Is maya jama the hottest somali woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at all these people down playing her aesthetics. I am very interested in what they consider is better looking than her cause to me she is easily better looking than any full Somali girl, certainly the ones i have ever seen.
maya-3_1504031301-5801325.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lol at all these people down playing her aesthetics. I am very interested in what they consider is better looking than her cause to me she is easily better looking than any full Somali girl, certainly the ones i have ever seen.
She has the Kim Kardashian features

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

True wallahi, and if she was darker she could easily pass for somali

The cheeks, facial shape, eyes and the nose specially when they have makeup on
That is just plainly wrong.
Maya Jama has deeper set of eyes with more upper eyelid exposure. Her nose is sharper and more upturned. She also has a shorter mid face and lower third. Only the cheeks look similar.
This is not even close they look like different people
image.jpg
1493387603973-maya.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That is just plainly wrong.
Maya Jama has deeper set of eyes with more upper eyelid exposure. Her nose is sharper and more upturned. She also has a shorter mid face and lower third. Only the cheeks look similar.
This is not even close they look like different people
image.jpg
1493387603973-maya.jpeg
Nigga stop hating Kim is pretty, it was actually a compliment to compare her pregnant forehead ass to Kim.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending