Is Somalia being Arabized?

Somalia is slowly being Arabized and I'm proud of that fact. We need to abandon the Somali language and adopt Arabic which was our original language. Let the Arabization happen faster!

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Arab AF
1E1FDA52-7592-41ED-8C21-7D9912C9BF0A.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Now this is the Ayubi I know, great to see that comment on Adam Salah was just a accident did MBS delay your monthly payment?

Dm me and send a selfie so i know how you look, when i see You in LAS anod its wrap, your level of self hate is astonishing, calitedesse only give arab dick a handjob You on the other hand deepthroat it fuckin weirdo

Dm me and send a selfie so i know how you look, when i see You in LAS anod its wrap, your level of self hate is astonishing, calitedesse only give arab **** a handjob You on the other hand deepthroat it fuckin weirdo
What you gonna do about it? Internet gangster:heh:

I'll continue to promote Arab unity

Do You think i can not murder You and get Away with it in my local tribal area? All it takes is a knive both my maternal and paternal grandfather were darwish who hated traitors I inherited the same belief from them, you fuckin traitor scum

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Do You think i can not murder You and get Away with it in my local tribal area? All it takes is a knive both my maternal and paternal grandfather were darwish who hated traitors I inherited the same belief from them, you fuckin traitor scum
Calm down.

Trending