Is this an unpopular take?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I got some Mogadishu people with all grandparents born in South Somalia on the 23andme cousin list who got 30-20% Arabian & Iranian & low single digit Zanj without Pajeet.

Not sure what is up with that, while most Benadiris have high Apu ancestry.

I've seen Somalis with odd trace amounts on there like 0.5 Southern European and rest Somali. Some from the Galbeed (Ethiopia) who have nominal South Asian but no dheegocase and madow.
:kanyehmm: There are a lot of anomalies on there than I expected. I'm starting to think us pure breeds (100%er) aren't exactly an overwhelming majority.

Evil Stare Eye Roll GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Peasants.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Maybe he's just 10% Somali. His wife had more Somali admixture than him and they belonged to the same minority community. Let's assume they vary. :ohno:

I'd like to see the samples myself. I've rummaged through many Benadiri gibil-Cad samples over the years and both myself and a member of their community who keeps track noticed a pretty consistent pattern, usually. 20% Desi is a regular and weird occurrence, 30-40% Somali as well, 5-10% Bantu after that and some mix of MENA with whatever is left. That's been weirdly consistent with the samples I've seen or heard of.

Tbh i date ajnabi women but that thought always lingers in my head. Interracial marriages will only work for me if i could guarantee my child resembles me otherwise it depresses me.

Nothing against it. It's just nicer to have your children resemble you.
They will resemble you. Somalis got strong genes

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Riminded me of tuhat Faarax with the asian wife, their kid looked Asian 100% while his that looked like dark skin Somalis timojeleec types. Even with dna tests confirming him, his community will always give him the sus look to his kid :childplease:

Imaging explaining that he is your son to everyone and saying you have done dna test. That alone makes the situation

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
All new world blacks do, like literally all of them, even Haitians.

Only NWBs without euro are perhaps Belizean Maroons and Surinamese Maroons. However, those have low Amerindian admixture.

You notice this in looks alone when you meet, or see via the web, actual Niger-Congo Africans. Take one look at a crowd of Yorubas and even some of the blackest Aframs will show their cadaan blood to you in their looks.

@Apollo my cousin has a half cadaan son and he came out with blonde hair and blue eyes. How is this the case when the father has black hair and dark brown eyes?

I’ve seen that some half Somalis have lighter hair and eyes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They will resemble you. Somalis got strong genes

Not from what I've seen. I have come across near blic Somali parents that look like baby sitters. :lol:

I'd like to see the samples myself. I've rummaged through many Benadiri gibil-Cad samples over the years and both myself and a member of their community who keeps track noticed a pretty consistent pattern, usually. 20% Desi is a regular and weird occurrence, 30-40% Somali as well, 5-10% Bantu after that and some mix of MENA with whatever is left. That's been weirdly consistent with the samples I've seen or heard of.
Jury is still out.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo my cousin has a half cadaan son and he came out with blonde hair and blue eyes. How is this the case when the father has black hair and dark brown eyes?

I’ve seen that some half Somalis have lighter hair and eyes.

Blondism in children under 5 is often not permanent.

Lots of Brunette Cadaan people I know were blonds as children, but not anymore.

Rich but ugly men mess up aesthetic evolution.

Their ugliness gets compensated by their wealth so there is no way to get rid of ugly looks genes as rich ugly men pass on their genes. :lol:
Barkhad & ayan are rich & married out .
My geeljire eugenics formula is already manifesting itself . :lolbron:

Every other person seems to have mental health problems these days.

The reason why you see mixed race kids being depressed is because the only ones you see are the half Carribean/half whites, which is very common in England, and their fathers abandoned them (just like their fathers abandoned their full black kids). Their mental health issues were caused by abandonment.

It may have been the case in the past but not anymore. Being mixed race now is the "it" thing.

@HiraanBorn is mixed race. Does he have mental health problems? He seems like a happy chap.

