Is it immoral to be a billionaire?

Is it immoral

• Yes

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
If you think billionaires exist because they're hardworking and smart then you're stupid. Billionaires exist because they're scammers and everyone is an idiot and falls for it. Do you think when Apple is selling phones for 1500$ they're playing it fair? NO, if everyone decided not to buy their products until they were at a reasonable price then that wouldn't be the case, Apple would be forced to lower their prices. Society doesn't assess their contributions, they assess it and society is too stupid to question it. Kylie Jenner is a billionaire because her contributions are worth a billion dollars? While you keep bootlicking the rich and allowing them to hoard money let's see what they do in return for you.

As you said it's society that stupidly gives their money to these billionaires, don't blame billionaires, blame the idiots. No one is forcing consumers to pay Apple $1000+ for phones. They choose to do so because they value they product as such. If no one bought their phone prices would drop, but demand meets such price point. Its absolutely fair. It's simple economics.

Lol don't worry about me saxib trust me I'm good. Broke boys need to get on their education grind like the yahuud, indayaar and hindi.

200K is nothing lol. That’s not making it big. Anyone with half a brain can hit that salary like it’s baby food. We’re talking about being a billionaire, not making an above average salary. You’re just proving my point. What are the chances he’ll be a billionaire? Next to none.

He's in his early 20s, that's plenty of money. He'll be a millionaire in a few years. Who knows if he invents the next 'it' app he might be a billionaire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
As you said it's society that stupidly gives their money to these billionaires, don't blame billionaires, blame the idiots. No one is forcing consumers to pay Apple $1000+ for phones. They choose to do so because they value they product as such. If no one bought their phone prices would drop, but demand meets such price point. Its absolutely fair. It's simple economics.

Lol don't worry about me saxib trust me I'm good. Broke boys need to get on their education grind like the yahuud, indayaar and hindi.
Yes you’re getting half my point rn. I’m not blaming billionaires lmao, I’m trynna be rich for life. And if that means demonizing billionaires then it’s what I got to do. I don’t want to live from salary to salary for the rest of my life until I’m too old to do anything fun. Im trynna get rich young and live the rest of my life. by redistributing the wealth even by a margin, it will make life a lot easier.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He's in his early 20s, that's plenty of money. He'll be a millionaire in a few years. Who knows if he invents the next 'it' app he might be a billionaire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
early 20s and 200K a year? That’s actually impressive, but in the end it’s still not enough for a billion bucks. Billionaires require a lot of luck. there’s a reason why 1 in a hundred million people are billionaires.

psyche

To each their own
SAY NO TO CAPITALISM!!!!!!!

THE NEXT FRENCH REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!!!!!

OFF WITH THE HEADS OF THE RICH!!!!!!

Yes you’re getting half my point rn. I’m not blaming billionaires lmao, I’m trynna be rich for life. And if that means demonizing billionaires then it’s what I got to do. I don’t want to live from salary to salary for the rest of my life until I’m too old to do anything fun. Im trynna get rich young and live the rest of my life. by redistributing the wealth even by a margin, it will make life a lot easier.

Why should billionaires have to redistribute THEIR wealth after doing everything the right way? That's immoral, they shouldn't be penalized for that. If you want to be a billionaire come up with a billion dollar idea. You don't have a right to anyone else's wealth.

early 20s and 200K a year? That’s actually impressive, but in the end it’s still not enough for a billion bucks. Billionaires require a lot of luck. there’s a reason why 1 in a hundred million people are billionaires.

Exactly, he needs to think out of the box and come up with an idea society will value at a billion dollars.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why should billionaires have to redistribute THEIR wealth after doing everything the right way? That's immoral, they shouldn't be penalized for that. If you want to be a billionaire come up with a billion dollar idea. You don't have a right to anyone else's wealth.

Exactly, he needs to think out of the box and come up with an idea society will value at a billion dollars.
it's immoral but that doesn't mean it's bad. Do what's good for you who cares about others. Colonizing is immoral but it helps your country. My philosophy is as long as it benefits you (even at the expense of others) then it's fine. And no, if it makes you so guilty to the point that you can't sleep at night or feel sad about it then it doesn't benefit you so don't do it.

Idk if you got it ‏‏but idc about morals, read that quote right above this ^^. I’ll do what I gotta do to get what I want. That’s the proper mentality. Don’t worry about others, worry about yourself. Who cares if that billionaire loses money. In the end you’re cashing out, you just need to stay on the cash out

Idk if you got it ‏‏but idc about morals, read that quote right above this ^^. I’ll do what I gotta do to get what I want. That’s the proper mentality. Don’t worry about others, worry about yourself. Who cares if that billionaire loses money. In the end you’re cashing out, you just need to stay on the cash out

That's great but the whole post was about the immorality of a billionaire's existence and that was my initial commentary in which you replied to.

Your standpoint doesn't make sense either. You're saying 2 different things, you want billionaires to fall and you don't cares what happens to them. In order for their to be a 'rich' there's needs to be a 'poor'. You shouldn't want the rich to fall down rather you should aspire to join those strata. There's no point in doing anything if a genius contributor to society is worth the same as an idiot janitor; like some were basically arguing earlier. Broke boys love communism because they're bums.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's great but the whole post was about the immorality of a billionaire's existence and that was my initial commentary in which you replied to.

Your standpoint doesn't make sense either. You're saying 2 different things, you want billionaires to fall and you don't cares what happens to them. In order for their to be a 'rich' there's needs to be a 'poor'. You shouldn't want the rich to fall down rather you should aspire to join that strata. There's no point in doing anything if a genius contributor to society is worth the same as idiot janitor; like some were basically arguing earlier. Broke boys love communism because they're bums.
Ok man you're obviously not understanding what I'm saying and I am at fault here. Let me take it slow. First off, I genuinely believe being a billionaire is immoral because it is hoarding money from the poor. Despite that, I would still like to be a billionaire because I don't care if it's hoarding money from the poor. When I say redistribute the wealth, I don't mean redistribute it in sucha way that the richest person and the poorest person go to a ratio of 1:1 (which is the richest and the poorest are worth the same). But in such a way that the ratio is 100,000,000:1. This means the richest person would be worth 100 million times more than the poorest person, this allows a general difference between the rich and the poor. The richest person could be worth like 300 million and still have more money than they could spend, whereas the poorest person would be worth 3$ --better than a grand total of 0--. Another problem with your statements is that you assume that the janitor is an idiot, when it could just be his circumstances. Rich =/= hardworking/smart same with poor and stupid. Some people are just born into poverty and violence, not their fault. I can't aspire to join their status and live with the rich because I know that's a pipe dream, it would take a lot of luck to do that, luck I won't bet on. Of course that doesn't mean I won't try, I will, but I definitely won't play by their rules that were set against me.

Ok man you're obviously not understanding what I'm saying and I am at fault here. Let me take it slow. First off, I genuinely believe being a billionaire is immoral because it is hoarding money from the poor. Despite that, I would still like to be a billionaire because I don't care if it's hoarding money from the poor. When I say redistribute the wealth, I don't mean redistribute it in sucha way that the richest person and the poorest person go to a ratio of 1:1 (which is the richest and the poorest are worth the same). But in such a way that the ratio is 100,000,000:1. This means the richest person would be worth 100 million times more than the poorest person, this allows a general difference between the rich and the poor. The richest person could be worth like 300 million and still have more money than they could spend, whereas the poorest person would be worth 3$ --better than a grand total of 0--. Another problem with your statements is that you assume that the janitor is an idiot, when it could just be his circumstances. Rich =/= hardworking/smart same with poor and stupid. Some people are just born into poverty and violence, not their fault. I can't aspire to join their status and live with the rich because I know that's a pipe dream, it would take a lot of luck to do that, luck I won't bet on. Of course that doesn't mean I won't try, I will, but I definitely won't play by their rules that were set against me.

Taxing the rich more than they do now is fine, closing deliberate tax loop holes as well. However the wealthy shouldn't be penalized for being successful and the poor demographic shouldn't be rewarded for general laziness as we've seen in countless red revolutions. We're going to have to agree to disagree in this aspect.

In regards to a janitor in the western world, he is an idiot for not furthering his education and risk aversion from progressing his career/life. There's countless resources online they could use to further their education and pick up valuable skills for a better career. You could take classes part-time if you're busy. There's no excuse in the western world other than laziness.

Sure there's people that are born into inescapable poverty and violence but those people live in the middle of no where Africa. People that grew in the west like us, have countless opportunities to succeed, again only thing holding them back is stupidity and laziness. I know a Syrian refugee that came to the west with little to no money, unrecognized credentials, and worked close 60+ hours a week. Now he's more successful than Somalis that have been in the west for 30+ years.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Taxing the rich more than they do now is fine, closing deliberate tax loop holes as well. However the wealthy shouldn't be penalized for being successful and the poor demographic shouldn't be rewarded for general laziness as we've seen in countless red revolutions. We're going to have to agree to disagree in this aspect.

In regards to a janitor in the western world, he is an idiot for not furthering his education and risk aversion from progressing his career/life. There's countless resources online they could use to further their education and pick up valuable skills for a better career. You could take classes part-time if you're busy. There's no excuse in the western world other than laziness.

Sure there's people that are born into inescapable poverty and violence but those people live in the middle of no where Africa. People that grew in the west like us, have countless opportunities to succeed, again only thing holding them back is stupidity and laziness. I know a Syrian refugee that came to the west with little to no money, unrecognized credentials, and worked close 60+ hours a week. Now he's more successful than Somalis that have been in the west for 30+ years.
Most janitors today are first generation immigrants. I get what you're saying but I'm looking at things differently than you. Assuming that every succesful person did it through hard work and that every poor person is like that because they're stupid makes little sense to me. Imagine this, you're a black kid born in the ghettos without a dad and your mom is working 2 jobs. All you can do is hang around with your friends who are no better than you, then you start doing what they're doing and are influenced. Your mind is conditioned like a criminal, then you have your own kids and leave them. A vicious cycle

Most janitors today are first generation immigrants. I get what you're saying but I'm looking at things differently than you. Assuming that every succesful person did it through hard work and that every poor person is like that because they're stupid makes little sense to me. Imagine this, you're a black kid born in the ghettos without a dad and your mom is working 2 jobs. All you can do is hang around with your friends who are no better than you, then you start doing what they're doing and are influenced. Your mind is conditioned like a criminal, then you have your own kids and leave them. A vicious cycle

There's nuance in everything. At the end of the day that kid has himself to blame for being an idiot and his mom's fault for not doing a better job in raising her son.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There's nuance in everything. At the end of the day that kid has himself to blame for being an idiot and his mom's fault for not doing a better job in raising her son.
Well you can always look for someone to blame or you can just say it's luck. In the end you can't deny the fact that the mother would have had a better shot at raising the child if she didn't have to work 60 hours a week. Personally I wouldn't really care about these people since it has nothing to do with me, but I can still say that it was set up unfairly for them. And life is unfair. Your logic is that someone worked hard to where they're at so that means whatever they achieved is completely ethical. Which doesn't make sense to me. You still haven't explained why it's ok for someone to have millions of dollars sitting in their bank account collecting dust while someone across the street is working twice as hard as them trying to make ends meet.

Lol these guys call charging high prices for things, scamming. The people are willing to pay so why should they stop selling?

Stop being mad some people sell to a huge market. Stop using all the services these billionaires own.

Last edited:
You're the immoral scammer. Hating people not out of virtue but just to be the one who benefits. Typical Somali, no work but wants all the reward.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're the immoral scammer. Hating people not out of virtue but just to be the one who benefits. Typical Somali, no work but wants all the reward.
You got it wrong, I do work. But if I can get all the rewards with no work, then why tf not? :heh:
I don't care if I'm the "immoral scammer" as long as I'm happy and living life. Nice guys finish last, playing by the books will only take you so far

Just because you are a billionaire doesn't mean that you are hoarding. Companies that make no profit can make you worth billions so you can't help your country with your cashflow because your cashflow is negative.

Only way to help your country would be to just improve your companies valuation, cash out then help but this could take decades and during these decades you would be billionaire.

This isn't wrong.

its immoral to replace the gold standard with a fiat system worth equivalent to the toilet paper. Working daily to get taxed so the government can pay off its debt to the banks.

We are essentially slaves in this modern urban world.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I personally believe it is immoral the amount of greed you would need to have to own enough money for your whole blood line and you still are hoarding is evil since most of the world lives like shit.

it is NOT immoral to be a billionaire. But it is immoral not give back to the community BIG TIME!!!

Trending