Is maya jama the hottest somali woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I would wager most guys don't find her all that attractive.
giphy.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She's fucking hot man. But I have actually seen better. Also she's mixed, so she can't even attend the competition.

World

VIP
She's pretty, but I see better looking Somali girls every day.

Also, she shouldn't count as Somali, since she was raised in a British-Carribean household and culture :manny:
Pls buy me a plane ticket to your country if you encounter multiple Somali girls every day that looks better than this:

728DE501-28E3-4936-BB36-C67718D3C940.jpeg

C228B36E-DA92-46EB-A656-E82DF45FB19D.jpeg

ngl why are somalis SOOO concerned about maya jama she aint the only person who is mixed with somali and i think i have seen sooo many threads on somali spot talk about her whats soo fascinated about her i still dong get the obsession?????????:faysalwtf:

lol at all these people down playing her aesthetics. I am very interested in what they consider is better looking than her cause to me she is easily better looking than any full Somali girl, certainly the ones i have ever seen.
maya-3_1504031301-5801325.jpg

No word of a lie she is smoking hottt!!!

I like her personality but no i personally cant get past her paper cut lips if a somali girl doesnt have the typical liciuos somali girl lipsshe doesnt qualify

MashAllah she is a beautiful woman, but 1. she's not somali, but rather half somali and 2. most somali girls are covered. So basically its unfair to compare.

Leave Maya alone, all I see is tons of tons of threads about her!
Bisinka give the girl a break, first, she was embarrassed to be Somali, as she was struggling with her identity growing up with no Father. All her exes were ajnabis! So why tf are y'all so concerned about her. It would be different if she showed a keen interest in Somali guys. But I have realized that mostly the ones who are obsessed with her are Somali guys.
SNM.
Xishooda and put up a Somali girl that would appreciate y'all such as Amal Nuux.
:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.