your ego force something..
Damn I feel really bad how do I redeem myself to her ?

The answers in here are alarming.

Yes it’s Sexual assault. Unless a woman says yes, do not touch her. Ask for consent before you proceed.

It’s not “no means no” but “yes means yes.”

The answers in here are alarming.

Yes it’s Sexual assault. Unless a woman says yes, do not touch her. Ask for consent before you proceed.

It’s not “no means no” but “yes means yes.”
I guess I kissed her because we kissed like ten minutes earlier with consent and I should’ve realized she was upset with what I said and just dipped instead of giving her a peck goodnight

I think experiences his with his sisters and hooyo made him into the man he is today
The girl his out with is a th*t. she is kissing him and in a private date without a ring on her finger. it’s a known fact s don’t add any value to a men life except a headache, i’m warning him. how does that make me hate women? y’all quick af to jump into conclusions

It's more pure undiluted austism than sexual assault. It's not that hard abti, read the room ffs.
This could've had serious repercussions, I'm talking life/altering ruining repercussions.

Last edited:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
dude you got a shot still. She'll appreciate if you man up and Apologise. That will redeem yourself

The girl his out with is a th*t. she is kissing him and in a private date without a ring on her finger. it’s a known fact *****s don’t add any value to a men life except a headache, i’m warning him. how does that make me hate women? y’all quick af to jump into conclusions
man said she's a . have u kissed a girl yet? if yes then your a prostitute

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It’s an expression of dominance and you were trying to assert dominance so it’s perfectly normal. She will understand and respect that because women know how important it is for men to establish dominance, it’s instinctive.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
lets flip it this girl wants to kiss you but you point at the cheek she instead grabs your face and kiss you on the mouth I dont think you would be happy
shauna-arocho-inline-today-170323_15ea811e57c0f83b8818a22552092244.fit-560w.jpg

Trending