Is this sexual assault ?

Say your on a date and you make out with a girl and the date goes left cuz you said something stupid. When your leaving you try to give the girl a kiss goodnight but she points at her cheek, but you grab her face and kiss her on the mouth.

giphy.gif

If someone gave you a tenner, does it now mean you can take an extra tenner without their permission?

Funny people can understand that concept when it comes to people's money and personal items, but not women's bodies.

Did she kiss back? Or she tried to move her face? If she kissed back, then it’s fine but if she recoiled or tried to move away, I wouldn’t say it’s extreme like sexual assault but just apologize and say you read the situation wrong since you already made out.

anything is sexual assault now a days. if it’s not “assault” than its sexual harassment. Walalo just focus on ur self these girls don’t add any value to your life.

Did you force your tongue in or was it a peck? How much force did you use to move her head around? Did you have to hold her down while kissing? Why not just take the chin and move on? So many questions

Did you force your tongue in or was it a peck? How much force did you use to move her head around? Did you have to hold her down while kissing? Why not just take the chin and move on? So many questions
No tongue it was a peck and no I did not hold her down just moved her face in hindsight I should’ve kissed her on the cheek

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
No tongue it was a peck and no I did not hold her down just moved her face in hindsight I should’ve kissed her on the cheek
Yes it is sexual assault. But more like the manslaughter equivalent instead of murder. Cause you didn’t plan it.

Next time listen to what the woman is telling you instead of letting your ego force something..

Trending

Latest posts