Is Somalia being Arabized?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
True, My family lives in Jeddah and they have a Somali passport. You need an Iqama (residence Visa) to live there and it comes with certain conditions like work and sponsor I believe.

It's too stressful even if you speak fluent Arabic like my uncle did ,most go to university abroad and try to make a living in that country. I don't know why Saudi doesn't give passport even when they were born and raised there with no issues it's xasid

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Holy no way it ain't that shit aggressive as hell , only in shukansi sessions they fool you into thinking it's sweet THAN BANG she hits you with aggro voice LOL
I respectfully disagree, have you ever heard an angry hooyo with a mudug accent?

It's too stressful even if you speak fluent Arabic like my uncle did ,most go to university abroad and try to make a living in that country.
It's their country and they want to keep their country Arab I think, I respect that cuz Somalia would do the same and we still have those laws in place. My cousin from Jeddah (born and raised) doesn't speak good Somali or English, all he knows is Arabic and he talks to my dad in broken Somali. He mixes Somali up with Arabic a lot.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I respectfully disagree, have you ever heard an angry hooyo with a mudug accent?

Yes but I love my family it's sound cute to me now xD. The worst accent is whatever the hell they speak in Garissa Swahili- somali mixed slush.

@Medulla I'm from kismayo, the women are known for having tiny voices kkkk, it's like there voice gets deeper as time goes by kkkkk

I don't have any family from kismayo so haven't heard the accent face to face ill take your word for it

It's their country and they want to keep their country Arab I think, I respect that cuz Somalia would do the same and we still have those laws in place. My cousin from Jeddah (born and raised) doesn't speak good Somali or English, all he knows is Arabic and he talks to my dad in broken Somali. He mixes Somali up with Arabic a lot.

Yeah it's dumb cause it doesn't stop intermixing all it does cause a brain drain cause they lose educated people to other countries. Saudi government just likes to be horrible to people ,even regular arabs don't have a passport even come from low income families

Yes but I love my family it's sound cute to me now xD. The worst accent is whatever the hell they speak in Garissa Swahili- somali mixed slush.

I don't have any family from kismayo so haven't heard the accent face to face ill take your word for it

Yeah it's dumb cause it doesn't stop intermixing all it does cause a brain drain cause they lose educated people to other countries. Saudi government just likes to be horrible to people ,even regular arabs don't have a passport even come from low income families
My mum speaks the swahili Somali slush :damn:.

you don't take my word for it, I'm just telling you my experiences, maybe it's diffrent in kismayo, atleast that's what ma mum says lol

Daacad90

you don't take my word for it, I'm just telling you my experiences, maybe it's diffrent in kismayo, atleast that's what ma mum says lol
My mum speaks mudug and bari accent while my dad speaks reer xamar accent. I can't understand one word my dad says:mjdontkno:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

LMFAOOOOOOO ayoo I ain't dissing your mom it's all love forgive me

:deadpeter:

Daacad90

I've never understood the reer xamar accent, which even came up with it lol.

Aight imma go sleep, take care abaayo
giphy (7).gif

Read aya kursi before you sleep:it0tdo8:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Cant understand one word of swahili too kkkk, but my mum speaks in french+swahili+english+somali=:mindblown:

I have aunts like that it's nonsense they mix swahlili /Italian with somali and expect me to understand? As a kid I used to think choo and kifaranga was somali smh .

Trending

Latest posts