Is maya jama the hottest somali woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Well we can all agree that she is somali, because of her father

:gaasdrink:

xcxxx.png

:samwelcome::samwelcome::samwelcome::yacadiim::yacadiim::yacadiim::yacadiim:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Ive seen xalimos that look better than her in my dugsi and Why the hell do all IG xalimos or celebrities have that lizard look.:shookgabre:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
her face looks old for a 23-24 year old. She's gonna age so bad.

To answer that question, definitely no. She's pretty but definitely not most beautiful.

Subeer

her face looks old for a 23-24 year old. She's gonna age so bad.

To answer that question, definitely no. She's pretty but definitely not most beautiful.

wtf???! she has minimal makeup on sxb, and still looks like she just turned 20

She's pretty, but I see better looking Somali girls every day.

Also, she shouldn't count as Somali, since she was raised in a British-Carribean household and culture :manny:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Come on shes half and doesnt even look somali. Theres plenty of quruux full somalis who in addition covers themselves up

Subeer

Definetly not. She's pretty, but I see better looking Somali girls every day.

Also, she shouldn't count as Somali, since she was raised in a British-Carribean household and culture :manny:

dont matter its blood that makes you somali

:camby:
And i dare you to show me a hotter SOMALI than her

Subeer

What the f*ck do you mean my taste is trash? Your telling us a lizard looking woman with makeup on who looks like the she got put on turbo aging mode is the best looking Somali woman:gucciwhat: f*ck you and your shitty tastes warya.:kodaksmiley:

How is she aging sxb??? i cant see any wrinkles???Can you??? nacasyahow abahaawassee

Subeer

She's only half Somali

I could show you plenty of girls that looks better, but I ain't got no time for that. It would be like every 4th xaliimo on Social media:heh:

shut up then nayaaa, dont put the finger on the trigger if you're not gonna bust it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts