Is ethiopia preparing another invasion of somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"try to actually accomplish something first before you ask to be recognized." lmao.You think its easy surviving and rebuilding yourselfs after being destroyed as an isolated unrecognized de facto state?
Do you even know what that status entails? It means we can't access international facilities nor do any legal business with any country because our status doesn't secure the investments.Even when a country tries to do business with us the Mugadishu goverent can just throw a tantrum on the media and attract international coverage which no business or country wants to deal with.Luckly this time around the UAE showed Somalia the middle finger and gave us our first major investment in 27 years.Watch us in the upcoming decades.We are already leaving you filthy animals far behind us in many sectors.

We have already accomplished so many great things in the last 27 years on our own.We secured the safety of our citizens,we created a democratic voting system,a good constitution and a stable currency.Our tax system is so proficient that it funds our entire goverment and military without relying on external budget support unlike Somalia who recieves general budget support from developed nations which increases its external debt.Somaliland has no external debt at all while Somalia has a huge external debt.Good luck paying that off with your crippled economy and lack of industrialisation.
So one minute your saying somalia is a dead corpse that doesn't control anything and next minute your say their stopping you from doing anything, so which one is it? Also all of somalia was destroyed and had to be rebuild, and if we look at somalia as whole today, somaliland is the least developed regional state.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Guys what is the strategic play here? TPLF are planning something big here but I cant see what. It will affect both Somaliland and Somalia. Lets put our brains together for this one time:bell:

@Factz @SirLancelLord @Zero @Saalax Bidaar @Karim @IslamIsTheAnswer @Bohol @waraabe @Cognitivedissonance @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Saalax Bidaar @CangeeroBear @Sheikh
I pray that the xabesh invade isaac burco berbera and hargaysa in sha Allah if ethiopia does that then may Allah bless ethiopia

Zero

Somaliland patriot
So one minute your saying somalia is a dead corpse that doesn't control anything and next minute your say their stopping you from doing anything, so which one is it? Also all of somalia was destroyed and had to be rebuild, and if we look at somalia as whole today, somaliland is the least developed regional state.
Read again you filthy 67 IQ Somalian dog.

" It means we can't access international facilities nor do any legal business with any country because our status doesn't secure the investments.Even when a country tries to do business with us the Mugadishu goverent can just throw a tantrum on the media and attract international coverage which no business or country wants to deal with.Luckly this time around the UAE showed Somalia the middle finger and gave us our first major investment in 27 years."

They have no power at all,but that doesn't mean that their tantrums don't have any effect.Today the media is a powerfull tool which even an incompetent dog can use to attract attention which is more than enough to deal some damage to our business partners because of our status as an unrecognized de facto state.

HAHAHAHA.Are you really comparing your filthy sovereign country who is receiving general budget support from developed nations and has so many foreign actors and troops doing god knows what and building their own shit on your soil like Turkey to our proud people in Somaliland who build everything themselves while being an isolated unrecognized de facto state?

Like I said,We have already accomplished so many great things in the last 27 years on our own.We secured the safety of our citizens,we created a democratic voting system,a good constitution and a stable currency.Our tax system is so proficient that it funds our entire goverment and military without relying on external budget support unlike Somalia who recieves general budget support from developed nations which increases its external debt.Somaliland has no external debt at all while Somalia has a huge external debt.Good luck paying that off with your crippled economy and lack of industrialisation.

Its seems having AMISOM as your national standing army for the last 11 years fcked over your sense of reality.

Read again you filthy 67 IQ Somalian dog.

" It means we can't access international facilities nor do any legal business with any country because our status doesn't secure the investments.Even when a country tries to do business with us the Mugadishu goverent can just throw a tantrum on the media and attract international coverage which no business or country wants to deal with.Luckly this time around the UAE showed Somalia the middle finger and gave us our first major investment in 27 years."

They have no power at all,but that doesn't mean that their tantrums don't have any effect.Today the media is a powerfull tool which even an incompetent dog can use to attract attention which is more than enough to deal some damage to our business partners because of our status as an unrecognized de facto state.

HAHAHAHA.Are you really comparing your filthy sovereign country who is receiving general budget support from developed nations and has so many foreign actors and troops doing god knows what and building their own shit on your soil like Turkey to our proud people in Somaliland who build everything themselves while being an isolated unrecognized de facto state?

Like I said,We have already accomplished so many great things in the last 27 years on our own.We secured the safety of our citizens,we created a democratic voting system,a good constitution and a stable currency.Our tax system is so proficient that it funds our entire goverment and military without relying on external budget support unlike Somalia who recieves general budget support from developed nations which increases its external debt.Somaliland has no external debt at all while Somalia has a huge external debt.Good luck paying that off with your crippled economy and lack of industrialisation.

Its seems having AMISOM as your national standing army for the last 11 years fcked over your sense of reality.

Your a sick invidual. Get some help. you want to hurt you own for a foreigner’s benefit?? How polically illiterate do you have to be. You need to check into a mental facility. That concur and divide strategy really worked on your dumbass. I doubt you have any Somali dna in your stupid ass. There’s a high probablity this fool is Ethiopian disguised as a Somali to cause more friction. Filthy dog

Last edited:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Your a sick invidual. Get some help. you want to hurt you own for a foreigner benefit?? How polically illiterate do you have to be. You need to check into a mental facility.
Last time I checked,it was Somalia and its national army that bombed my cities and killed thousands of my brethren.

The sick individual is the one who cheers for the goverment in Mugadishu who loots the budget and neglects the security and needs of its citizens while allowing so many foreign actors and troops in their soil for more than a decade and terrorists blow their citizens 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia.

Go get some help you filthy uncivilized dog.:susp:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
How do go from:

To this:

:gucciwhat:
He didn't understand that Somaliland and Ethiopia are really close allies and Ethiopia already has what they wanted the most from us,our port.Attacking us now after helping us and building a relationship with us for decades is kind of counterproductive and illogical.

Plus currently the situation between Somalia and Somaliland heating up and if Ethiopia attacked Somalia it would benefit us big time.It would a dream scenario.Recognition and true freedom at last.:banderas:

Your a sick invidual. Get some help. you want to hurt you own for a foreigner benefit?? How polically illiterate do you have to be. You need to check into a mental facility.
Last time I checked,it was Somalia and its national army that bombed my cities and killed thousands of my brethren.

The sick individual is the one who cheers for the goverment in Mugadishu who loots the budget and neglects the security and needs of its citizens while allowing so many foreign actors and troops in their soil for more than a decade and terrorists blow their citizens 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia.

Go get some help you filthy uncivilized dog.:susp:

I’m uncivilized but yet your over here talking about wishing all kinds of unimaginable evil on your own??

Clearly Your intelligence isn’t up to par for me to discuss with you any further with you. All you are is a literate monkey because you’re iq definitely doesn’t belong in any human I’ve come across in my entire life.

Who said all Somali people agree with Siad Barre, isn’t that why he was overthrown?? I’m not a fan of what he did to any Somali. One Somali blood spilling is the equivalent of all Somalis blood spilling in my eyes. And FYI THE NORTH WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO SIAD BARRE ATTACKED. Quit playing the victim all the damn time.

He didn't understand that Somaliland and Ethiopia are really close allies and Ethiopia already has what they wanted the most from us,our port.Attacking us now after helping us and building a relationship with us for decades is kind of counterproductive and illogical.

Plus currently the situation between Somalia and Somaliland heating up and if Ethiopia attacked Somalia it would benefit us big time.It would a dream scenario.Recognition and true freedom at last.:banderas:

Clearly Ethiopia understands that it can’t be an enemy to both Somalia or somaliland or that would defeat the purpose of having a divide and rule strategy hence why Ethiopia is an “ally” to somaliland so that it can’t have a threat of the whole Somali penninsula

Clearly Ethiopia understands that it can’t be an enemy to both Somalia or somaliland or that would defeat the purpose of having a divide and rule strategy hence why Ethiopia is an “ally” to somaliland so that it can’t have a threat of the whole Somali penninsula but y’all too slow to figure shit out if you believe they care about somaliland lol if they did they would give you guys the recognition that you so crave for. Catch up brothas.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I’m uncivilized but yet your over here talking about wishing all kinds of unimaginable evil on your own??

Clearly Your intelligence isn’t up to par for me to discuss with you any further with you. All you are is a literate monkey because you’re iq definitely doesn’t belong in any human I’ve come across in my entire life.

Who said all Somali people agree with Siad Barre, isn’t that why he was overthrown?? I’m not a fan of what he did to any Somali. One Somali blood spilling is the equivalent of all Somalis blood spilling in my eyes. And FYI THE NORTH WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO SIAD BARRE ATTACKED. Quit playing the victim all the damn time.
I'm not playing the victim.Before 1961 the north and south were never historically united once.We each had our own state and minded our own business.After the union of 1961 turned out to be a complete disaster,we seceded and claimed our independence once again.But your goverment in Mugadishu still claims our lands as their own,to the point where they would invade us if they were strong enough.Lucky for us Somalia is a joke and nothing to worry about.

I look down on you and wish the worst upon your country because your our worst enemy in the Horn of Africa.

Plus you filthy uncivilized dogs cheer for the goverment in Mugadishu who loots the budget and neglects the security and needs of its citizens while allowing so many foreign actors and troops in their soil for more than a decade and terrorists blow their citizens 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Clearly Ethiopia understands that it can’t be an enemy to both Somalia or somaliland or that would defeat the purpose of having a divide and rule strategy hence why Ethiopia is an “ally” to somaliland so that it can’t have a threat of the whole Somali penninsula
LOL.Ethiopia,the enemy of Somaliland? Good one,you filthy Somalian dog.
Is it not funny that the topic is always about Somaliland but not Djibouti who is doing great and living savely in the Horn of Africa?You think this is the 20th century? Ethiopia couldn't careless about Somalia if Somalia wasn't such a filthy toilet with all kinds of foreign actors and troops doing god knows what on their soil? You have nothing they want.Only massive problems.

Somalia vs Somaliland exists because the greedy Hyenas in Mugadishu still claim our lands as part of their imaginary country.

I'm not playing the victim.Before 1961 the north and south were never historically united once.We each had our own state and minded our own business.After the union of 1961 turned out to be a complete disaster,we seceded and claimed our independence once again.But your goverment in Mugadishu still claims our lands as their own,to the point where they would invade us if they were strong enough.Lucky for us Somalia is a joke and nothing to worry about.

I look down on you and wish the worst upon your country because your our worst enemy in the Horn of Africa.

Plus you filthy uncivilized dogs cheer for the goverment in Mugadishu who loots the budget and neglects the security and needs of its citizens while allowing so many foreign actors and troops in their soil for more than a decade and terrorists blow their citizens 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia.
LOL.Ethiopia,the enemy of Somaliland? Good one,you filthy Somalian dog.
Is it not funny that the topic is always about Somaliland but not Djibouti who is doing great and living savely in the Horn of Africa?You think this is the 20th century? Ethiopia couldn't careless about Somalia if Somalia wasn't such a filthy toilet with all kinds of foreign actors and troops doing god knows what on their soil? You have nothing they want.Only massive problems.

Somalia vs Somaliland exists because the greedy Hyenas in Mugadishu still claim our lands as part of their imaginary country.

I can’t argue with someone this emotional who uses foul language for a rebuttal to get his point across in every 2 sentences. It just shows your arguing off of pure emotion rather than reason which is why you’re views are handicapped. It’s clouded by emotions. I love you bro it’s nothing personal.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I can’t argue with someone this emotional who uses foul language for a rebuttal to get his point across in every 2 sentences. It just shows your arguing off of pure emotion rather than reason which is why you’re views are handicapped. It’s clouded by emotions. I love you bro it’s nothing personal.
You're being delusional if you actually believe that Somaliland and Somalia aren't trying to destroy each other.We are bitter enemies.Not because of Ethiopia or anyone else.But because the greedy Hyenas in Mugadishu still claim our lands as part of their imaginary country.

And again,I call you filthy uncivilized dogs because you cheer for the goverment in Mugadishu who loots the budget and neglects the security and needs of its citizens while allowing so many foreign actors and troops in their soil for more than a decade and terrorists blow their citizens 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia.

You're being delusional if you actually believe that Somaliland and Somalia aren't trying to destroy each other.We are bitter enemies.Not because of Ethiopia or anyone else.But because the greedy Hyenas in Mugadishu still claim our lands as part of their imaginary country.

And again,I call you filthy uncivilized dogs because you cheer for the goverment in Mugadishu who loots the budget and neglects the security and needs of its citizens while allowing so many foreign actors and troops in their soil for more than a decade and terrorists blow their citizens 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia.

My man, I hate the fact that there’s no accountability myself and I’m sure most somalis feel the same way. Does that make me and the majority uncivilized too? Generalizing on this level and carry that hate to the average Somali is sick and makes YOU uncivilized in the process.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
They need the 100k soldiers to defend Berbera from us.
They know jeeganclan already spread their legs, but threats comes from us.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
My man, I hate the fact that there’s no accountability myself and I’m sure most somalis feel the same way. Does that make me and the majority uncivilized too? Generalizing on this level and carry that hate to the average Somali is sick and makes YOU uncivilized in the process.
I'm not the one who claims another country as their property while you have MASSIVE problems in Somalia.The average Somali in Somalia is sick because you allow foreign actors and troops in your soil for more than a decade.My people in Somaliland would never allow such a disgusting thing to happen.We are at war as long as your uncivilized Hyena goverment and uncivilized citizens still claim my Somaliland as part of their imaginary country while ignoring the MASSIVE problems in their own backyard.
The "hyenas" in xamar claim an international recognized country sxb, you the ones who believe in an imaginary nation

:gucciwhat:
We formed an union in 1961 between 2 countries.We seceded after we got burned badly by the union which is legal under the union document both countries signed in 1961.The federal goverment in Mugadishu could've punished us even further by taken us to the international courts,but they don't because they don't have the legal claim.

So yes,the republic of Somali is an imaginary nation.But Somalia(Italian for Somaliland) and Somaliland are a reality though.

Status
Not open for further replies.