Is there any djiboutian in sspot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ppl who are natives are those who signed contracts with the french in the 1880s, everyone else is a refugee.

Gumaysi mindset, the Isaaqs there had a suldan, and that suldaan was located in Somaliland and he already had a contract with the british

VIP
Gumaysi mindset, the Isaaqs there had a suldan, and that suldaan was located in Somaliland and he already had a contract with the british

Ciise and Samaroon signed one with the french and the British because they had numbers on both sides of the border, Isaaqs did not.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Only ppl who are natives are those who signed contracts with the french in the 1880s, everyone else is a refugee.
I have been annoying to you in the past but alas I have to agree with the statement above:silanyosmile:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What a shameless bunch! I once saw @One Star To Rule Them All get upset cause Air Djibouti was going to Puntland.

I was shocked cause why would a Djiboutian care about this, this is trade relations but as I put on my tribal glasses I soon realized that this was a secessionist from Somaliland larping as a Djiboutian.

At that point I disregarded everything and went on my merry way.

Invader

What a shameless bunch! I once saw @One Star To Rule Them All get upset cause Air Djibouti was going to Puntland.

I was shocked cause why would a Djiboutian care about this, this is trade relations but as I put on my tribal glasses I soon realized that this was a secessionist from Somaliland larping as a Djiboutian.

:abuxyga:Number 1: I speak in the Djiboutian dialect of Somali
Number 2: Trade relations with Puntland is cool but what I’m saying is that no one would even travel there unless they have family and that of course means they are refugees and that only government officials will visit there but it won’t be a vacation area like Somaliland.
Number 3: I’m Djiboutian and Somalilander it’s better to be from both sides than one I smell the stench of jealousy :p

VIP

I remember seeing that but couldn't do anything cuz I was still banned. I was about to seriously karbaash the young man

Invader

I remember seeing that but couldn't do anything cuz I was still banned. I was about to seriously karbaash the young man
:ftw9nwa:good ol days but I’ve changed when did you get banned cus if you did then it must’ve been true because the Djibouti threads were lacking:rolleyes:

repo

VIP
There’s so many of them that claim Djibouti it’s crazy. I like these guys cause they are funny and have no self awareness but it’s also a bad look for Djiboutian who rarely engage in such things.

repo

VIP
:abuxyga:Number 1: I speak in the Djiboutian dialect of Somali
Number 2: Trade relations with Puntland is cool but what I’m saying is that no one would even travel there unless they have family and that of course means they are refugees and that only government officials will visit there but it won’t be a vacation area like Somaliland.
Number 3: I’m Djiboutian and Somalilander it’s better to be from both sides than one I smell the stench of jealousy :p
Stop embarrassing yourself waryaa I feel like shaking you as Detective Carter did to that Chinese guy who was speaking French in Rush Hour 3.

VIP
There’s so many of them that claim Djibouti it’s crazy. I like these guys cause they are funny and have no self awareness but it’s also a bad look for Djiboutian who rarely engage in such things.

Isaaq Djiboutians can claim us because we're one and the same and share a nation but when they make their cuqdad ridden comments on other Somalis they must state their clan so ppl know they hold a minority opinion.

Invader

:mad:How am I imitating to be a Djiboutian bruv my mother was born and bred Ciise in Djibouti. My quartier in Djibouti City is Ambouli 2 tf. Just cause I’m Isaaq from my fathers side doesn’t mean I have even been to Somaliland for more than a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending