Is there an ethnicity that has gender wars as bad as Somalis?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have no hatred for Somali women dating other men.

I feel like our society pressures Somali women to date/marry Somali men which have resulted in our women getting taken advantage by complacent Somali men.

I am not pro-Abdiexit or pro-Halimoexit, both are embarrassing. However, as Somali men and women, having competition will make us better. Knowing that Somali men or Somali women can find stable relationships elsewhere will make us improve and more deserving of each other.

Also, for the amount of threads I have seen of Somali guys talking about smashing ajnabi girls, ain't no-one has the right to diss a Somali woman for dating an ajnabi.

I have no hatred for Somali women dating other men.

I feel like our society pressures Somali women to date/marry Somali men which have resulted in our women getting taken advantage by complacent Somali men.

I am not pro-Abdiexit or pro-Halimoexit, both are embarrassing. However, as Somali men and women, having competition will make us better. Knowing that Somali men or Somali women can find stable relationships elsewhere will make us improve and more deserving of each other.

Also, for the amount of threads I have seen of Somali guys talking about smashing ajnabi girls, ain't no-one has the right to diss a Somali woman for dating an ajnabi.
For once I agree with everything you said! Bravo Aussie!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
For once I agree with everything you said! Bravo Aussie!

Im a consistent individual.

I don’t believe in racism, sexism or qabiilism within my people.

I will harshly critique people that engage in it and defend those who are victims of it.

Im a consistent individual.

I don’t believe in racism, sexism or qabiilism within my people.

I will harshly critique people that engage in it and defend those who are victims of it.
I don’t agree with everything you say but this one right here I agree! I think Somalis need a break from each other lool

let me answer that question with another question.

is there an ethnicity with as bad women as ours? Is there an ethnicty that makes jokes about the features of their male counterparts(Bum and Forehead jokes). Is there an ethnicity that when they come to the west they instantly become male hating feminist nah.

farahs hating xalimos is justified.

is there an ethnicity with as bad women as ours? Is there an ethnicty that makes jokes about the features of their male counterparts(Bum and Forehead jokes). Is there an ethnicity that when they come to the west they instantly become hating feminist nah.

Booohooo you know that’s a lie and you sound like an incel.

is there an ethnicity with as bad women as ours? Is there an ethnicty that makes jokes about the features of their male counterparts(Bum and Forehead jokes). Is there an ethnicity that when they come to the west they instantly become male hating feminist nah.

Dude, you clearly don’t know East Asian chicks :francis:

Last edited:
Booohooo you know that’s a lie and you sound like an incel.
Yes the perfect argument when someone makes a point against females “incel”
Dude, you clearly don’t know East Asian chicks :francis:
asian females are feminine unlike halimos who reek of feminazi masculine energy. Asian women cook and clean and are all around good wives. Thats why these white dudes be taking a trip to asia and return back as a married happy man.

Yes the perfect argument when someone makes a point against females “incel”

asian females are feminine unlike halimos who reek of feminazi masculine energy. Asian women cook and clean and are all around good wives. Thats why these white dudes be taking a trip to asia and return back as a married happy man.
Go for an Asian female and kick rocks respectively! Somali men don’t allow Somali women to be women like/ feminine because you have already taken that position from us! You can’t have your cake and eat it too!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t see that in real life, every weekend there’s a Somali couple getting married in my city. We are doing just fine :)

Lmaoo stem educated Abdi’s thinks they are god given gifts on earth who mostly marry white women or light skinned Somali women. Preserving my ethnicity is not a hill that I will die on. Alhamdulilah for my Somali genes and beauty. I wholeheartedly plan to use that to my advantage! But it’s soo funny seeing Abdi’s seething… talk about adrenaline rush 🥵
Then you find out she's a darkskin xalimo lol.

I've got no problem with my darkskin xalimos, but you all notice this pattern somaha?😂

I don't want no abdi= abdis where I live are coloutist😔

Let me tell you a little secret. Kenyatti men will think of you as a God sent blessing, so yoy won't have to worry about them cheating😂

Go for an Asian female and kick rocks respectively! Somali men don’t allow Somali women to be women like/ feminine because you have already taken that position from us! You can’t have your cake and eat it too!
Oh believe me it will not just be me soon enough men around the world will travel to asia to find wifey material Queen you X@@rlimos better act up before yall will rot at home wondering where “all the good men went”
:drakelaugh:
#AbdiExit

Then you find out she's a darkskin xalimo lol.

I've got no problem with my darkskin xalimos, but you all notice this pattern somaha?😂

I don't want no abdi= abdis where I live are coloutist😔

Let me tell you a little secret. Kenyatti men will think of you as a God sent blessing, so yoy won't have to worry about them cheating😂
You don’t provide for me Allah does. You really think you ate huh?!? And what’s your obsession with madow men lol I know you read my post and I explicitly mentioned I like cadaan men. This fantasy that all dark skin Somali women can only get a madow men gives me cuck vibes. Get madow men out of your mouth warya. Don’t ever think am salty because ashy abdi doesn’t want me because am dark skin. I see the patterns and decided I will not die on that hill of keeping my ethnicity pure. So kicks rocks!

You don’t provide for me Allah does. You really think you ate huh?!? And what’s your obsession with madow men lol I know you read my post and I explicitly mentioned I like cadaan men. This fantasy that all dark skin Somali women can only get a madow men gives me cuck vibes. Get madow men out of your mouth warya. Don’t ever think am salty because ashy abdi doesn’t want me because am dark skin. I see the patterns and decided I will not die on that hill of keeping my ethnicity pure. So kicks rocks!
Is it funny that I read this post in this tone?😂
images (36).jpeg

Shit ain't that serious😂

Life becomes much more enjoyable when you just chill.

Trending

Latest posts