Is there any djiboutian in sspot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
samaroon yes, issaqs no , how can cisse be a migrants to their clan territory?
I was confused to that comment as well but he’s a young a kid so I gave him a pass. I’m JB as well sxb and we’re deep in Djibouti

What makes me laugh the most is that the French really recorded Djibouti’s historical migration patterns. And literally, the vast majority of the country is made out of the clans from around the country (from Dire Dawa, Borama, Gebiley area to Yemen as well as the whole Afar region). Yet these niggas wanna claim every single dust particle of Dj.

The first real inhabitants of Djibouti were Yemeni Arabs, who literally built what we call the « centre historique » of Djibouti (Hamoudi Mosque, Suuq Daqsileh) as well as creating crops in wadi Hombouli (Oued d’Ambouli in French).
We all know that the nomads of the region were originally Afar and Issas, but their numbers were insignificant. Most of the people who decided to establish in Dj city were already reer magaalo, from places like Dire (IOG’s fam) or even Hargeisa (My Gurgura and JB fam). Literally no matter your clan, you have ties with other Somali regions of the Horn.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Sorry I can’t provide any sources in English. I only have French ones :/
This one mainly focuses on Dj Arabs’ history and how they dealt with their Native-to-the-Horn neighbors arriving en mass in Dj city :
https://www.persee.fr/doc/cea_0008-...16#cea_0008-0055_1997_num_37_146_T1_0329_0000

This one is a Thesis written by University Researchers and Professors about « les tirailleurs Somalis » (East Africans in the French Army during WWI an WWII) :
I find it cool because it gives actual numbers about Djibouti’s ethnic diversity and how migrations shaped the country. It puts An emphasis on E-Africans roles in the wars and how them (the French) providing somewhat sustainable jobs incited outsiders to come to DJ.

http://www.theses.fr/2013PAUU1009.pdf

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Wallahi you are a liar and know little to nothing about Djibouti.
Isaaq is very very well represented in Djibouti numberwise.
As much as Gadabuursi Somalis. Especially HA (JB to be precise).
:abuxyga:Live your fantasy. The Isaaq which is my tribe too is actually women who marry with Issa men in Djibouti. My great grandmother is Isaaq on my maternal side:ftw9nwa:What I’m saying is that even the Issa(mamasan) have ministers in Djibouti the rest are either Afars or Arabs. The Gadabuursi and Isaaq are refugees who want to go back to Somaliland ;)Djibouti is shit stop crying that your people don’t even own a neighbourhood

Invader

What makes me laugh the most is that the French really recorded Djibouti’s historical migration patterns. And literally, the vast majority of the country is made out of the clans from around the country (from Dire Dawa, Borama, Gebiley area to Yemen as well as the whole Afar region). Yet these niggas wanna claim every single dust particle of Dj.

The first real inhabitants of Djibouti were Yemeni Arabs, who literally built what we call the « centre historique » of Djibouti (Hamoudi Mosque, Suuq Daqsileh) as well as creating crops in wadi Hombouli (Oued d’Ambouli in French).
We all know that the nomads of the region were originally Afar and Issas, but their numbers were insignificant. Most of the people who decided to establish in Dj city were already reer magaalo, from places like Dire (IOG’s fam) or even Hargeisa (My Gurgura and JB fam). Literally no matter your clan, you have ties with other Somali regions of the Horn.
BS :yloezpe:the majority were Afars until the 80s. Why’d you think we ain’t part of Somalia. The Somalis had a significant boost in their population from less than 100k to 400k. Arabs are merely 4% of the population mostly refugees from Yemen the rest are descendants of Omanis or Yemenis.:geek:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
:abuxyga:Live your fantasy. The Isaaq which is my tribe too is actually women who marry with Issa men in Djibouti. My great grandmother is Isaaq on my maternal side:ftw9nwa:What I’m saying is that even the Issa(mamasan) have ministers in Djibouti the rest are either Afars or Arabs. The Gadabuursi and Isaaq are refugees who want to go back to Somaliland ;)Djibouti is shit stop crying that your people don’t even own a neighbourhood

Such a dumbass. No somali women would leave her parents without being married. It is not even considerable. How do you except most Isaaq to be lonely women ? Shut up man.
The second paper tackles this. Men were the first to arrive in Djibouti and made their families come with them. People came to Dj only for economic reasons. What would be the point of leaving Borama's weather for a dusty, very hot and newly created city ? You don't even make sense.
You're not Djiboutian.
Quartier 3 is mainly Isaaq.
Arhiba is mainly Afar.
Quartier 2 mostly Issa.
The rest is fairly mixed.

BS :yloezpe:the majority were Afars until the 80s. Why’d you think we ain’t part of Somalia. The Somalis had a significant boost in their population from less than 100k to 400k. Arabs are merely 4% of the population mostly refugees from Yemen the rest are descendants of Omanis or Yemenis.:geek:

Yooooooooo I'm actually on the floor rn. Afars have almost never dominated Djibouti City in terms of numbers. They were very reluctant to give up on their pastoral lifestyle, unlike Yemeni Arabs who are known to be exceptional city dwellers and Somalis who already were reer magaalo or fresh off the baadiya. "Until the 80's" kulaha.

Wallahi billahi tallahi you are a liar. You know why ? There are virtually no Omani Arabs in Djibouti, its only claims that I've seen of very odd. No colonial papers talks about any omani migration, while all Somali, Afar, Yemeni and even Oromo, Tigrayan and Sudanese migrations to Djibouti were documented. Even Russians and Greeks lmao.
Most of Dj Arabs are from Norther Yemen, but also Hadramawt (Bamakhrama Family is Hadrami and is well known in DJ. They were artists and are now getting in politics. A Bamakhrama is the Djiboutian ambassador in Saudi).

Also, no real and reliable ethnic census has been published about Djibouti since a very long. So your "merely 4%" probably came straight outta your buttcheeks.

You at least could've read the papers I linked. But your not Djiboutian so you don't know any fluent French speaking person.

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
isaaqs are actually relevant in djibouti and this is coming from someone who grew up there

they make up around 13% according to this source from 2003
TjYXs0s.png

JsIjxal.jpg

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You're not Djiboutian.
Arhiba is mainly Afar.
Quartier 2 mostly Issa.

Yooooooooo I'm actually on the floor rn. Afars have almost never dominated Djibouti City in terms of numbers. They were very reluctant to give up on their pastoral lifestyle, unlike Yemeni Arabs who are known to be exceptional city dwellers and Somalis who already were reer magaalo or fresh off the baadiya. "Until the 80's" kulaha.

Wallahi billahi tallahi you are a liar. You know why ? There are virtually no Omani Arabs in Djibouti, its only claims that I've seen of very odd. No colonial papers talks about any omani migration, while all Somali, Afar, Yemeni and even Oromo, Tigrayan and Sudanese migrations to Djibouti were documented. Even Russians and Greeks lmao.
Most of Dj Arabs are from Norther Yemen, but also Hadramawt (Bamakhrama Family is Hadrami and is well known in DJ. They were artists and are now getting in politics. A Bamakhrama is the Djiboutian ambassador in Saudi).

Also, no real and reliable ethnic census has been published about Djibouti since a very long. So your "merely 4%" probably came straight outta your buttcheeks.

You at least could've read the papers I linked. But your not Djiboutian so you don't know any fluent French speaking person.
he's just a qurbajoog kid who never been back home. you ain't gotta argue with him bro

Invader

Such a dumbass. No somali women would leave her parents without being married. It is not even considerable. How do you except most Isaaq to be lonely women ? Shut up man.
The second paper tackles this. Men were the first to arrive in Djibouti and made their families come with them. People came to Dj only for economic reasons. What would be the point of leaving Borama's weather for a dusty, very hot and newly created city ? You don't even make sense.
You're not Djiboutian.
Arhiba is mainly Afar.
Quartier 2 mostly Issa.

So are you saying Yemenis were the majority back then

Invader

he's just a qurbajoog kid who never been back home. you ain't gotta argue with him bro
I’ve stayed there for 2 years:bell:well in my neighbourhood Ambouli I never saw one Isaaq but the Gadabuursi are prevalent there. Mate I’ve even seen a Warsangeli who lives there:chrisfreshhah:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I’ve stayed there for 2 years:bell:well in my neighbourhood Ambouli I never saw one Isaaq but the Gadabuursi are prevalent there. Mate I’ve even seen a Warsangeli who lives there:chrisfreshhah:
you can find them anywhere in the city but djiboutians don't use qabiil to identify themselves like other somalis.
2 years is a long time. how did you like it there ? djibouti is a great place to fun. some of the biggest s live in ambouli. don't tell me you didn't get laid.

Invader

you can find them anywhere in the city but djiboutians don't use qabiil to identify themselves like other somalis.
2 years is a long time. how did you like it there ? djibouti is a great place to fun. some of the biggest s live in ambouli. don't tell me you didn't get laid.
;)Even 13 year olds get laid there. Well a majority of them are Issa like my family there is Arab population. How’d you know people get laid there or make out there:ftw9nwa:

Invader

its simplete if you aint cisse your not native
That’s true it’s in the boundaries of where the ciise tribal jurisdictions are. They control Djibouti and western Awdal and Shinile. The Isaaq and Gadabuursi are descendants of refugees escaping the civil war who didn’t want to leave Djibouti to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending