Is there any truth that Somali girls HATE their fathers? And if so, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it’s subjective.
Personally I have a great relationship with my dad, more than I do with my mom lol.
My dad was educated in the states so he’s pretty understanding and laidback.

Eh, it’s subjective.
Personally I have a great relationship with my dad, more than I do with my mom lol.
My dad was educated in the states so he’s pretty understanding and laidback.

The guy in the tweet used the British pound symbol. He may be referring to Somali girls in Great Britain.

I dont hate him, but may allah guide him to the right path. Thats all i can say, and alx for my mother she really is the biggest gift, may allah grant all our mothers the best in this life and the hereafter ameen.

I dont hate him, but may allah guide him to the right path. Thats all i can say, and alx for my mother she really is the biggest gift, may allah grant all our mothers the best in this life and the hereafter ameen.

Nice words to your mom

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I have a great relationship with my father tbh :manny:

If this is truly an issue in the somali community, I have to ask why these fathers aren't doing their jobs. Rather than pointing out the symptom ("daddy issues") maybe we should also point to the cause (not being involved in your children's lives). Girls need their dad just as much as the boys do.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
a lot of absent fathers in the diaspora i guess but this isn't limited to somalis at all frankly there's a lot of absent fathers in many cultures but some don't like to admit it

lalayariis

Bad cop
I live in Minnesota and for me and all my Somali friends it’s been 50/50. Half of them have bum ass fathers and the others have good ones.

a lot of absent fathers in the diaspora i guess but this isn't limited to somalis at all frankly there's a lot of absent fathers in many cultures but some don't like to admit it

No in all muslim community its only in our culture
Other muslim collegeaus would ask me why somali fathers are always absent

I live in Minnesota and for me and all my Somali friends it’s been 50/50. Half of them have bum ass fathers and the others have good ones.

Weird right? But wallahi somali mums are the best women in the world
I dont think there are stronger women who take that good care of their children, all alone in a country what isnt theirs, sometimes without family

And please dont fight me on this one
I have so much respect for all the somali mothers who are single mom..

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Also i blame fatherless households for the abundance of criminals. Dads are extremely important to the family unit.

They are. Hooyo macaan can only do so much. Boys need a positive male role model and girls need to see how a good man behaves.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Weird right? But wallahi somali mums are the best women in the world
I dont think there are stronger women who take that good care of their children, all alone in a country what isnt theirs, sometimes without family

And please dont fight me on this one
I have so much respect for all the somali mothers who are single mom..
I agree, my mother is a single mom and she is the strongest women I know. She raised all 4 of us without any help at all. She’s been through so much hardships I want to make it all up to her when I graduate and get a good income.

She was having difficulty trying to get my brother to go to university because he made 29k on the internet and investing at 17 and she thought the money was going to his head. She doesn’t take no for an answer no matter how self sufficient you are lol.

Last edited:
They're lying. I know some arabs in single mother households.

The arabs i know have fathers who are doctors/dentist
But it doesnt matter wallahi

Somali men are imo (almost) always bums, thats why half of us live in foreign countries and are losing our culture. They are doing the women wrong but thankfully somali women fix all there mistakes and take good care of the kids, or else we would be just like AA

They are. Hooyo macaan can only do so much. Boys need a positive male role model and girls need to see how a good man behaves.

This is exactly why the girls are in shisha clubs or twitter seeking attention from AA and acting as sjw
And why the guys are behaving as thugs and criminals.. if they only saw a hard working man, they would work hard too..once i heard my mum say, alx i dont have boys, or else i would be like Xalimo, her boy is in troubled again with the law etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending