Is this an unpopular take?

Kratos

Sonder
I have a similar yet slightly different view. Although I'm attracted to every race, there are some races I would not want to have kids with because I think the kids would inherit weird phenotypes. For example, I don't feel comfortable with my kids inheriting South-East Asian phenotypes but I do find South-East Asian women attractive. But I'm not against having biracial kids in general.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Well then Sieg Heil because I 100% agree with OP :heh:
I've seen first hand the devastating effects being bi-racial can have on people's pyche/mental health.

Every other person seems to have mental health problems these days.

The reason why you see mixed race kids being depressed is because the only ones you see are the half Carribean/half whites, which is very common in England, and their fathers abandoned them (just like their fathers abandoned their full black kids). Their mental health issues were caused by abandonment.

It may have been the case in the past but not anymore. Being mixed race now is the "it" thing.

@HiraanBorn is mixed race. Does he have mental health problems? He seems like a happy chap.

I would argue half Somali kids have the best mental health because all Somalis are praising them and putting them on a pedestal and are getting the Royal treatment.

Every other person seems to have mental health problems these days.

The reason why you see mixed race kids being depressed is because the only ones you see are the half Carribean/half whites, which is very common in England, and their fathers abandoned them (just like their fathers abandoned their full black kids). Their mental health issues were caused by abandonment.

It may have been the case in the past but not anymore. Being mixed race now is the "it" thing.

@HiraanBorn is mixed race. Does he have mental health problems? He seems like a happy chap.

I would argue half Somali kids have the best mental health because all Somalis are praising them and putting them on a pedestal and are getting the Royal treatment.
I'm not even that mixed, I'm like 80% Somali probably.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I'm not even that mixed, I'm like 80% Somali probably.

I really doubt it. There are many cad cads on my list who are like 1/3 Somali. There's a cad cad on YouTube and he was like 10% Somali or some other ridiculous number. He was devastated. Since you have a Reer Hiiraan mom, you're maybe 60% Somali.

I've seen those weird paintings, Ancient Greek was impressive outside of the pederasty
Its good you've changed it
I changed it to a picture of a Hetairoi (companion) horseman during the time of Alexander the Great.

Those niggas were the shock cavalry of their period and were essential in the conquest of Achaemenid Persia.

Angry Respect GIF by MolaTV

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Damn,

I was wrong.

Shamefully deleted my post. I was confused by his Hispanic sounding name. Assumed he was Dominican.

I think he is maximum 65% SSA in case of Afro-Trinidadian.

For his kids to turn out like that I would have guessed 35-40% Non-SSA. Definitely more than the average AA but less than someone who is mixed race.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I really doubt it. There are many cad cads on my list who are like 1/3 Somali. There's a cad cad on YouTube and he was like 10% Somali or some other ridiculous number. He was devastated. Since you have a Reer Hiiraan mom, you're maybe 60% Somali.

Let me guess, these sub 30-40% Somali Cadcads are also showing a lot of "Ethiopian"? Walaal, don't be a fool. There is zero history of Xabashis or Oromos or anything like that living in the Banaadir region. 23andme or whatever service you've seen is just wigged out by their diverse ancestry proportions. Most of these guys are 20% Desi, 5-10% Bantu, 30-40% Somali and the rest is some hodgepodge of MENA and Greater Khorasani, usually. These algorithms don't know what to do with that unprecedented cocktail and sometimes underestimate the Somali ancestry and substitute in Xabashis who are more MENA admixed than us. I bet an nMonte run with good sample choices will show much higher Somali scores than 10%.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Let me guess, these sub 30-40% Somali Cadcads are also showing a lot of "Ethiopian"? Walaal, don't be a fool. There is zero history of Xabashis or Oromos or anything like that living in the Banaadir region. 23andme or whatever service you've seen is just wigged out by their diverse ancestry proportions. Most of these guys are 20% Desi, 5-10% Bantu, 30-40% Somali and the rest is some hodgepodge of MENA and Greater Khorasani, usually. These algorithms don't know what to do with that unprecedented cocktail and sometimes underestimate the Somali ancestry and substitute in Xabashis who are more MENA admixed than us. I bet an nMonte run with good sample choices will show much higher Somali scores than 10%.

Maybe he's just 10% Somali. His wife had more Somali admixture than him and they belonged to the same minority community. Let's assume they vary. :ohno:

Apollo

VIP
Maybe he's just 10% Somali. His wife had more Somali admixture than him and they belonged to the same minority community. Let's assume they vary. :ohno:

I got some Mogadishu people with all grandparents born in South Somalia on the 23andme cousin list who got 30-20% Arabian & Iranian & low single digit Zanj without Pajeet.

Not sure what is up with that, while most Benadiris have high Apu ancestry.

In my humble opinion the good looking faraxs & xalimos should marry each other.

the barkhad abdi & ayan hirsi looking Somalis should marry out :lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
In my humble opinion the good looking faraxs & xalimos should marry each other.

the barkhad abdi & ayan hirsi looking Somalis should marry out :lolbron:

Rich but ugly men mess up aesthetic evolution.

Their ugliness gets compensated by their wealth so there is no way to get rid of ugly looks genes as rich ugly men pass on their genes. :lol:

Trending

Latest posts