Nice clickbait m8
:mjlol:
Run more, simple.

Certain races are ok to hate in fact encouraged
3DB246C8-4B8E-45CE-B380-9B7F48317450.jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Imagine running:gucciwhat: I only run away from my responsabilities, which is better than running for "fun":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::liberaltears:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@Yaquub @Dues Ex Machete @4head @Cityviews @AI ever done the beep test? Feels like running all 7 hells and back everyone use to fake sick to try and skip it first time I’ve ever wanted to skip PE

I did! I used to do it when i was in High School. This shit is horrible lmfao my first test was in 2016, and it was horrible. I felt like i was dying! But then, with a strong training, we trained like crazy and we had a last test and it was better than the first one!
And then i had another in 2017 and it was my last:siilaanyolaugh: This shit is hard, breathe-taking:siilaanyosmile::samwelcome:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I did! I used to do it when i was in High School. This shit is horrible lmfao my first test was in 2016, and it was horrible. I felt like i was dying! But then, with a strong training, we trained like crazy and we had a last test and it was better than the first one!
And then i had another in 2017 and it was my last:siilaanyolaugh: This shit is hard, breathe-taking:siilaanyosmile::samwelcome:
this is a state secret (rumour around school is they do this to cull the weak) shh

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I made it to 10 and then gave up.
That’s a hell of a lot better than my measly 6 pretty sure some super athletic females got higher than me (yes my secondary school had mixed classes:banderas: teenage girls in short shorts :diddyass:) I’m not a long distance runner I’m a sprinter :kendrickcry: long distance running destroyed my knees or what’s left of em

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That’s a hell of a lot better than my measly 6 pretty sure some super athletic females got higher than me (yes my secondary school had mixed classes:banderas: teenage girls in short shorts :diddyass:) I’m not a long distance runner I’m a sprinter :kendrickcry: long distance running destroyed my knees or what’s left of em

My best was 8:mjlol: And I ran like crazy, i tried everything:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
but at least the first record was 4 and then i trained like a crazy, but i made it to 8:gucciwhat: Which wasn't enough:bell::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts