Is there any djiboutian in sspot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Sure a many isaaqs fled to Djibouti but still a good amount lived there before, Plus Isaaqs are like 13% which isn't that big of a minority kkk
If it’s overwhelmed by the Ciise then it’s a minority. I don’t have a grudge against my Isaaq bros. I only have a disgust towards the Oromo. They are stinking up the country :birdman:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@abdallah and @Bill Cosby you can dislike this as much as you want the gig is up. I don’t want to see anyone from the independent mighty nation Somaliland claim Djibouti as a means to insult other Somalis.

You must stick to being 3rd rail within Jeegaans. Have some self-respect for gods sake you are embarrassing!

:what1:Send the proof please

Can find it but check this, 30k Isaaqs came during the war, imagine how many isaaqs that still were there and how many isaaqa there is now
F154E4D4-47E1-40E7-89D3-D4302E71B2C8.jpeg

@abdallah and @Bill Cosby you can dislike this as much as you want the gig is up. I don’t want to see anyone from the independent mighty nation Somaliland claim Djibouti as a means to insult other Somalis.

You must stick to being 3rd rail within Jeegaans. Have some self-respect for gods sake you are embarrassing!

adeer, meelaha ku meeraysee bal Ishaa fur
FC5DDA93-252A-4A7F-8641-8D1961058880.jpeg

“Could” is not good enough here. First we have Somalilanders claiming to be Djiboutian and now we have could should would.

Unless you have a Djiboutian census I’m chalk it up to more misinformation!

My Father grew up in Djibouti and my Mom grew up in Xamar and is from DDS, being isaaq doesn’t mean ur from SL saaxib and being from SL doesn’t mean ur Isaaq:kodaksmiley:

VIP
My Father grew up in Djibouti and my Mom grew up in Xamar and is from DDS, being isaaq doesn’t mean ur from SL saaxib and being from SL doesn’t mean ur Isaaq:kodaksmiley:

All he's saying is let your clan identity be known and attack others as a SLer instead of a djiboutian, that's all my g

repo

VIP
War niyahow isla yaab! 20% kulahaa. Before I was entertaining myself but now I see you are truly over playing your hand in Djibouti.

Like Trump said you must go back.... to Burco.

Kkk idc abt Djibouti abti but i dont get why you are getting this energy from kkk, i've always claimed SL, this was a little discussion between me and beesha Djibouti,

Garoowe is that way naaya:ufdup:, Secondly cuqdadfull Diasporans wont change the things on the groud kkk

Focus on SNA because they are soon coming to your dhul:lolbron:

repo

VIP
Kkk idc abt Djibouti abti but i dont get why you are getting this energy from kkk, i've always claimed SL, this was a little discussion between me and beesha Djibouti,

Garoowe is that way naaya:ufdup:, Secondly cuqdadfull Diasporans wont change the things on the groud kkk

Focus on SNA because they are soon coming to your dhul:lolbron:
20% of Djibouti eh. Pathetic. Not surprised substance abuse is 90% around your region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts