Is there an ethnicity that has gender wars as bad as Somalis?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Koreans, there’s is even on international news.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/...-world/korea-emoji-feminism-misogyny.amp.html

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/10/02/business/south-korea-business-gender-war-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

https://qz.com/801067/an-epic-battl...ted-misogyny-is-under-way-in-south-korea/amp/

but it’s lowkey deserved. Kpop xaalimos better watch out for these korean men. Half of them think sexually assaulting a woman is fine, and their parents will co-sign them for their crazy shit.

There is no gender war in the white community sxb, white women won that war a LONG time ago.
White women have their men so cucked they could legit tell their husbands of 15yrs they "want to f*ck other men and explore their sexuality" and those poor fuckers would be powerless to stop them. Being a white guy, relationship wise, in modern times is a fate worse than death :chrisfreshhah:
There's been an unprecedented increase in tension within whites, a lot of them are fed up with not getting laid and I foresee more backlash. I think incel mass shooters will become more common. I don't know whether white women will win considering the incoming immigration pattern, maybe if they live in gated communities.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
African Americans. Somali men are the weakest link and people are noticing. Am happy Somali women are divesting. Alhamdulilah am Djiboutian and I can bring my ajanabi husband back home loool
No, somali men aren’t that bad. I can’t stand those black men with a passion. Self haters. I will forever be #cadaankaiskailaali

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't even care about Xalimos marrying out. They lose their Somali card. I'm more concerned with Faraxs who do and then get kids who claim to be full Somali. :dead:
Half Somalis with somali moms are half somali. Half somali with somali dad are half somali. The only difference is one claims a clan whilst 80% chance they are kaffir, while the other doesn’t claim a clan while 99% they’re muslim.

the whole lineage from dad is purely islamic, aren’t you a kaffir?

There's been an unprecedented increase in tension within whites, a lot of them are fed up with not getting laid and I foresee more backlash. I don't know whether white women will win considering the incoming immigration pattern, maybe if they live in gated communities.
Something like 25-30% of zoomers and younger millennials are kissless virgins, the situation's actually dire wallahi. Incel attacks are going to replace Islamic terror attacks in the next few decades.

White women will probably get BTFOed by their pet trannies long before the migrants lol

No, somali men aren’t that bad. I can’t stand those black men with a passion. Self haters. I will forever be #cadaankaiskailaali
Nope. Somali men are just as bad. I don’t like black men as a whole. Am all for caadan men. Canadian caadans where I live are elite ❤️

Woaaah calm down we’re Muslim. But what am saying is DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, dusty abdi.

Well, at least you're not insane like some of the women on that site.

You could go up, up with a STEM educated abdi if the quality of the man is your main concern.

PS: No culture considers biracial children to be equal to the real deal.

Women can inherit land saxiib. What are you on about
:gucciwhat:
hadaa xaalimos can’t inherit shit? Yaab the wahhabis have our people on a chokehold.
Hunno Somali women in Djibouti have more rights than women in Somalia/Somaliland. I know a couple of cases where a Djiboutian women married to ajanabi came back to Djibouti to inherit land and no one said anything. My mother and father are divorce and both live in Djibouti and guess what my father who is a rich spineless dayooth pays child support. Alhamdulilah we have laws that protect women! Viva Djibouti! Elelele

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nope. Somali men are just as bad. I don’t like black men as a whole. Am all for caadan men. Canadian caadans where I live are elite ❤️
Alex Honnold Reaction GIF by Outside TV

The people who colonzied us? Wallahi I was fine with cadaan until I remembered what they did to us. CADAAN CAN GO TO HELL! ALL OF THEM! MEN AND WOMEN!

OH! My pride! My pride!
dadkaygoow! dadka cadaanka ka fogaada! Sharaafteyga, qaaliga ah…Waligay maa kaa tagiyo! Shaarafkayga, dalkayga, dadkayga! waan ku jeclahay! in ka badan noloshaydha!!
Guul somalia! Guul dadka soomaliyeed!
2A4BE74F-5696-4C38-84FE-4903E0D36A2F.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, at least you're not insane like some of the women on that site.

You could go up, up with a STEM educated abdi if the quality of the man is your main concern.

PS: No culture considers biracial children to be equal to the real deal.
Lmaoo stem educated Abdi’s thinks they are god given gifts on earth who mostly marry white women or light skinned Somali women. Preserving my ethnicity is not a hill that I will die on. Alhamdulilah for my Somali genes and beauty. I wholeheartedly plan to use that to my advantage! But it’s soo funny seeing Abdi’s seething… talk about adrenaline rush 🥵

Women can inherit land saxiib. What are you on about
:gucciwhat:
hadaa xaalimos can’t inherit shit? Yaab the wahhabis have our people on a chokehold.
Of course they can inhert land, but the idea that some mullato hooyomatalo could inhert that land after his Somali mother dies just rubs me the wrong way. I'd probably lose my shit if some half cadaan mutt started talking to me about "Somalinimo":tacky:

Hunno Somali women in Djibouti have more rights than women in Somalia/Somaliland. I know a couple of cases where a Djiboutian women married to ajanabi came back to Djibouti to inherit land and no one said anything. My mother and father are divorce and both live in Djibouti and guess what my father who is a rich spineless dayooth pays child support. Alhamdulilah we have laws that protect women! Viva Djibouti! Elelele
Ain't Jaabuti Like Hell On Earth What Lands Are There To Inherit I Laugh When Reer Magaal Speak Of Land And You Need To Stop Speaking Ill Of Somali Men
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Alex Honnold Reaction GIF by Outside TV

The people who colonzied us? Wallahi I was fine with cadaan until I remembered what they did to us. CADAAN CAN GO TO HELL! ALL OF THEM! MEN AND WOMEN!
I honestly don’t care what their ancestors have done. The ones I have met are miskeen and have raagnimo. It’s crazy how much they splurge on you and treat you like a women. Anyways my only problem is that most are not Muslim but am brainwashing one. InshAllah it works.

Of course they can inhert land, but the idea that some mullato hooyomatalo could inhert that land after his Somali mother dies just rubs me the wrong way. I'd probably lose my shit if some half cadaan mutt started talking to me about "Somalinimo":tacky:
Then you will freak out more because I know a Somali women that is half Congolese that inherited her mothers house in Djibouti lmaoo you Somalis are not ready for Djibouti at all….. keep in mind that the father was a Congolese men… still surprise how a Congolese men came to Djibouti but heeey love is love.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I honestly don’t care what their ancestors have done. The ones I have met are miskeen and have raagnimo. It’s crazy how much they splurge on you and treat you like a women. Anyways my only problem is that most are not Muslim but am brainwashing one. InshAllah it works.
A race war will break out within the next 10 years. Niinkaga haa ku qaalo. Wallahi, shaqadayda ma ahaan

Ain't Jaabuti Like Hell On Earth What Lands Are There To Inherit I Laugh When Reer Magaal Speak Of Land And You Need To Stop Speaking Ill Of Somali Men
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Clearly you have never been to Djibouti… yes Djibouti is lowkey a shit hole but it’s called agoon kooriso( my Somali is trash but basically it means that it raises the orphans eg a lot of Somalis from different regions come and make money!) why do you think theirs soo much oromos that come to Djibouti and make bank and build houses in oromia. Somali men are trash tho and that’s the truth.