Is it immoral to be a billionaire?

Is it immoral

• Yes

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
I personally believe it is immoral the amount of greed you would need to have to own enough money for your whole blood line and you still are hoarding is evil since most of the world lives like shit.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I believe billionaires should help out the less fortunate but at the end of the day they have the right to spend their money however way they want since its theirs

Imran

waddup
nah its not immoral depends on the person and if they donate it to charity or something sounds kinda cringy but it makes sense because theres people like the kardashians who donate only a million and consider that enough with
way more money in the bank

I believe billionaires should help out the less fortunate but at the end of the day they have the right to spend their money however way they want since its theirs
Having the ability to help people without sacrificing anything meaningful is immoral in my eyes. If u saw a child starving next to you and you had the ability to help and did not would that be wrong.

If I was a billionaire I would live off of 1 million dollars of divided revenue per year through investing 10 million in stocks.I would like to keep my billionaire status a secret and spend 100 million investing in appreciating assets such as land and real estate so I could leave something for all my kids.Id ike to live frugally and have a simple carefree lifestyle.I dont like showing off or flaunting items that in of itself have no intrinsic value, rather we attach value to them.So If I was a billionaire I would live like a person who just reached millionaire status.

Trending