Is ethiopia preparing another invasion of somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
During the month of Ramadan i tried abstaining from calling people out, but this guy is one simple-minded fk. Ya illahi yaqaan. While idiots like you are around SL wont amount to shit. @Futurist is a true beliver of SL, we disagree on that but he has my respect because he has common sense.
Stop licking mudane @Futurist's arse.He already realized why Ethiopia and Somaliland would both benefit from invading and destroying Somalia,our worst common enemy in the Horn of Africa.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
U are already part of Ethiopia kkkkk

View attachment 47089
What does that video have to do with me asking you to build a save road to Baidoa first?To clean up Al Shabab? And to send away all the foreign actors and troops on your soil including the 30k AMISOM?

You naago are only good at deflecting your problems while everyone is raping you in broad daylight.:susp:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The 68 IQ is real

Firstly everyone realises the fed govt is trash

Secondly your Ethiopian “brothers” see every Somali as Somali. The only reason they are helping SLand is because they are smart and are causing more division. Unlike the Somalis who believe it is best to split up into our traditional Clan borders.

Oh well as long as all you idiot Somalis are still living I guess the Horn of Africa will belong to Kenya and Ethiopia as they will annex Somalia, Sland Pland and wreak havoc.
We will end up being the lower class but at least we will have our traditional “clan borders” :ftw9nwa:

I shoulda known Somalis had low IQ as soon as they were fighting each other over land in Ramadan

I never doubted the retarded 68IQ.

Macalin M

Out here
You bet we make sure the hooligans are confined in their land. That is for sure but we don't need to annex Somalia to do so. Somali's coasts are way too far for us to have any use. As long as Somalia poses no security threat, we wish Somalia all the best! We want to see a peaceful and prosperous Somalia that is in peace with itself and with its neighbors. Sad many Somalis are still aiming for something else and hence AMISOM troops need to stay there for at least 2 decades.
Amisom being in Somalia only fuels Al Shabaab
It was your filthy D-block brothers,the MJ gaalo,who attacked Tukaraq in the middle of Ramadan.:susp:
Im not darood and I don’t care if you guys fight just at least have the decency to not fight in the holy month

Amisom being in Somalia only fuels Al Shabaab

And Al Shabaab helps our troops to stay in Somalia, just in case the hooligans are up to yet another adventure :) I think Al Shabaab will disappear the moment the Somalians focus on development and drop the crazy adventure of invading Ethiopia :ftw9nwa:

Macalin M

Out here
And Al Shabaab helps our troops to stay in Somalia, just in case the hooligans are up to yet another adventure :) I think Al Shabaab will disappear the moment the Somalians focus on development and drop the crazy adventure of invading Ethiopia :ftw9nwa:
Pretty hard to focus on development when a bomb or a raid goes off every other day. I doubt Farmaajo talks about invading and recapturing the Ogaden in his spare time
Most Somalis in Somalia have their own problems rather than caring about the Ogaden they leave that to the ONLF

waraabe

Your superior
Ethiopian troops can import their condoms from Berbera when they invade Somalia again, zero tax on those condoms and complementary saliid zaytuun included :salute:

Landers are pure evil sxb, a couple of Landers I know were celebrating the Buhoodle incident and started throwing shade at Somalia. Anything bad that befalls Somalis is celebrated by them, I don't know for how long one could withstand such hate. Hawiye and Darood beef alot but we have no lingering malice toward each other. I won't say all Isaaqs are hateful but some go over the top malicious. :gucciwhat:

Landers are pure evil sxb, a couple of Landers I know were celebrating the Buhoodle incident and started throwing shade at Somalia. Anything bad that befalls Somalis is celebrated by them, I don't know for how long one could withstand such hate. Hawiye and Darood beef alot but we have no lingering malice toward each other. I won't say all Isaaqs are hateful but some go over the top malicious. :gucciwhat:

Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with fact that Darood and Hawiye flattened Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera to the ground and massacred their population. And have never acknowledged nor apologised for it. Maybe it's the factvthaf Liyuu police, an Ogaden militia, killed and massacred Isaaq within Ethiopia. Maybe. Who knows...?:kanyeshrug:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Ethiopia has just signed a peace deal with Eritrea. They now have 100,000 soldiers who were on the border with Eritrea that they are redeploying. Media reports say troop movements have already started.

The question is what is TPLF planning. Where are these soldiers going? Why are they moving them from the Eritrean border? Why is Ethiopia setting up a navy unless they mean to fight a naval country...

Bal u fekera arinntan. Somalispot political analysts discuss

:gucciwhat::yacadiim::farmajoyaab:

U are dumb.
They are already inside Somalia

Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with fact that Darood and Hawiye flattened Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera to the ground and massacred their population. And have never acknowledged nor apologised for it. Maybe it's the factvthaf Liyuu police, an Ogaden militia, killed and massacred Isaaq within Ethiopia. Maybe. Who knows...?:kanyeshrug:
What does a government from 3 decades have to do with people today?

You know what I welcome a invasion of Ethiopia into Somalia.

I shall watch them shoulder pop into battle comfortable from my mansion in Hargeisa:pachah1:

What does a government from 3 decades have to do with people today?

Farmaajo is faqaash and was a henchman for siad barre.
Nothing much has change and he actively works on under minding Somaliland. This is what the people of today voted for so I don't mind Ethiopia Invading and I would enjoy watching it.

Last edited:
I Still Remember When Farmaajo Failed To End Somaliland Special Aid

Di00JFGX0AEZ-lO.jpg

Di00aR6WsAAiwGS.jpg

Di01FLrXcAA1wxO.jpg

He also went to Eritrea to undermind the uae/berbera deal

Farmaajo is somaliland number one enemy
http://www.thenational-somaliland.com/2017/03/27/farmaajo-somalilands-number-one-enemy-mp-says/

Last edited:
Nothing much has change and he actively works on under minding Somaliland.
This is what the people of today voted for so I don't mind Ethiopia Invading and I would enjoy watching it.
THE EVIL JABERTIS
crying-baby-girl.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Nothing much has change and he actively works on under minding Somaliland. This is what the people of today voted for so I don't mind Ethiopia Invading and I would enjoy watching it.
So far it's Puntland that is fighting you not Farmaajo, the man has enough on his plate to care about what you do, but you haven't answered my question why is it always the Isaaqs(some) who relish in people's misery and wish for it to continue when quite literally 70% of the current youthful population were born after the civil war and the men who started the civil war have long gone senile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts