Is it wrong to hate a certain race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
My best was 8:mjlol: And I ran like crazy, i tried everything:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
but at least the first record was 4 and then i trained like a crazy, but i made it to 8:gucciwhat: Which wasn't enough:bell::susp:
I’ve done the beep test voluntarily once I was hype asf and ran to school everyday telling all my friends I was gunna break the school record:jcoleno: even listened to a shit ton of motivational vids and podcasts the moment I got past 4 I was Having second thoughts

Time slowed down 5 felt like eternity I freaked out I had to hold the waterworks in the rest of the lesson till we got to the showers (thank Allah for showers):kendrickcry:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
R u telling me your family in Somaliland? Ok Am calling. U just ratted on yourself. :denzelnigga:
There’s like a few million people in SL and there’s no yellowbook your going to have to hire a private investigator to find my family so I’m not worried :mjlol: I’m 100% sure my brothers would give me a pat on the back for that they’re still at the age when they think drugs are cool:obama:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There’s like a few million people in SL and there’s no yellowbook your going to have to hire a private investigator to find my family so I’m not worried :mjlol: I’m 100% sure my brothers would give me a pat on the back for that they’re still at the age when they think drugs are cool:obama:

:obama: didn't know u can think str8 while high

I agree with that 100% what’s with the athletic association overrunning our gym with those filthy gaijan
the leg winged cucks need to swallow the racepill
marathon.jpg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I can’t run, can’t lift, overall I’m pathetic physically. Sports is foreign concept l, how do you have fun feeling pain and exhaustion? I’m sorry that I’m not a masochist.:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending