Is this an unpopular take?

I’ve started to realize that despite being attracted to every race of women, I don’t really want to have a bi-racial child. I want my child to be secure in their identity and look like me, skin hair and everything. I don’t want some confused bi-racial kid that barely looks like me.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I’ve started to realize that despite being attracted to every race of women, I don’t really want to have a bi-racial child. I want my child to be secure in their identity and look like me, skin hair and everything. I don’t want some confused bi-racial kid that barely looks like me.

I think the majority of sspot users feel the same way

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tbh i date ajnabi women but that thought always lingers in my head. Interracial marriages will only work for me if i could guarantee my child resembles me otherwise it depresses me.

Nothing against it. It's just nicer to have your children resemble you.

I'd prefer my children to have one culture and ethnicity but who knows man. I'm determined to have a Somali wife but what if I fall madly in love with a foreign woman?

It's too much tbh :tocry:

I know someone with a mixed-race child, even though the multiple tests results confirmed it to be his those green eyes have given him a lifetime of lingering uncertainty.

Its a conundrum to us especially considering the usual by product of the somali interracial marriages with children usually taking few features from the somali parent. I dont think our ethnicity was meant for interracial relationships, 2 generations and the somali will completely disappear

GemState

36/21
VIP
My uncle had kids with an cadaan woman, his daughter is literally paper white and he's blick. He gets looks whenever he takes her out and people sometimes ask the girl if she knows him.

Terrible way to live

I'd like to have some white children

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
B02002F9-731B-4557-8CD1-2CE8405BFC1E.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are not alone. Many people like their own aesthetic and want preserve it.

We have known for decades the phenomenon of those white kids some Somalis have. It's even more unusual when they have a particularly dark skinned parent but end up that way. In this case people will always question the paternity. Or incessantly ask the kid if it was adopted or a child from another marriage (step child).

Yes. I'm definitely gonna marry a Somali woman and continue the bloodline. Also only insecure people think this is a hot take. Nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own people.

I feel that way

One of the reasons I want children is to have an enduring legacy and being somali is my heritage. I want to pass the torch can’t really do that marrying ajnabi and having mixed kids who will probably marry other ajnabis. Personally I see that as as a road to nowhere.

Trending