I would argue half Somali kids have the best mental health because all Somalis are praising them and putting them on a pedestal and are getting the Royal treatment.
The bi-racial ones I was refering to were half cadaan/half Arab Somali mullatos lol. The kind of woman that would bring an ajanabi (you) home to her parents wouldn't exactly be the cream of the crop either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The bi-racial ones I was refering to were half cadaan/half Arab Somali mullatos lol. The kind of woman that would bring an ajanabi (you) home to her parents wouldn't exactly be the cream of the crop either.

Come on man, many full Somali girls hate their fathers and have no emotional attachment with them from what I have seen online and social media. It's not about her being mixed race.

And you know damn right half Arab and half cadaan Somalis are paraded around.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Let me guess, these sub 30-40% Somali Cadcads are also showing a lot of "Ethiopian"? Walaal, don't be a fool. There is zero history of Xabashis or Oromos or anything like that living in the Banaadir region. 23andme or whatever service you've seen is just wigged out by their diverse ancestry proportions. Most of these guys are 20% Desi, 5-10% Bantu, 30-40% Somali and the rest is some hodgepodge of MENA and Greater Khorasani, usually. These algorithms don't know what to do with that unprecedented cocktail and sometimes underestimate the Somali ancestry and substitute in Xabashis who are more MENA admixed than us. I bet an nMonte run with good sample choices will show much higher Somali scores than 10%.

23andme is absolutely correct. There's a theory that they arrived to Ethiopia shores first before making their way south to Mogadishu. That explains their high Ethiopian numbers.

Come on man, many full Somali girls hate their fathers and have no emotional attachment with them from what I have seen online and social media. It's not about her being mixed race. Hehe
A full Somali girl could hate her aabo, but she wouldn't suffer from the same identity crisis and battle with that sense of not "fitting in" for the rest of her natural born life :manny:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
23andme is absolutely correct. There's a theory that they arrived to Ethiopia shores first before making their way south to Mogadishu. That explains their high Ethiopian numbers.

Loooooool. A theory? Are you insane? Walaal, I live and breath Somali and Horn history. There is absolutely ZERO historical evidence of "Ethiopians" in any noticeable numbers outside of the rare slave in Xamar. Zero. That is Somali ancestry 23andme is mismatching. Don't be a fool.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I’ve started to realize that despite being attracted to every race of women, I don’t really want to have a bi-racial child. I want my child to be secure in their identity and look like me, skin hair and everything. I don’t want some confused bi-racial kid that barely looks like me.

Does anyone else feel this way?
You're not alone on this one. Alotta faraxs also feels this way too.

We was never #AbdiExit just #AbdiBRB

Loooooool. A theory? Are you insane? Walaal, I live and breath Somali and Horn history. There is absolutely ZERO historical evidence of "Ethiopians" in any noticeable numbers outside of the rare slave in Xamar. Zero. That is Somali ancestry 23andme is mismatching. Don't be a fool.
I heard 23andme falsely adds a bit of Ashkenazi yahudi DNA to people's results so that members of the tribe can sleep a little easier at night. Is that true? :lolbron:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
A full Somali girl could hate her aabo, but she wouldn't suffer from the same identity crisis and battle with that sense of not "fitting in" for the rest of her natural born life :manny:

Many full Somalis do have identity crisis issues. They think they're Arabs and go to Ayrabs telling them this ridiculous information only to be laughed at. Many care more about Palestine and BLM more than the Somalis occupied by the Ethiopians and the Kenyans. In fact, they don't care about them at all. Full Somalis have even made up fake Ayrab lineages. Your abtirsi has barely any Somali names. You have completely rejected your Somali Waaq pagan ancestors and replaced them with an Ayrab. I think you're being unfair in saying mixed Somalis have identity crisis problems and not fitting in. Full Somalis don't feel like they fit in with Oromo Muslims but feel they fit in with Levantine Christians.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Its a theory, I didn't say it was true. It's entirely possible that they did arrive in what is now Eritrea. 23andme is 100% true. I think you have cad cad in you and are just triggered.